Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Boleshiv Twins
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject:  The Boleshiv Twins
Subject description: Lets-A-Go!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Credits to kenosis for Graphics

Check out the New Bike - Twins when Selected

Boleshiv Brothers
Affiliation: Red Guard
Primary Weapon: Mortar Tube
Role: Mechanized Artillery Commando
Cost: 1500
Speed: Fast
Armor: Metal Plating
Movement: Land
Requirements: Troop Center & Palace
Additional Info:
- This Infantry is unique to the Soviet Army
- Training Limit of 1
- Cannot be Cloned
- Immune to Crushing
- Immune to Mind Control
- Size 2
- Able to Detect Disguises
- Explodes on death

The Boleshiv Twins Markov & Lexnov are the Red Guards Commando. Secretly Activists before the Great War they maintained their cover from Allied Intelligence as a Plumbing Service. From behind curtains they developed a menagerie of explosives. Their infamy rose when they entered service into the Army and arrived in combat in their custom made Motor Bike. From the Bike the Twins can fire off their specially-made mortar shells specially designed by the brothers.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Hero!

Plumbing service!

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't make out anything on the preview. What is this red grey mass with what looks like a gear wheel? Is it facing top right, top left, bottom left or bottom right?

On tiny things, 8 or more facings visible on the preview would be preferable.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What resolution do you have that you can't even see something that big. I shudder to imagine how you could even see the units in Twisted Insurrection which have even smaller infantry not to mention a darker environment. It's that or you have a twisted sense of sarcasm and are trying to make fun of RA3 I guess...

It's a Hero Infantry, I'd rather not make the Preview with multiple shots of them. Its the Mortar Cycle Conversion Kenosis did.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has nothing to do with resolution.
A small cluster of pixel can be not recognizable as anything than random dots. But when it starts to move, you can see the shape and depth effect.
Same here. It is tiny, any 3d shapes are not visible. If it would be shown in more than just one facing (where it's not even clear to which direction), then the shape would be clearer visible.

Now that i read it's supposed to be some motorcycle i think i see something like that (at least one of the wheels), but i still can't see what the other pixel are supposed to be.
Atomic_Noodles wrote:
It's a Hero Infantry, I'd rather not make the Preview with multiple shots of them.

Then don't wonder if it's hard to discern left, right, front and rear side.
In the preview it could also face top right with the visible and only discernible shape, the wheel, being the rear wheel.
Only when you have multiple facings in the 2D preview, you can imagine how the 3D object would look like.

Public SHPs

Tools

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's its stand frames. Should be the same as in-game (barring the color of the remap since the remap colors aren't fine-tuned yet)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah, now i can recognize it. thx

Public SHPs

Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon