Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Nod Scrin Tank [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject:  Nod Scrin Tank [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not truely scrin, it's based on scrin tech, but it's more Nod than scrin. It's meant to hover, which is why it has no treads. please tell me what you think.

SCRN0000.jpg
 Description:
The screenshot used to make the cameo
 Filesize:  361.88 KB
 Viewed:  7042 Time(s)

SCRN0000.jpg

CHRONOTANKICON.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CHRONOTANKICON.shp
 Filesize:  3.03 KB
 Downloaded:  317 Time(s)

CHRONOTANK.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CHRONOTANK.vxl
 Filesize:  28.19 KB
 Downloaded:  320 Time(s)

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

needs to actually look normalised and nod like
sorry ..

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

needs detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried to make it more Nod-like, but I couldn't really see what you meant by that, so I just put the Nod logo on the side and changed the greyscale so It'd fade from the top instead of the bottom. And I also do not know how to do normals or put details on it. What kind of details did you mean?

SCRN0000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  540.58 KB
 Viewed:  7007 Time(s)

SCRN0000.jpg

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

needs to look like a tank

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If  by "needs to look like a tank" you mean that it needs a barrel, it really doesn't. It fires lasers.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It needs something the lasers can come out of..

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where would I put it? there's no place to put a turret. and besides it's alien technology. who knows how they build their tanks?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not only are a fool but you would defile the sacred symbol of nod! fool!

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How have I defiled it? I reversed it, rotated it 180 degrees, then applied a blue filter. I see no defiling.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, it's with a bunch of GDI units, and made by a GDI base... get it??

"Banned" RP here

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's.. ummm... getting ready to destroy that wcich spawned it to return to it's rightful owner!

Truthfully, I needed a hover pic so I just renamed it HVR and put it in Sun.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dalamar_TheDark wrote:
How have I defiled it? I reversed it, rotated it 180 degrees, then applied a blue filter. I see no defiling.

exactly...thats like taking a crucifix, painting it black and hanging it upside down in a monestary.....

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

However, what I did to the nod symbol is similar to how we got the swastika and nobody really has noticed that. Also, this is different than painting a crucifix and hanging it upside down in a monistary. You seem to forget that THIS IS A GAME. A very good one, and a in-depth one that's easy to get caught up in, but a game nonetheless.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beaware of the flying box

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol that is the problem, i mean look at the nod colour scheme and how good it is. you can achieve the same effects, just PM somone for a tutorial, they can help you :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!