Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Dune 2 eXtended Project
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [62 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
drnovice612
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drnovice612
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another update about the collection: correction of Radar unit count fix, and added how to change Sandworm 'best target' behaviour to avoid attacking Fremen Warriors..

drnovice612
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Released lastest version of DuneX (v1.29): it contains last fixes specified into HEX Editing Collection.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I may be forced to set some time aside to dive back into Dune 2.

Even though the unit command interface is woefully archaic, but hey, you can see how it was influenced by earlier games and how it has influenced RTS UI since.

drnovice612
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's vintage, but there is all needs to have one of best strategy game of the story.
I'm looking for about all known Dune 2 bugs (via Opendune portal), and now we can considerate this changes to further improve the gameplay.
Currently we could focus on Scenarios & Campaigns editing to give all you a greater customized mod to do back the desire to play again all aspects of Dune 2... Smile

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: DuneX v1.29 update Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've finally got some time to upload drnovice's next release of DuneX, v1.29 Smile Here's the new stuff in the release:
Quote:
v1.29: (June 18, 2013)

• Fixed Saboteur Move command: he no more detonates on no-building tiles destination
  • Fix: capturing structures with deviated units did not unlock tech
  • Fixed Windtrap power information when a Windtrap is captured
  • Fixed Radar friend/enemy units count
  • Changed Sandworm best target behaviour to avoid attacking Fremen Warriors

drnovice is really doing a great job in updating and fixing the Dune II code, with awesome results Very Happy Personally I find the last entry in the list above, especially cool, because it works so well to reflect the Dune universe from Frank Herbert's books. And it's also a lot better than if Fremen-owned Snadworms would just ignore all friendly units: the Fremen have learned to walk without the rhythm so as not to attract worms with surface vibrations, but it's hardly realistic that they could "teach", say, a Siege Tank to do the same ^_^

Great thanks to drnovice for this release! Very Happy

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For some reason attached files were lost, so I had to re-upload them.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MrFlibble wrote:
Secondly, Sardaukar Troopers can no longer be repaired like vehicles (thanks to improvements made by Nyeguds in the latest version of his editor). This also lead to the reinstating of the Repair Facility in the Sardaukar tech tree, although it had to be moved up a bit and now requires the Heavy Factory to have been built first.

Small note on this... if I remember correctly this did not affect carryall repair pickup behaviour.

arasmus
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, just wanted to thank you for re-uploading. This is by FAR the best mod for me, as the Sardaukar are recreated in a way I find most close to how they should be.

Cheers!

MrFlibble
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
MrFlibble wrote:
Secondly, Sardaukar Troopers can no longer be repaired like vehicles (thanks to improvements made by Nyeguds in the latest version of his editor). This also lead to the reinstating of the Repair Facility in the Sardaukar tech tree, although it had to be moved up a bit and now requires the Heavy Factory to have been built first.

Small note on this... if I remember correctly this did not affect carryall repair pickup behaviour.
TBH, I don't remember Smile
arasmus wrote:
Hey, just wanted to thank you for re-uploading. This is by FAR the best mod for me, as the Sardaukar are recreated in a way I find most close to how they should be.
Thanks!

DuneFan2019
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MrFibble: upload a copy of the file here so people don't have to register on that site...

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon