Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Killing Time [Yuri Campaign Mission]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ARustySpoon
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject:  Killing Time [Yuri Campaign Mission] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, it's been a while. #Tongue I've gone through a few versions of this and dealt with lots of computer troubles but I've finally managed to finish this. Should be more coming up soon. Another Yuri campaign mission from me, it'll replace the first Soviet mission in your game. If you find any bugs, let me know and I'll fix em up. Smile

Also, if anybody knows how to set the Par mission time for a map that would be great. And the after mission text doesn't work either, not sure what'll fix that but whatever, here you go!

It takes place at the end of the Allied campaign in YR, you must control what remains of Yuri's forces and capture the time machine from the Allies to undo their pesky meddling.

Preview.png
 Description:
A small preview. :)
 Filesize:  1.72 MB
 Viewed:  3987 Time(s)

Preview.png

yurikillingtimere.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yurikillingtimere.zip
 Filesize:  2.06 MB
 Downloaded:  287 Time(s)

Last edited by ARustySpoon on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can edit par time by editing the map by text editor like Notepad,Wordpad,Notepad++,etc

DerxwnaKapsyla
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You might want to do something about the Engineers near the Control Stations. I just started up the mission and was looking around, and I noticed I had control over these Engineers. I assume it was left-over debug stuff, or they were intended to be Mind controlled.

A minor nitpicky gripe: I'd try and get text displaying in the intro on a new line so it doesn't cut off certain words when it displays.

Since I just loaded it, I'll see what else I can find later.

ARustySpoon
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah thanks guys, should be fixed now.

cmpt
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super mission thanks

Can't give up playing RA2 / YR single player missions

Please, make them more and more

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon