Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
D-day on hold.
Moderators: Mig Eater
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject:  D-day on hold. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A few months ago the government stopped giving me disability money & now I've been forced out of where I was living & onto the streets, so I'm now penniless & homeless...

I'm putting all my stuff into storage in the UK & going to my girlfriends in the Netherlands, once there I'm going to be busy trying to sort everything out.

Obviously I wont have much if any time for modding. It's a shame, I'm only a month or so away from finishing the new Japanese side. I had planned to make a large news posts at the end of the week showing off all their units :/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's awful to hear, at least you have a place to go. Good luck in getting things sorted.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well damn, I'm sorry about that. Did you appeal?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck Mig hope thing turns out for the best when you go to your Girlfriend.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm surprised you still have means to fund trip to netherlands unless got help on that...

Either way, most unfortunate Sad

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh, good luck on getting over this.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Absolute bastards! Sorry, Mig.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bloody hell, that's awful Confused

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, that sucks. Any way we can help 'ya, let us know.

EDIT: Dutchy and Koen are from The Netherlands. You guys should all meet up! #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We're all rooting for ya, Mig!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex06 wrote:
Damn, that sucks. Any way we can help 'ya, let us know.

EDIT: Dutchy and Koen are from The Netherlands. You guys should all meet up! #Tongue

Some of the Dutch MO members are having a meetup end of the month, but that is for MO members only #Tongue

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How the hell do you know about that? #Tongue

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
How the hell do you know about that? #Tongue

It has been mentioned multiple times during the last 2 MO streams by both Doomhammer and Zenothist? #Tongue And they even said they need to mention it more so people will join in on the stream they do then? #Tongue

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't you get a job as an artist? What disability do you have, if you don't mind me asking?

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Couldn't you get a job as janitor or garbage man?

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to hear about your situation, Mig Eater. I'd like to hear how things have gone so far.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So after 10 months in exile I returned to the UK and collected my belongings, most importantly I've been reunited with my computer! I no longer have to work on D-day from a memory stick on my girlfriends PC Very Happy

I'm also now registered as living in the Netherlands, I have an appointment at the town hall tomorrow to finalize the paperwork.

The only problem now is having to learn Dutch, especially since I haven't finish learning English #Tongue Nearly everyone here speaks English tho, the forms the government sent me were in English too.

Anyway I can get back to working on D-day properly now, I should have some news posts in a few weeks & hopefully a new release by the end of the year.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me congratulate you to become one among the glorious army of Dutchfags running around in the C&C modding community.

#Tongue

=======================

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: D-day on hold. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
A few months ago the government stopped giving me disability money & now I've been forced out of where I was living & onto the streets, so I'm now penniless & homeless...

I'm putting all my stuff into storage in the UK & going to my girlfriends in the Netherlands, once there I'm going to be busy trying to sort everything out.

Obviously I wont have much if any time for modding. It's a shame, I'm only a month or so away from finishing the new Japanese side. I had planned to make a large news posts at the end of the week showing off all their units :/

I understand you,my friend.The government in Greece is the most worst(and most betrayal) we had in my country's history.They left millions of people without a job,without a home to stay,and they chose to support the wrong sides(USA,NATO,EU,etc).

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
So after 10 months in exile I returned to the UK and collected my belongings, most importantly I've been reunited with my computer! I no longer have to work on D-day from a memory stick on my girlfriends PC Very Happy

I'm also now registered as living in the Netherlands, I have an appointment at the town hall tomorrow to finalize the paperwork.

The only problem now is having to learn Dutch, especially since I haven't finish learning English #Tongue Nearly everyone here speaks English tho, the forms the government sent me were in English too.

Anyway I can get back to working on D-day properly now, I should have some news posts in a few weeks & hopefully a new release by the end of the year.

Good to hear you get your stuff back on tracks Smile And welcome to the glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands #Tongue

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bedankt

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

America!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Miggy living on the great dutch weed now. xD

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope. No weed. Miggy lives in death now #Tongue.

Anyway Mig, I'm glad things are getting better with you and you had such a great reception in Netherlands. You're a very skilled artist and I'm sure you have all the conditions to improve your financial situation in a low term (if you haven't already done it). I wish the best to you and Gaia.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm living in the south of the Netherlands where its all windmills and tulips #Tongue

Thanks Banshee, things are still a bit uncertain but I have a lot more hope for the future now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon