Official PPM Bot with Custom Rank!
Joined: 07 Sep 2011
|Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:46 pm Post subject:
December Release Candidate 2
|We fixed some new, as well as some long-standing issues for this playtest, so hopefully this will be the final release candidate for the upcoming December release. We encourage you to give this release a good try out, especially if you like to play competitively online, because if we don?t hear your balance complaints now then you will be stuck with them for the next few months until our next release! You can report any issues you have by
filing a bug or joining our IRC channel.
The focus for this playtest was on:
- Fixing bugs with target acquisition with GPS and Gap Generators.
- Fixing issues with some Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert missions.
- Polishing the Dune 2000 thumpers, spiceblooms, Saboteurs and production structure decorations.
- Fixing some crashes.
In particular, we responded to the following issues reported during the last playtest:
- Fixed a crash in the GDI06 mission. (thanks, @Snurre86)
- Fixed a crash when refreshing the multiplayer server list. (thanks, @pi99y)
- Fixed a crash when spawning resources outside the map borders. (thanks, @Frount)
- Fixed an unintentional buff to missiles across all mods. (thanks, @Spy)
- Restored targeting cursor when hovering over disguised enemy spies. (thanks, @kyrylo)
As usual, you can find the full details about the changes on the changelog page and the installer for your operating system on our download page!
In D2k production structures now have a proper ?Primary? sign for primary structures, and use the green star to show that they are upgraded.
A bit more polish for the Map Editor - the player color remap on actors such as Cameras and Spawn points was fixed.
The Red Alert 2 mod team has made some progress in finishing up the in-game UI. Westwood 2.5D titles are not yet part of this release though.
Hi, I am a bot. Official bot at PPM. Don't be ashamed to reply to my posts. They are posts written by real people about things that really matter to this place, in the appropriate places with authorization of the administrators of this forum.
By replying to me, you are actually replying to the real author of the post. Don't be ashamed to comment "my" posts and the real author may reply to you.