Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
My Maps Thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject:  My Maps Thread
Subject description: News: Operation:Spy-Games.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well this just a mission preview That I'll release later on, nothing much just expanded Operation: lone guardian, the map layout is set just the triggers that needs work.[/s]

Statue of liberty - Lone Gaurdian.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  748.81 KB
 Viewed:  6492 Time(s)

Statue of liberty - Lone Gaurdian.png

!!!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  774 KB

!!!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png

!!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.96 KB

!!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png

!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  728.75 KB

!!! - Lone Gaurdian.png

!! - Lone Gaurdian.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  702.83 KB

!! - Lone Gaurdian.png

Last edited by Bu7loos on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is legit Smile

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks Good.More SS Please. Smile

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope that it will work with my mod. I always like expanded original game missions!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks guys I may Expand it even more since I really like the mission I already have it 200x200 (always wanted to make a mission that is quite the handful and that takes time to finish which means you have to save it and get back to it) but I think its a bit too big current occupied size is 75x55.

Edit: lastly I just noticed that the Ra2 misc assets is few, I may to turn it into a mini mod tho and add some unit variety for Re-edited campaign missions like some GI and conscript variants, also tank variants, but ill keep it original and use some old voxel assets.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As a New Yorker... oh, the hilarity. Buildings are too far apart, and there is TOO MUCH grass. Also, why is there a house in NYC? You're a good modder, but you can surely do better than Westwood's paltry attempt to create New York.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
As a New Yorker... oh, the hilarity. Buildings are too far apart, and there is TOO MUCH grass. Also, why is there a house in NYC? You're a good modder, but you can surely do better than Westwood's paltry attempt to create New York.

Not to mention the whole "wtf is Liberty Island doing in the middle of NYC?!" -thing #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Volgin: So do you want me to accurately create new york? :O
but thats gona take forever -__-, I was just expanding Westwood original map to begin with, Man the research I have to do to get newyork really in the game, Tho its a nice I idea to get everything accurately done, but can't do that atm since my finals are near and I can only do small time modding (like reusing assets and mapping a bit)

Edit: Took a look at liberty island alone (man so many considerations) but the whole making new york thing is a project on its own, I guess RTC (Red theft County) state alert xD

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've looked into making a realistic New York map for D-day but it wouldn't really be possible, to many tall buildings crammed into such a small space. Central park or Governors island are the only places that could really work.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@mig-eater: I wouldn't be surprised if you had already the intention of making one, but why would you make new-york I don't think there was a war in history in new york not in 20th century (in my information) or is it just a alt universe thing your coming up with ?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who wouldn't want to invade New York #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
GenesisAria
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everyone's gotta race for those world trade centers.  (an ivan got building 7)

Volgin wrote:
Westwood didn't even try... some places they changed the whole topography even within the game, like they just lifted up and moved the pentagon...

It fits RA2's style though.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I saw the last Soviet Mission in RA3, I was like:

Why the Liberty Island is so large compared to the one in RA2. There were so many buildings (an entire Allied Base, or two) and in RA2 it was just few GIs and 2 Patriots! LOL

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:25 pm    Post subject: Soviet Training mission Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aside from lone-Guardian ( that I still might expand it even further) I made this Soviet Training mission (Which is also a crash course but with all in 1), here are some screen shots, the level supports all difficulties, its about 75%, done all techno type tags/scripts are done, just notification tags, some arrows and  objective/markers with the victory/loose conditions is what's left.

Screen 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  588.51 KB
 Viewed:  6164 Time(s)

Screen 2.png

Screen 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.46 KB

Screen 1.png

Screen 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.27 KB

Screen 3.png

screen 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.66 KB

screen 4.png

Screen 5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  130.77 KB

Screen 5.png

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Colour changes are a bit too blocky, but looks good so far Smile

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks dutchy I am looking to add originial game campaign stuff for fun (meh I don't think I'll make a mini mod or assets mod)

Sutff that was done:
Slight campagin re-modifications green turned to orange "Marines" #Tongue also added:
-Marine/Seal GI variant.
-Changed name for seal chrono commando to just Seal Officer and no longer has the chrono taleporation ability.
-Add Guardian outpost for sensory.
-Robot control turned into a radar.

Edit: opps forgot the to change house of the miner xP

Marine stuff.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB
 Viewed:  6076 Time(s)

Marine stuff.png

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Challenge Mission 1 anyone ?

Totally seems fair now.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.11 KB
 Viewed:  5899 Time(s)

Totally seems fair now.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me want it :p

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're making me want to make maps, Victor. #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Back from New-York with some news #Tongue or should I say New-Washington, Sorry Can not spoil much, map is pretty much now at its best size 200 x 200 and 40% of it is now done excluding triggers and other stuff.

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 4.png
 Description:
Tanya and her Bucket Head Team are somewhere, find them basically.
 Filesize:  13.15 KB
 Viewed:  5785 Time(s)

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 4.png

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 3.png
 Description:
Red Team (the guys from boot camp) were stationed in New-Washington and you can guess what happened now right ?
 Filesize:  113.98 KB

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 3.png

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 2.png
 Description:
Your Task Force, Tanya is no longer available.
 Filesize:  175.36 KB

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation - 2.png

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation.png
 Description:
Well you can guess what will you be defending.
 Filesize:  571.04 KB

Pusdeo Historical Re-Creation.png

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm curious about the scenario here.
Who's playing who and what's going on?

I see orange and red Allied objects which would suggest they're Soviet controlled?
Does it have a scenario or is it just ztyping about? Razz

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who knows #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A most likely to be the 3rd or 4th Soviet mission the training mission has been recreated to be the 1st soviet mission (hafta make another 2 to 3 training missions for Sovs -_-) any ways another pusdo historical recreation, this time its "York" #Tongue

lastly please do note that the Tech Level of the soviet campgin is somewhat nonelinear/inconsistent unlike the original campgin

Operation Red-Clutch.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  311.23 KB
 Viewed:  5565 Time(s)

Operation Red-Clutch.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Share the video gameplay, Victor :p

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its not done YET so this one I wont be sharing any time soon xD, since the map it iself might Be Re-Expanded and etc.., heck Lone-Guardian and the soviet training mission is now remade to something else..

plus why spoil so much since I will be releasing them ? #Tongue (I may release the missions in 3's but only time will tell how will I release them)

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Operation:Spy-Games.

This one takes place after both allies and soviet dealt with yuri near japan(its as the same time line of the mission OmegaBolt made a while back the soviet one that has an objective destroy the allied convoy http://www.ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=22632 ).

Your being equipped with Stealth Destroyers specially modified by the Japanese JSDF to hunt down the typhoon subs treading the waters if one of them is destroyed or tanya is killed mission would be a failure, but this wont be your only objective #Tongue dont wana spoil #Tongue

Operation Spy Games.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  689.73 KB
 Viewed:  4602 Time(s)

Operation Spy Games.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon