Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Developer Skirmish: Version 0.40.24 (2v2 Comp Stomp)
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject:  Developer Skirmish: Version 0.40.24 (2v2 Comp Stomp)
Subject description: 13/08/2015
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some more testing via Windows 10's built-in recording software. The only issue I have noticed with it is the way the interface seems to blur once in a while when scrolling. Not entirely sure if there is a way this can be prevented since this recording uses the best possible audio and video settings via the software, but for the most part it's pretty clear.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For me in Win 10 the main options menu becomes invisible every time I save the game. It's really weird, but I can live with it.

Not sure if it's the recording or YouTube, but the video is not very sharp. Hence it blurs when scrolling.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Am I the only one who noticed that the SSM launcher is overpowered #Tongue?

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The SSM Launcher may very well be OP indeed, I thought that after we played this game and considered that it may not be a good idea to upload the video, but hey-ho! Very Happy

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do not remember being able to set the piont they automatically move to.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Click production structure, hold Alt, click location to set rally point.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Love how far this mod has come, well done man.

ayylmao on Discord

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon