Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Fission's Art Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [219 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wouldn't altering the 'SecondaryFLH' work?

Edit on June 2, 2017:

Heyy, I'm back, thanks to PillBox20 for encouraging me to detail my voxels myself! Smile

Here's the Tsunami Tank Remade and Redetailed by me, originally by partyzanpaulzy?

hvrtnk_000.gif
 Description:
Part of Public Remake Pack 1
 Filesize:  1.12 MB
 Viewed:  8972 Time(s)

hvrtnk_000.gif

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Wouldn't altering the 'SecondaryFLH' work?

Edit on June 2, 2017:

Heyy, I'm back, thanks to PillBox20 for encouraging me to detail my voxels myself! Smile

Here's the Tsunami Tank Remade and Redetailed by me, originally by partyzanpaulzy?

When i disconnected to the internet very long i re-detailed it, suddenly when i connected i saw your post. i think you will hate it because of the grids, anyway i should edit it again. EDIT: I finished the amphibious version.

tsunicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.44 KB
 Viewed:  8932 Time(s)

tsunicon.png

2017-06-03 18-24-55-877.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.76 KB
 Viewed:  8950 Time(s)

2017-06-03 18-24-55-877.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, not a bad try, but it should have less gridlines, I did use some gridlines, but I didn't overdo it, and my result came from Atomic's detailing style I learned from his voxels, so detailing may vary with other's preference, take Azri for an example, he does his own style, and look at KALAPS, he also has his own style, eitherway, we all have our own preferences, and luckily you downloaded it, I tore down the download before loads of rippers come in and take the loot Laughing (I'm talking about the Guests, most of them probably don't know how to voxel)

But seriously, learn from some voxels released by the voxeller you admire the most, and learn their way of detailing a voxel Smile

Oh, and my Tsunami will be in a Public Release, until either nlspeed or deathreaperz will request for it, I'm working on nlspeed's Shepherd right now though...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Well, not a bad try, but it should have less gridlines, I did use some gridlines, but I didn't overdo it, and my result came from Atomic's detailing style I learned from his voxels, so detailing may vary with other's preference, take Azri for an example, he does his own style, and look at KALAPS, he also has his own style, eitherway, we all have our own preferences, and luckily you downloaded it, I tore down the download before loads of rippers come in and take the loot Laughing (I'm talking about the Guests, most of them probably don't know how to voxel)

But seriously, learn from some voxels released by the voxeller you admire the most, and learn their way of detailing a voxel Smile

Oh, and my Tsunami will be in a Public Release, until either nlspeed or deathreaperz will request for it, I'm working on nlspeed's Shepherd right now though...

I have my own style, overdoing or medium gridlines, adding vinyls, adding vehicle lights in front and back, and rarely big looking voxels.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last batch of Voxel Previews, I'm going back to school again, I made version 2 MCVs for YR:NW, and I made the MCVs for beta 0.43 Laughing check the damn credits, it's 'Fission' that's credited, anyway the previews are here, Bu7loos' PCV is what I used as a Voxel base, I did gradients this time, I hope deathreaperz would like it...

pcv_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.47 KB
 Viewed:  8897 Time(s)

pcv_000.jpg

pcv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

pcv_000.gif

smcv_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.58 KB

smcv_000.jpg

smcv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

smcv_000.gif

mcv_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.42 KB

mcv_000.jpg

mcv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

mcv_000.gif

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sad to hear you decided to work for the most uncreative mod in the community which is led by a known stalker and griever.

The Soviet MCV needs some work, the grey areas are too plain.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Sad to hear you decided to work for the most uncreative mod in the community

Okay, I really don't regret working for Reaperz's mod, it may be countering M.O., and possibly taking some elements from RA3 (Seriously, we're countering M.O.), but it is not a bad mod, they just need more people to work with, Moder.U is not with them anymore, and I am the only vacant voxeller for a mod here, so I joined them. Now, maybe you have just countered him due to a past interferance, people can change, I changed because of 'The Idiot' title you gave me Laughing, I accepted it, and I tried to change, people's thoughts of a certain person encourages that certain person to change (Just like how I ended up detailing certain voxels like Atomic because of PillBox20's reply, look at my sig, and the Tsunami Tank I remade was blank at the time I requested for someone to detail it, now look at it above)

Anyway, I think I said a bit too much, I'd rather make a topic about what people think about one another probably in PPM Discussion Area, or Offtopic Discussion Area...

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was busy redoing the Kirov Airship, I used Miggy's Kirov with Propellers for a base...

And I redid Atomic's Tsunami Tank just today to be alike with the Concept Art...

I'll ask Mig Eater to help me with the Kirov's Balloon Sad

hvrtnk_000.gif
 Description:
My Remake on Atomic's Tsunami Tank, this will not be released!! (Because it looks like it's ripped from Colony Wars)
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Viewed:  8749 Time(s)

hvrtnk_000.gif

zep_001.gif
 Description:
Kirov Version 3 (Daammnn, it nearly looks like M.O.'s Kirov, with slight differences, Version 4 will be made by Miggy, hopefully...)
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

zep_001.gif

zep_000.gif
 Description:
Kirov Version 2 (My Personal Details and a bit of a M.O. feeling)
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

zep_000.gif

kirov_000.gif
 Description:
Kirov Remake Version 1 (Classic Color)
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

kirov_000.gif

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sadly no cute face for the Kirov  Razz

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry but I'm to busy to help you with this Kirov.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, adding vinyls is one of my unique styles of voxelling, but i don't want to help on this one cause i am busy on something.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I added a face to the Kirov, Different, but cleaner, I'm not planning to release this publically, once finished, I'll donate this to YR:Before Alcatraz, I haven't been helping out much on nlspeed's mod...

zep_000.gif
 Description:
The last thing you'll ever see, is a flying deadly grin...
 Filesize:  1.43 MB
 Viewed:  8614 Time(s)

zep_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aww man... I love it...
Ah well. Wouldn't fit with the rest of RA2/YR VXLs anyway. But good face! (if it's meant to be scary)

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mobile Gap Generator Remake, I used M.O.'s Ugly Horrible Work (Not that horrible, DeeZire made the Base of it anyway)

I'm going to give this to Atomic_Noodles, unless if he already made a better one than mine

I used some color reference from my AMCV above Smile

mgg_000.gif
 Description:
Intercepting Radar Signals...
 Filesize:  1.35 MB
 Viewed:  8431 Time(s)

mgg_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-=Voxelling Skills Leveled Up=-

I made new versions of some voxels I've previously made, I'll make a voxel from scratch after this. I did more practice, and I somehow improved my detailing skills, so I tried it out on some old voxels...

P.S. I already sent the MGG to @Atomic_Noodles, and I'll release the Lasher Tank once I add more remap parts to it (I know, it needs more remap), and I removed the gradient detailing on the AMCV, I need feedback, just tell me what parts look bad to your eyes...

mgg_000.gif
 Description:
Radar Interceptors initiated!
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Viewed:  8394 Time(s)

mgg_000.gif

mcv_000.gif
 Description:
Allied Schematics on hand!
 Filesize:  1.71 MB

mcv_000.gif

ltnk_001.gif
 Description:
We will punch you through!
 Filesize:  1.32 MB

ltnk_001.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Next thing to be put up to public!

Soviet War Miner Touch-up

Constructive Critisism Needed if you all want it to be better!

In-game.png
 Description:
In-Game View
 Filesize:  8.92 KB
 Viewed:  8365 Time(s)

In-game.png

harv_000.gif
 Description:
3D View
 Filesize:  1.49 MB
 Viewed:  8365 Time(s)

harv_000.gif

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is nice MCV

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The container needs more contrast and/or should be in brown2 shades instead of Soviet ones. I'd probably also edit the body and the cab to not share the shade of remap.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Warminer is now public, anyway... I'm now working on my mod, hopefully Banshee would grant me a forum of my own Smile

In the meantime, I remade M.O. 2.0's Aeroblaze for my mod and a remade the Paradrop plane for the Allies

aero_000.gif
 Description:
Allied Sky Lance AA System
 Filesize:  1.88 MB
 Viewed:  8294 Time(s)

aero_000.gif

hellbomb_001.gif
 Description:
Allied C-130 Hercules
 Filesize:  535.04 KB
 Viewed:  8294 Time(s)

hellbomb_001.gif

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I find it hard to believe that Aeroblaze is yours, it looks so different (and better) compared to everything we've seen from you.

Do more. #Tongue

=======================

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
I find it hard to believe that Aeroblaze is yours, it looks so different (and better) compared to everything we've seen from you.

Do more. #Tongue

Before: You said leech in front of someone (might be Nuclei or TAK02).
After: Looks nice, do more Very Happy

This happen to some Modders even if they are not newbies, we hate their early contents because of lack of quality or asset ripoffs, but once long time pass, the modder or artist will be better than the past, this exactly happened to me (not on modding).

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

Do more. #Tongue

Well, that just goes to show how much I've learned, but it does take time, I had to redetail it around 6-8 times just to get the details right for me, patience is rather a tool I use, now it usually takes up to 2-3 Days... Yeah, I'll surely do more.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic told me that his Prism Tank is exclusive to Colony Wars, but he forgot about one thing...

And by the way, I think the MiG Bomber was based off of the MiG-29

sref_000.gif
 Description:
Notice anything Jem?
 Filesize:  1.83 MB
 Viewed:  8227 Time(s)

sref_000.gif

prismtanks.png
 Description:
Ingame of my Prism Tank Edit
 Filesize:  49.69 KB

prismtanks.png

mig2_001.gif
 Description:
MiG Bomber as MiG-29 Edit
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

mig2_001.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's that on the Prism's rear? A mini-Chronosphere?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Light Collection Array, or that's what I call it, I just edited Shinpeterpan's Prism Tank, and the Turret came from Atomic_Noodles's 'srefrt.vxl' file he released a long time ago, I did the Math and did a Complete recharge set (sreftur3-1.vxl)

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy Shit, I want the Prism Tank, Aeroblaze and MiG Bomber. These voxels look pretty sexy! Very Happy

Last edited by IamInnocent on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Micro-Update on the Prism Tank

I added more depth to the sides and the Machine-Gunner from the Installation Slides and Concept Art! I would like to thank Atomic Noodles for supplying me with enough Voxelling Skills that I have learned from his Voxels! Thanks Atomic! Very Happy

EDIT: Redid the Headlights

This was originilly made by shin.peter.pan, I edited it to suit my style, and the turret was from Atomic_Noodles's Battle Fortress...

(I didn't do all of it, I just mashed up parts and improved it for my taste)

sref_000.gif
 Description:
Better than Jem's
 Filesize:  1.82 MB
 Viewed:  8192 Time(s)

sref_000.gif

Last edited by NucleiSplitter on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good Iloved ^^

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you edit someones voxel you really have to credit them in a clear way.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I removed the Machine Gunner, it's bigger than my 75% Resized infantry Laughing, Oh well, I'll just have to try and make it bigger

Thanks for reminding me OmegaBolt, looks like I was getting way too ahead of myself Face palm!

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're really making good progress! It's nice to see how visibly and quickly you are improving. Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heyya, Good to see you again! Do you need the New Kirov I made specifically for your mod? I thought your long gone Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Heyya, Good to see you again! Do you need the New Kirov I made specifically for your mod? I thought your long gone Very Happy

Nah, he's just waiting for me or someone else to fix his 'mini-bioreactor's Art-code. (Still dunno how tho)

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's up to him if he wants the Kirov Airship I made for him...

Anyway, I have these cuties:

Stryker APFV, not for public download

fv_000.gif
 Description:
3D View (Patriot Turret)
 Filesize:  1.62 MB
 Viewed:  8036 Time(s)

fv_000.gif

styrkerapfv.png
 Description:
Ingame
 Filesize:  57.19 KB
 Viewed:  8036 Time(s)

styrkerapfv.png

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

Nah, he's just waiting for me or someone else to fix his 'mini-bioreactor's Art-code. (Still dunno how tho)

Huh, no? Things just happened in my private life, so I didn't feel like modding for a while, and I'll be going on holiday on a Monday, so I've only gathered a few naval assets, but I'll continue modding in proper after I return from my holiday. Probably.

I'm not sure if I will find a use for that Kirov. Perhaps as a country unit, perhaps as a campaign unit, or perhaps not at all. But let me not prevent you from publishing things to the public; when (hopefully #Tongue) I release my mod, people are free to use my assets, sound, code, or anything they like.

To the Stryker, you really have improved. Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean to tell me that you removed the Kirov Airship?! It's the Icon of the Soviets! Shocked

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
It's the Icon of the Soviets! Shocked

Smile I'm trying to make a Kirov with gun batteries

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
You mean to tell me that you removed the Kirov Airship?! It's the Icon of the Soviets! Shocked

No, but the original voxel is perfectly fine and quite iconic, as you say. Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I can make a Kirov with Gun Batteries, but I don't have much time at hand... Maybe next week :/

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm alive and well

I've fixed up the Sentry Gun turret voxel for my mod

sref_000.gif
 Description:
Last version of my prism tank edit (made by two people originally)
 Filesize:  926.28 KB
 Viewed:  7806 Time(s)

sref_000.gif

laser_000.gif
 Description:
Yay
 Filesize:  61.25 KB
 Viewed:  7806 Time(s)

laser_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm busy with real life shenanigans ATM, I'm just showing these off for proof that I'm not dead Laughing (Nope, not downloadable, ignore me if you want, you don't have to notice me anyway Razz)

suvw_000.gif
 Description:
White SUV, better than the original
 Filesize:  585.28 KB
 Viewed:  7606 Time(s)

suvw_000.gif

suvb_000.gif
 Description:
Brown SUV, replaces the Black Variant
 Filesize:  698.19 KB
 Viewed:  7606 Time(s)

suvb_000.gif

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That Prism Tank shot is so amazing.

It's a shame the game has limited support for SHP vehicles

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, SHP works better than VXLs (detail-wise), and there's always Ares.

But yeah, some things are VXL-exclusive.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Actually, SHP works better than VXLs (detail-wise), and there's always Ares.

But yeah, some things are VXL-exclusive.

I think he meant things like: Can't tilt on slopes, be flipped, fly, and some other miscellaneous things I can't remember.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel looks good too if it looks good

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need Constructive Criticism for this 'Hammer Artillery' of mine...

hamtank_000.gif
 Description:
Ham, Ham is a good source of Iron...
 Filesize:  948.84 KB
 Viewed:  7462 Time(s)

hamtank_000.gif

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
I need Constructive Criticism for this 'Hammer Artillery' of mine...
Need some dark lines?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I trade 2 voxel's with you with that Re-Vamped Miner and Cargo Plane ? I would like to have them if you do not mind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [219 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon