Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Twisted Insurrection feat. Frank Klepacki
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject:  Twisted Insurrection feat. Frank Klepacki
Subject description: A new addition to the TI soundtrack and other news!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We are thrilled to unveil this new track, a remix of Space Echo by none other than Frank Klepacki himself! Frank Klepacki is the mastermind behind the majority of the C&C music selection, among many other games and projects. He has released his new album, "Digital Frontiers", check it out and buy it here.

This new track will be included in future builds of Twisted Insurrection and in the future Twisted Insurrection OST Vol. 6 download. This version will not replace the original song, it is another new addition to be selected in-game alongside the original version, enjoy!

While we are making a news post, I can show off some of the other bits and pieces that we've been working on. TI is currently undergoing a lot of polish and performance enhancements to help reduce lag (so far, so good), but there are a good number of graphical additions being made by myself and other staff members, for example, here is the new awesome cinematic by Henskelion.

Next up, I spoke a while ago about adding some new life and more character into the custom client themes rather than the old boring hue-shift that the current public version uses. This week I have produced a new and more unique theme for all factions and added some overall improvements to the default theme. Check them out!

And last but not least, Rampastring's client sees further improvement and new features with the latest additions to the multiplayer save game feature! Help prevent re-connection errors or games running long from ruining your fun by gaining the ability to save multiple files of online games!

Thanks for taking the time to check out the update and we hope you enjoyed it! We've got the ball rolling again so you can expect to see some more updates coming in the near future.

Key Words: #TwistedInsurrection #FrankKlepacki #OST #TI #Client #Themes #TiberianSun #News #Modifications 

PlasmaFyre
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man that remix is awesome. Frank is truly a musical genius!  Very Happy

swirekster
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nois Smile

Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That Nod theme is beyond awesome!

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I like Frank's remix a lot. Amazing that he did it for TI. It's got a real crisp sound.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy ztype, how did you get Frank to do this?

Hey Frank, if you can read this... do a death metal version of "Infrared", the Tiberian Sun track.

I can picture it in my head right now! The exact same notes, but with death metal guitar tones instead of all techno sounds.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, i haven't noticed this. That FK remix is awesome. Yay!
Vefbl4, you can be proud of this and also thanks for your great original version.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon