Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ares Internal Error
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject:  Ares Internal Error
Subject description: C0000005 at 0069E800
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An error that occurred during observer mode.

except.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  except.txt
 Filesize:  5.29 KB
 Downloaded:  7 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AG is modding...  Surprised

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
AG is modding...  Surprised

This is his way of warning us not to observe him until he is ready to release things. #Tongue

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The AGSA's progress has been spoken! Surprised

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm always modding...

observer.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.15 KB
 Viewed:  3399 Time(s)

observer.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He is waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and finish making the buildings for AGSA so he can post something #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
He is waiting for me to get off my lazy butt and finish making the buildings for AGSA so he can post something #Tongue

QFT  #Mad

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied General wrote:
Mig Eater wrote:

QFT  #Mad

You have no idea how difficult and time consuming it is to make buildings for this game.

And then how depressing/frustrating it is when people to complain about
how some thing not being pixel perfect.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Allied General wrote:
Mig Eater wrote:

QFT  #Mad

You have no idea how difficult and time consuming it is to make buildings for this game.

And then how depressing/frustrating it is when people to complain about
how some thing not being pixel perfect.

I'm obviously being sarcastic #Tongue

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL I'm the perfectionist of the two of us, he sometimes has to tell me it's good enough and to stop working.

In all seriousness tho the next building is nearly done but I'm having problems with my internet atm so I couldn't upload it even if it was, I'm not sure when the problem will be fixed so we both have to wait.

Looks like this thread has gone a bit off topic #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am not mad, its just I do not think most people know of care...

I have talked with the both of you quite a few times so I know there is some sense of humor...

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
I am not mad

So you admit to hijacking MadHQ's account?

#Tongue

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you jealous of me and my account?

I wouldn't be.

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not of your account. But of your graphical skills? They are quite top-notch, really. Your website is an absolutely amazing resource, and you deserve a lot of thanks for that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon