Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm
All times are UTC + 0
About an old dead mod... I think...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject:  About an old dead mod... I think... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello there... I need some info and help about an old mod wich existed here... Because I'm interested on it's assets...

I like to know what happened actually to the Project: Exodus Mod... I found some screens and it looks an awesome mod... Sadly dead... So I like to know if it's possible to know who is the creator of the mod and also if someone have's some abandoned assets of it... One more thing I'm not planning to steal but to have in my WIP mod... Thanks.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster made it, it was released when it was ended and was made free source at that point IIRC, though it looks like the Rewire forum is a rename of the Exodus forum with the old posts removed, so I'm not sure it still exists at all on here.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see.. .Shall I try to speak with Gangster?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If i not mistake he lost all asset of his mod long ago that's reason why it dead.

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

are you looking for these?

i have the models and if Gangster allows it then i will upload the files here

i also have this

but dont know who made em #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The latter was on FreedomStudios for a long time before that was flushed down. Once you already searched that out withz me like 2 years ago #Tongue

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've found an Exodus Alpha somewhere in my old stash  Cool

Exodus_alpha.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Exodus_alpha.rar
 Filesize:  4.48 MB
 Downloaded:  83 Time(s)

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys! That's a big help! Very Happy

ImP_RuLz wrote:
are you looking for these?

i have the models and if Gangster allows it then i will upload the files here

i also have this

but dont know who made em #Tongue

Yes, I'm also looking for them! Very Happy

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The person who made the models in the second picture went by nickname Shur. They were available on Freedom Studios at one point just as Graion already pointed yes.

Last edited by Starkku on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so, i should upload em here?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you can... I appreciate that! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!