Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
What are the Cutezomes?
Moderators: precision_bomber
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
precision_bomber
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject:  What are the Cutezomes? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keeping it short.

They're a fictional alien race in my(the author) story.

Oh? You were expecting more of an explanation?

Okay.

- Cutezomes -

Pronounced as "Kyu-te-zoums."

They're supposedly the second humanoid species. They were created just as when Earthlings started making a mess of themselves, the scenario between Abel and Cain was a catalyst for a series of events leading up to humans destroying each other. When this happened, a strange larger force in the cosmos(Primordial Beings) witnessed the horror and decided to spawn a new human race. In a few days, the force has set a microbe to evolve into the perfect humans. These were the Cutezomes.

Living on a planet a galaxy away with their own solar system. Their planet crafted so that it is not corrupted so easily by even the most perfect species. Their technology evolved fast due to the planet's active regeneration, it was difficult to live on and industrialize, they had to outsmart the planet. As soon as the Cutezomes, made intergalactic travel a possibility. They now are ready to fulfill their "true purpose," to preserve life. Not only to themselves, but to all the other races spawned out there. Most especially, Earthlings.

The Cutezomes arrived on Earth by the time of Late Ancient Egypt Times. From there they observed how mankind was and their fates.

Death Label Mod for Generals Zero Hour:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/death-label

Also Death Label is hosted here:
https://ppmforums.com/index.php?f=1035

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMO Cutezomes = CUTE ZOMBIES!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's such a cute definition #Tongue.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Pronounced as "Kyu-te-zoums."

IMO this make the pronunciation more confusing than the actual word. #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The word is fine. I don't see any problems in Cutezomes for naming an alien race.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not saying it isn't, im just saying that as an explanation of how to say the word it is less clear than the actual word itself.

precision_bomber
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The name actually stemed way back when I was in high school. People saw that I tend to draw my characters in a very cutesy way. And I thought, what if they too cute for even humans to percieve so there.

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, naturally drawn to this thread. What do they look like ? ^^

precision_bomber
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

<- Example of Teenage Cutezome girl.

Though my art style evolved so this compared to my older works is quite a difference. And this done in a pixel-art form and the traditional medium I use.

They're more or less identical to Earthlings, as per what species they were modelled after.
Anatomically, they're different. Their skin is made of waxy material with cells that will actively repair it when damaged-- Regeneration.
It goes further than that, they can regrow certain organs to allow basic functions. Regrowth rate varies depending how much cell damage was inflicted.

They can still fight back after being shot at their vital organs. However, they have a very common knowledge weakness-- FIRE.
To be more general, it's extreme temperatures, you can kill one a Cutezome with ICE or extreme cold, however it's a slower process due to their Planet's lower average temperature compared to Earth. And maybe some are acclimated to it. FIRE is sure-FIRE way to kill them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon