Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Zero based frame index
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject:  Zero based frame index Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since the game and XCC Mixer are zero based, it would be good if SHP Builder is that too.

Especially when creating sequences in art.ini, SHP Builder can confuse you with the +1 frame index.

Thus the first frame should have index 0, not 1.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

dodgevipergts
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree. I always forget this when using Shp Builder

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It should require me to write half of the program's code to make it work properly. Definitely, out of my plans for now, I'm sorry.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can't you just make it a visual thing?
e.g. Make the NumericUpDownControl in the main interface zero based and internally add +1 to the framenumber of the control.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or just make the displayed values be -1.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even the visual thing is affected by many tools.

As I constantly say, OS SHP Builder's code is horrible in many things. This is one of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum