Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
Looking for a RA2 mod
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject:  Looking for a RA2 mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had a red alert 2 mod in my hardisk but it was damaged, however I don't remember the mod's name but I remember that the mod had a fast building speed, and I remember some of the units were:
A cow that can mind control.
An ant.
A unit called mad max which looks like a G.I.
A Chrono G.I.
there was also a tesla lab which looked like a tesla reactor but supplied a lot of power.
The mod also had tons of units.
Does anyone know the name of this mod, and where can I download it?

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, i heard it but i don't remember too Sad

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember that the mod is for Red Alert 2 not Yuri's revenge.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i believe its called it came from red alert..... i think

Send me a PM with an email and I will send it, because PPM will not allow me to post it

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Whiteboy's Rules. Either 1.5 either 1.0. But google the latter.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/15316643/Whiteboy_s_Rules_V1_5_zip

That had all the silly stuff. Tho it was for YR. Pure RA2 mods... doubt such were having Chrono GIs.

Sadly it's not the mod I'm looking for.
the mod had missing cameos instead of icons for some units.
and none of the units are in the mod.

Quote:
i believe its called it came from red alert..... i think

Send me a PM with an email and I will send it, because PPM will not allow me to post it

Is it this one
http://www.moddb.com/mods/it-came-from-red-alert
because if it is then it's not the mod I'm looking for.

Sorry if I'm not making any sense her guys, I had the mod in 2007 so I don't remember much.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Is it this one
http://www.moddb.com/mods/it-came-from-red-alert
because if it is then it's not the mod I'm looking for.

Sorry if I'm not making any sense her guys, I had the mod in 2007 so I don't remember much.

I am pretty sure its the one you want.....see if you can DL it. if you cant, give me an email address. I have it

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I am pretty sure its the one you want.....see if you can DL it. if you cant, give me an email address. I have it

I downloaded the mod and it had none of the things I stated in the OP.
The mod I'm talking about is for RA2 only not Yuri's Revenge.
I'm not sure but I think the mod is called moomans but not mooman's rules.
Any help?
EDIT: btw the units I stated in the OP are for the allies.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Nikademis Von Hisson on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nikademis Von Hisson wrote:
i have one with an Ant, its label Reload

Link for download?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry i edited the post, look up at last one

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This isn't the mod I'm looking for but thanks anyway.
I give up I don't think I'm going to find the mod anywhere Sad .

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you sure you just accidentally combined the memories of different mods together in your mind?

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Are you sure you just accidentally combined the memories of different mods together in your mind?

I had 3 mods at that time.
Total destruction, deezire and the one I'm looking for.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's hundreds of mods, many of which no longer even exist anymore, dead links, etc.

This could have been an earlier version of something, or as Atomic_Noodles said, a mixture of mods from memory. Chance of finding old mods now, is very slim.

Blaze
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess you're right I had this mod 7 years ago.
well thanks anyway

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, sorry to say but that mod sounds Like run of the mill average mods that were made in the dozens as mind control cow stuff is just stupid ideas put forth in newb mods thus no wonder they vanish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon