Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Domination Recruitment Center
Moderators: Zero18
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject:  World Domination Recruitment Center Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

World Domination takes in year 2020 after the meltdown of Ukraine Crisis that leaves the entire world in disarray and the escalating of World War 3. The rise of U.S.S.R under Putin's command accelerated the war, bringing America and Europe Union to the frontier of the war. President Spencer, the 50th U.S President is determined to finish off Soviet Union for once and all. Will you support U.S.S.R and restore the glory of Soviet Union? Or, will you command Allied Forces and stop U.S.S.R before it gets out of control? Choices are your, Commander.

If you are interested to join to be part of this team, inbox me.

World Domination Team

Zero18 - Founder and Leader of WD, Coder, Voxeller, SP Map Designer, MP Map Designer, Graphics Designer and Beta Tester.
Nolt - SHP Maker, MP Map Designer and Beta Tester.

Currently looking for:
Terrain Designer - Currently need someone who can create whole new terrain.
Overlay Designer
Beta Tester - More, the better.
Sound - SFX such as laser, gunfire, etc.

Still looking for, however I will consider this:
Graphic Design (Loading Screen, HUDS, Image) - Zero18
Additional SHP Maker
Additional Voxel Artist

Currently not available:

SP Campaign - Zero18
Map Designer - Zero18, Nolt
Unit Voicing - Working on it.

Last edited by Zero18 on Sat May 16, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 15 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voiceacting at Soviets is a role I'd prefer to jump in, but I'm quite busy these days. Also I would do it only as freelancing with artist freedom, because I don't really intend to be a full-fledged team member in this project.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking for more. Anyone who wants to offer their help. Smile

<3

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz... INI... coder...  Laughing

If he's an INI coder, I'm the greatest voxeller of the entire community. No offense, Zero, but he's not even close to be competent.

I am still okay with picking up Soviet voiceovers.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
deathreaperz... INI... coder...  Laughing

If he's an INI coder, I'm the greatest voxeller of the entire community. No offense, Zero, but he's not even close to be comptent.

I believe that everyone gets better and more skilled over the time. I didn't know how to code at first, but then after a few months of coding I know how to code more effective and better. Same for voxelling.

Criticizing work and helping each other is a great way to learn.

Graion Dilach wrote:
I am still okay with picking up Soviet voiceovers.

Alright. I will put you on the voiceover unit list.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd believe that as well, but let's face it - while you pulled out an amazing evolution in these ca. two years, he's still an idiot without a sign of change.

=======================

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
I'd believe that as well, but let's face it - while you pulled out an amazing evolution in these ca. two years, he's still an idiot without a sign of change.

I do not know exactly what makes you feel annoyed me or you had problems with me, but why you said that i'm still an idiot in the next 2 years? Why you can talk like that?

Maybe I was an idiot at modding, anyway modding just one of my hobby, it is not for my life

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking for 3D artists for structues, infantries and mechbots shp. Newbie and Experienced are welcome!

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bump, updated the needs for Recruitment.

Terrain Designer, Overlay Designer, Sound Designer needs are currently a priority.

If you are interested in joining us, inbox me. We are a very ambitious team.

Algerian Major
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can volonteer as voice actor for a soviet/arab unit

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon