Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm
All times are UTC + 0
In-Game Screenshots
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [229 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is the best tiberium I have ever seen!

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod Rifleman

123.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.43 MB
 Viewed:  13753 Time(s)

123.png

Ramzay1945
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Nod Rifleman

The best c&c infantry!
Так держать)

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks great, looking forward to how the Cyborg will look. That's one infantry unit which I always thought looked particularly bad in TS.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look great except they don't "pop" at all IMO. Either bit a brighter (their grey texture seems darker than other things) or perhaps by giving them a slight outline like TS infantry had. Or both.

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. How did you do the green lighting?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Looking at it, I'd guess a "colored alphalight-alike" SHP image with BlendMode:Additive attached to the tibtree.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Matthias M. wrote:
Nice. How did you do the green lighting?

Graion is right. We are using additive animation everywere we can.

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.86 KB
 Viewed:  13486 Time(s)

image.jpg

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Photoshop Level In-Game Screenshots FTW!  Laughing

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahhhh... Gangster... I thought, should wait for terrain before show my booms implementations... Very Happy

SMIFFGIG wrote:
Looks like Tiberian Sun will finally have the cool looking explosion effects that were shown to us in the pre-release screenshots from 1998  Razz
http://www.cnc-source.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=2501

I would love to see lighting have a bigger role too, but thats a whole different subject Twisted Evil

Yeah, photoshopped back then...I actually expected that ingame when bought platinum edition :/

Rewire will surely have nice booms if it's up to me to implementing #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

amazing infantry never expect these small pixel able to show such detail from these angle but when i saw his color me think maybe it should be better if vehicle unit /building use dark brown color instant of grey just like them.

TiberianCall
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How can i try this? OpenRa already installed

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not complete yet still lots of work to do

Mynameislol
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder maybe in the future, long after Rewire is finished, maybe someone can code so that openra can play in 3D like battle of dune, then convert the entirety of tiberian sun to 3D, and prehaps even remake CNC3

Ramzay1945
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scrin planetary assault ship
Spoiler (click here to read it):

[/img]

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh man, why wasn't ts like that Sad
and too bad this aint gonna go on RA2

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

luxycomplex
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Bridgehole Monster by REWIRE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like REWIRE version for tiberium and other mutated fauna.. Smile
How about Bridgehole Monster and it's veins..  Very Happy

For Brotherhood... Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The buildings are so huge & infantries are fitting with vehicles by size, This mod should be popular in the future, I am still waiting for that.

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any more updates to show us? Smile

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kamuix wrote:
Any more updates to show us? Smile

It's not in 'very' active development for a while now and Gangster moved on so would not expect much given dead in water like state.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel like the project got a little too ambitious/carried away by switching to OpenRA while the engine (at least the TS part) was/is still very much incomplete. With Ares' abilities, it could've very well been completed on YR by now....

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. It's not an ORA or Ares. Coding both was fun. As well as graphic design.

Project management was always weak point of mine. Spending too much time on perfection some elements while completely ignoring others thus making to-do list never end

Second thing I have become bored to death when it comes to Render to PNG, PAL editing, PNG to SHP, PNG to TMP,  etc. Sometimes pipeline was over-complicated because I could not agree with downgrading visuals.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Second thing I have become bored to death when it comes to Render to PNG, PAL editing, PNG to SHP, PNG to TMP,  etc.

I do not think people realize how true that is. It's definitely something that killed my interest years ago.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Gangster wrote:
Second thing I have become bored to death when it comes to Render to PNG, PAL editing, PNG to SHP, PNG to TMP,  etc.

I do not think people realize how true that is. It's definitely something that killed my interest years ago.

Yeah convert shp/tmp is so annoy and boring process specialize remap retouch make me want to kill myself XD.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

too sad :'(
IMO the best mod that could define TS with better graphics

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
Second thing I have become bored to death when it comes to Render to PNG, PAL editing, PNG to SHP, PNG to TMP,  etc. Sometimes pipeline was over-complicated because I could not agree with downgrading visuals.

Too bad.
You sure Image Shaper can't be improved to make this a lot easier?

What would help you?
I'm pretty sure we can create the tools necessary to make the conversion easier,faster and less tedious.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Add an auto-palette mode in which I don’t provide a palette because the program figures out the palette based on the images I add and updates the palette if I add more images. Also provide quick options like excluding glowing/remap and glowing/remap only.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OpenRA got 256 colored PNG handling in this last playtest cycle (asin a trait to read the palette out from a PNG and a sprite loader to read the 256 colored PNG as any other sprite). This allows you to no longer need to convert from a sprite sheet - although you will need to add YAML metadata into the PNG instead if you intend to have the game cut the image for multiple frames and use Combine: for individual frames.

TBH what can threw people off at ORA is how XCC Mixer shows multi-framed TMPs as one single image while ORA expects the frames individually, regardless of format (since ORA does not care about formats that much, and you coulda use any sprite format which the game can parse anywhere).

Then again, RW was damn too early back then on ORA for sure and ORA is not ready. Notsure if official ORA will ever be.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 5 of 5 [229 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon