Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Heads up on PPM.
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject:  Heads up on PPM.
Subject description: I have survived.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey everyone. I'd like to apologize for my silence in the latest months in terms of news posts. I had a very strict deadline for my PhD, a lot of stuff to do and, despite all odds, I've survived. But I've never got that much desperate with something in my life as I did with my thesis proposal.

In the mean time, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn and the franchise as a whole has completed 20 years old in August 31st. Command & Conquer was the franchise that inspired this site to exists and to be what it is today. At that date, I had no conditions to organize any kind of homage for it. But I still don't know what could we do as a homage to the 20th anniversary of the Command & Conquer franchise here. If anyone has any suggestions about that, please, post in a reply.

The second thing is that a couple of things have broken while I was busy with my PhD. The News Tracker was one of them and it has been fixed a couple of minutes before this news has been posted. The other problem was risen by Google Chrome, who has decided to no longer accept the sound player used by our forums. I've switched to HTML5 audio, but that doesn't support WMA anymore and Internet Explorer's support for it is very limited. There is a temporary solution working on all forum themes except ptifo. But we'll deal with that soon and provide download links just in case someo decides to use an old and horrible Internet Explorer.

And that is it. If any of you are wondering why I'm being slow to reply or do things in this community, you may now understand it. But from now on, I'll have a bit more time to spend and get this place back to its full activity.

luxycomplex
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject:  Congratulation Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congratulation for your success.. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!