Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
CABAL's Legacy 0.1 WIP Release
Moderators: [TiberianFuture], [TiberianPast]
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject:  CABAL's Legacy 0.1 WIP Release Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although I haven't posted anything in here in ages, this mod is not dead. Progress has been slow and not very visual, but there's still been some.

I'm currently in the process of adapting the mod to the TS client and making some heavy structural editing at the same time.
Because of that, the old version becomes obsolete. So I thought that I might as well release it.
The purpose of this release is mainly to not let the old version to go totally to waste. The possible future releases of CABAL's Legacy will be notably different.

Please note that this is a now-abandoned version of the mod and it won't be updated or developed further as it is in this release.

Regardless, there's still gameplay value in this version as it contains:
    -A tutorial mission for CABAL.
    -Almost complete first act of the CABAL campaign, including:
    -five totally finished missions,
    -hard versions of them that can be activated by swapping the battle.ini and mapsel.ini, and
    -WIP sixth mission.
    -Working map selection and optional missions.
    -Skirmish with somewhat working AI
    -A few custom tracks.
    -Some custom cyborg voiceovers.
    -Custom UI for CABAL

If you decide to download the mod and play, you will also subject yourself to:
    -Horrible to mediocre custom voices.
    -Old and or unfinished, possibly placeholder, graphics.
    -Nod AI that might cause IE's in skirmish.
    -Mission 3B saves don't work, because I have no idea.
    -Storyline that was made up five years ago and is going through a revamp at the moment.
    -General unfinishedness outside the campaign missions.

Just saying, so nobody has to complain about those aspects. #Tongue

Download link is in the image.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh awesome, I was wondering what was going on with this mod.

EDIT: Ok well I've already run into an issue where all the popup menus are invisible. Not sure if this a mod issue or a hyperpatch issue but it makes it pretty hard to do much.

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The color's are a little off on GDI's voxels and the first mission can be a pain ,but otherwise it seems fine (for a WIP mod.)

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HEy great to see you're still around,if anyones to add a third team to tiberian sun wether it be based on the TS engine OR YR it should be Cabal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon