Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 am
All times are UTC + 0
Syndicate Visceroid
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 am    Post subject:  Syndicate Visceroid
Subject description: I have no mouth and I must scream.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Visceroid
Affiliation: Chaos Cell
Weapon: Blade-Shaped Limb
Role: Assault Infantry
Strong: Ground Units
Weak: Air Units
Cost: N/A
Speed: 6
Hitpoints: 300
Sight: 8
Size: 1
Armor: Hardened Skin
Movement: Land
Requirements: Created by Alchemist from Deploying or Killing Human Infantry
Possibly Spawned by the Chemical Missile Support Power
Spawned by Elite Toxin Tractors & Toxin Tanks
Additional Info:
- Immune to Crushing
- Immune to Mind-Control
- Heals over time
- Healed by Toxic Gas

The Visceroid is a mutation brought onto a human when they are exposed to high levels of tiberium. The body transforms into what is mostly a malleable and morphable muscle tissue.
While the visceroid doesn't have the more humanoid physique and physiology of more stabilized mutations like the rest of the Syndicate's forces the visceroid is still at its basis a mutant. Gaining increased endurance, mental capacity and senses.
For protection the visceroid is able to shape parts of themselves into highly lethal and sharp blade-like armatures with which it can use to lunge at enemy threats.
Recovered footage and documents from captured Cabal Labs have shown that the visceroid is able to attain human-level intelligence. On rare occurences the resulting visceroid is actually able to recall their past memories and have led to some cases of deadly backlashes on Yuri's Cabalists in their facilities. It has been noted however as the Syndicate learned from this and had implanted small mind-control devices prior to mutating new subjects.

Side Note:
I'll be adding Watermarks to future preview pics due to the unforeseen problems of people ripping the pics themselves and not putting in any credit where due.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They turned into Purple-ish

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can these little pests be promoted?
If so, how about making them "split up" on elite level?
Like, two babies combine into a large one, and the large one, when promoted, spawns a baby. Or maybe in any of the many other possible combinations.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was thinking of adding that (Kind of a reverse effect of their TS iteration) where they would split off into 2 halves with less HP but I wasn't sure yet if it would already make them annoying to kill and more imbalanced once i get people testing them out again I guess we could find out. And yes they can gain veterancy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon