Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
THE DOMINION (OpenRA)
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject:  THE DOMINION (OpenRA)
Subject description: Star Craft HD - Small MOD (campaign and simple multiplayer) new project
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rolling Eyes hey guys, i'm finished solved the problems with my PC, and I began to rebuild the structures of Star Craft (one of the games that I love) and I liked it so much that I decided to make a completely new mod for the new engine OpenRA ... Cool

THE DOMINION : this is about the revolution of Arcturus Mengsk to the Terran Confederation, the reconstruction of the Terran Empire and the fall of Emperor Arcturus Mengsk. the entire story is based on the campaign of Star Craft, Star Craft brood war and part of Star Craft 2.

This mod offers high quality graphics, new effects, space battles, land battles, evolution and dynamics forms of battle ... (like Star Craft)
more and fantastic new worlds! and beautiful enviroment!
 : cry: I'm still not sure it can implement all functions in OpenRA star craft, but I have hopes that if.

MOD is at 0.01% (as it was born two days ago) so for now there is little to show ...

I love OpenRA <3  Laughing

sorry with my english...
Thanks, and happy modding!
-Harry

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap that is gorgeous.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IT's BEAUTIFUL!
-Archon

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks beautiful but I'm doubtful if you can make the terrain look that smooth ingame.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unless he makes that smooth tile into one single big unpassable one.

Have fun. Keep in mind that most stuff with diamond terrain are still work in progress.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You haven't even finished your other mod...

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mods are never finished.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"hey guys, "i'm finished solved the problems with my PC "

More or less I had the same problem and all my data was lost.

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, but no one has thought of mentioning of Blizzard's past actions towards people using their property, intellectual or otherwise in their own projects?

You know, the cease & desist letters and all.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If he's making his own similar structures, that's his own work...

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with starkku

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
If he's making his own similar structures, that's his own work...

Totally not a obstacle for Blizzard's lawyers, many SC projects that have their own assets have been nuked.

Blizzard's rules for modding are the same as Microsoft's Halo rules,those are its ok to make mods/games as long as they are on their own engine's and are free.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks awesome, mate.

Speeder wrote:
Mods are never finished.

QFT.

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hint: avoid using Blizzards trademarks and copyrighted assets for legal reasons. Otherwise you should be fine. We don't support much *Craft like game mechanics yet. Purchasable unit stats upgrades should be already possible though. Be sure to join the http://www.openra.net/community/ to get some help. I bet there may be other interested parties.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome stuff. While Starcraft is a favorite and fun universe to explore, probably best to make your own IP with what you have here. It'd be a sad day to have poured all that work on a fan fiction to be slashed with a C&D letter by blizzard.

xanax
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Harry.

This "teaser image" is just so beautiful... I am speechless.  Surprised

Quote:
This mod offers high quality graphics, new effects, space battles, land battles, evolution and dynamics forms of battle ... (like Star Craft)
more and fantastic new worlds! and beautiful environment!

According to the image you posted, it sure looks promising.

Quote:
: cry: I'm still not sure it can implement all functions in OpenRA star craft, but I have hopes that if.

OpenRA is designed to be highly moddable and new traits could be implemented to support the features you need.

Quote:
MOD is at 0.01% (as it was born two days ago) so for now there is little to show ...

Even if you just started working on this mod, we would be glad to meet you in our IRC channel : #openra, available on the Freenode server. You can use this link to directly chat with us Smile
This is the best way to get help, advices and to meet other modders, OpenRA players and contributors.

Quote:
I love OpenRA <3

You're not alone to love OpenRA Wink and your mod (once finished) would help promote OpenRA's modding possibilities a lot. If you get rid off all Starcraft references, maybe the OpenRA devs might even be interested in featuring your mod among the default ones.

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
I'm doubtful if you can make the terrain look that smooth ingame.

is posible, but hard... http://www.ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=532363#532363

G-E wrote:
You haven't even finished your other mod...

I'm working in GLobal Crisis too but this is my new project, now work in two projects n.n, and I need know how work wit OpenRA Smile

Starkku wrote:
but no one has thought of mentioning of Blizzard's past actions towards people using their property

hmmm... is posible, but this mod is for OpenRA (100% free) :/ i need good luck with blizzard >_<, and this mmod no is a total remake of sc, is remake of part of sc...

Matthias M. wrote:
Be sure to join the http://www.openra.net/community/ to get some help. I bet there may be other interested parties.

okay, but the site of GITHUB s complex for me : x, hehe thanks

xanax wrote:
Even if you just started working on this mod, we would be glad to meet you in our IRC channel : #openra, available on the Freenode server. You can use this link to directly chat with us Smile
This is the best way to get help, advices and to meet other modders, OpenRA players and contributors.

hey xanax thanks you, woaaa thank you!!!! you're awesome! and okay I will use this tools for know more of OpenRA n.n

and thanks...  Smile I love the modding, and OpenRA....

Jehal
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm very interested in following this project.
I wish you the best!

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

concept image is fantastic
but if I was you, I'd create "my own game universe"
nor C&C nor SC

nothing stops you to make similiarities, but with your graphical talent
you can do wonders, hence make totally something new

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

TiberianCall
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WoW! Its great idea! I post just today about this in OpenRa forum =)

Why You dont use original SC/BW graphic?

You may reqest original Starcraft CD to play this mod, like Stargus progect do it. It protect Your mod, and Blizard dont stop it. (OpenRA project can ask oroginal CD)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon