Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Medalmonkeys [RA2/YR] SHP Downloads!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [81 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
xaos
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks, i'll try, though it looks like a quite difficult task for a newbie in that regard.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually that gif does have shadows, they aren't very large or apparently though. You'd have to separate them from the main image itself though.

xaos
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

free weekend at last. i've extracted frames as single png images, but i'm having trouble with separating shadows from them. how exactly i can achieve that effect or create those shadows by myself?

thanks for help.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: . Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make new png frames and select out the non-shadow and fill it with the same transparent color (Pure RGB Blue in this case)

tuix
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why don't you make frame with lost leg and craw crawl for cyborg gunner , if add tag cyborg=yes to him .

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been over a year since the last post. Also, I haven't seen MetalMonkey in ages.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome! You are back!

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AAAHHHH!!! he is alive!

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn! the money is alive! Call the research center and bring the money back!

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey wrote:
I recently searched "SHP RA2" on google, and this thread was the first thing to come up, thanks guys!!

Darkstorm wrote:
By "Current Projects" I assume he means that they aren't finished. In which case, they aren't available.
Correct. I posted most of the frames I complete in the "Current Projects" thread.

NimoStar wrote:
Can we take the barrack and airpad to finish them ourselves for the mods? (or course giving credit)
Absolutely, That is the reason I post most of the W.I.P. stuff!! Smile

Parasite03 wrote:
Will you release those awesome barracks and helipad(airpad)?
I would really love to finish the Airpad, for the soul purpose that XGamer originally made that, and he was one of the people who taught me a lot, and motivated me to continue with my Pixel art. I have a massive amount of respect for him, and would love to put his name of the final credits. Also, all of my released buildings are bleh. Embarassed

I would love to finish all of my infantry and even make more,
Unfortunately, I am not well and may never find time for it

his model of airpad is awesome. I need this to my mod.

Syaz351
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When you going to finish the airpad?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well he hasn't posted here in two years so I guess never...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Syaz351
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Well he hasn't posted here in two years so I guess never...

well.... he hasn't active for a long time.... will he come back once again?

Last edited by Syaz351 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Syaz351 wrote:
shame..... he hasn't active.... will he come back once again?

"oh crystal ball, tell me the truth, will Medalmonkey come back after years of absence, eventually notice Syaz post among the thousands of new topics/posts and feel the urge to finish his helipad?"

Crystal Ball: No

"but why not"

Crystal Ball: because he himself said it
Medalmonkey wrote:
I am not well and may never find time for it

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LKO hahahaha! But seriously I cannot get what is wrong with this new generations.

Syaz351, I know the truth, do not listen to him. He is going to back in 4. March 2020. he told me that he will check then if site is still alive, and if it is, then he will finish airport for you specially.

Now seriosly, regarding that airport, well I suppose everything is there. Buildup is all needed, rest can be done, damaged and snow frames. I do not have time now for that as I am writing diploma work to graduate, otherwise I would try to do this.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey wrote:
I'm going to be back on March 4th, 2020. Then I will check if this site is still alive, and if it is, I will finish the Soviet airport for Syaz351 specially.

Syaz351
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well.... maybe I'm not gonna disturb anyone else during the work on these SHPs, Voxels & others. I was SO..... SO stupid not to do it and I ended up doing  that I did not suppose to.... so yeah... sorry about that.... I just wanted to look at these cool stuffs & how does it works, if this one was actually do, I will try these new shp/voxels and see how it works, if it REALLY WORKS, definitely I will going to use it.

And YES, i am looking forward to the airport tho and I just wanted to see how the soviet airport works. Again, if it works for me, I can use it.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Medalmonkey wrote:
I'm going to be back on March 4th, 2020. Then I will check if this site is still alive, and if it is, I will finish the Soviet airport for Syaz351 specially.

Why 4th of March exactly?

TAK02Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
cxtian39 wrote:
Medalmonkey wrote:

Why 4th of March exactly?
'cause that's his birthday (and mine) #Tongue

miiiaaaauuuu

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tesla Commando and Headhunter download where ?

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that is good man! Just keep working, do not stop Very Happy

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Fryone
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Storm Trooper with Transparent Shadow

test.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  79.85 KB
 Viewed:  3849 Time(s)

test.gif

STRM.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  STRM.shp
 Filesize:  131.95 KB
 Downloaded:  35 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey's Cyborg Gunner with fixed muzzle lighting + transparent shadow

cybgun-prev.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.4 KB
 Viewed:  3634 Time(s)

cybgun-prev.gif

cybgun.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  cybgun.shp
 Filesize:  132.55 KB
 Downloaded:  35 Time(s)

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medalmonkey wrote:
Find my stuff at my website!! Smile
https://www.derekplus.com/medalmonkey.html

tHE PAGE GIVES 404. aNYWAYS i HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE "REAL" PAGE, BUT oBELISK tROOPER DOWNLOAD OF 12 PACK IS BUGGED

Sorry, caps lock accident.

You can only download the "4 version" but not the "12 versions"

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
tHE PAGE GIVES 404. aNYWAYS i HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND THE "REAL" PAGE, BUT oBELISK tROOPER DOWNLOAD OF 12 PACK IS BUGGED

Sorry, caps lock accident.

You can only download the "4 version" but not the "12 versions"

Fixed link and download.

ghost114514
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

find nowhere to download the soviet airport Sad

BrowserTravel
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ghost114514 wrote:
find nowhere to download the soviet airport Sad

He's not finish it yet.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon