Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Greenlight my game pleaseeee!!!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject:  Greenlight my game pleaseeee!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm the one who back to Mighty No9 on KS due multiple delay make me little annoy and decide to make it by my self and I just put it too greenlight. XD

Since it's was my first game that manage to go there it took me a lot of courage to press public button to show it to people [specialize PC gamer]. but can't deny I have a lot of fun working on this project.

I just want to ask everyone here straightforwardly please give my game chance to sell on greenlight!  help me rise from super broke status to become billionaire. :p

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664104546&tscn=1460751994 <---- Vote Here

Quote:

METAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.

Player character role is play as android girl "Meta" whom tries to rescue her creator "Dr.Ray" from an evil dictator called "General Creeper" who has also captured her sister and turned them into Battle Androids in order to use them in his plan for taking over the world.

- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 unique levels with environmental design and gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.

Thank You

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voted Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

got mine as well. I do enjoy games like this too. So hope you get it out there!

now march on to your billionaire status...and when you get there...mind sending me a few million?  Laughing

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck, my friend. Very aware of the amount of work you've put into this over the course of time so I genuinely hope you do well.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you everyone.

Truly I took time making cover for 15min. :p [but not include characters]

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overall it looks like a pretty solid game, with good graphics, game mechanics and music (as far as I can tell from the previews, anyway). However it doesn't seem very creative design-wise. I don't mean the quality of the content, but essentially it seems like a gender-swap Megaman clone. And that would not necessarily be a bad thing if it weren't so pervasive. The movements, weapons...all seem so familiar. Also, personally I dislike how some of the characters have somewhat loli-esque features (exposed hips, and uh...armoured panties? LOL).

Good luck with the project, nontheless.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When fighting a guy called "General Creeper" I can understand the use of crotch armour. It's a little weird, or maybe I should say a little asian/Freudian/Freusian, but the game looks pretty good! Love the visuals of the metal levels especially.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

crotch armor is part of her exoskeleton spine connect from her back.

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No offense, but every game that I have seen come from you is in about the same style.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

but I have only 2 game and none of them even release. - -"

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voted, keep up the great work! Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voted and good luck. Smile

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

voted, good luck!

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greenlit already ! thank you everyone. Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks... PERFECT!
Good luck with the game!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
JamesGoblin
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Steam won't let me greenlight, anyway - looks nice, good luck with it!

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow nice game, remembers me on megaman from playstation 1, good old memories.

Nice to see other peoples, that make games in a retro style, and not in a stupid boring modern style. Smile

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shouldn't it be 'kidnapped'? #Tongue
Otherwise, looks interesting Smile Nice job making it

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum