Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
2.31?
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:  2.31? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr. when is 2.31 coming? and i think i can get TD/RA Civvie buildings(replace the CA0000 Buildings with TD ones.) i'll convert them over to TS UNITTEMP.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the td buildings although, classic and great won't fit in the TS engine... not properly anyway they would have to be resized and it would cause a great loss of detail and high pixilization it may be best qualitywise, just to make your own based off of the originals.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 2.31? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
Reaperrr. when is 2.31 coming?

time will tell, sooner or later. time will tell.

Wink

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is this an illusion to a RoRA? Confused hehehe. and not really,im using them in tiberian survivor.they dont look that bad,though you DEFINALTY need to do touchups in OS. i converted V01-03,the church came nicely,but 2 of the civilian homes came out in remapables. lucklly Pal Pack II Converts remaps to their correct,TD colors. Very Happy

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carnotaurus wrote:
is this an illusion to a RoRA? Confused hehehe.

no, it just means I have no idea when 2.31 will be ready Wink

but don't worry, it WILL be ready, just don't know when. It might eventually become a 2.4, though Wink

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh? nice. do you want some TD civvie buildings and RA Farm stuff converted over? to replace the over-modern TS Civilian stuff?(not the city stuff. things like...the Subterranian dwelling,ect.)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think 2.4 would be better than 2.31, because you guys are doing more changes than you did when 2.3 was made...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
I think 2.4 would be better than 2.31, because you guys are doing more changes than you did when 2.3 was made...

well, to be honest, 2.4 won't contain that much changes either...

so far, it does only this:
- Temple and Adv. Com. Center can't be captured anymore.
- Both superweapons have increased damage, especially the nuke.
- Carnos improved Transport Heli voxels added.
- uh... not sure if there was anything else.

not much, I know, but I just lack time atm.

problem with the civ buildings is, I HAD built them in, and the result was that I got IEs when starting any map. That's why I don't want to add them for now.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude. dont worry. im converting them over for tiberian survivor. either you coded/converted them wrong,or the game is the spawn of kane. i can get all of the RA buildings,including haystacks,Farms. but i CAN NOT get the desert buildings. =\

Volkov
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did I mention I love this mod, well I love this mod, keep up the great work and don't rush another release, take it handy, i've seen what happens when modifications are rushed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon