Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
CnCnet will add new voxels for TS!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject:  CnCnet will add new voxels for TS! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As most of you know, Tiberian Sun on CnCnet is pretty popular but needs some support. The admins do a great job adding and fixing stuff all the time. Right now, they want to add more units, so i'm asking for your help!

We are looking for units, buildings, weapons,.. everything that you can add into a  (mod)map, . I have gathered some cool stuff from the media hut that works great (that ppl on here made years ago). Most of the makers just ask for credit, so i will give their names credit in the cncnet forum, other then that, if you ever made a voxel for TS, can we use it?

dkeeton asked me to gather as much as i can. Right now I'm doing all of this by myself.

Any help is very appreciated! Lets keep TS alive!!! btw, they're about to upload amazing updates! which makes TS online gameplay way more fun stuff like controlling ur allies units, using spawns in trigger events and trigger owner. A new Give Credits trigger, place ready building hotkey, rebuild building hotkey, plus have you played some of the new TowerDefense maps? So with all of that, plus new units we can use, just imagine how many fun maps that people will make. There are many mapmakers right now, and new ones coming too by the way so its not a waste of time to participate in this!!

Last edited by Holland on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome Lin Kuei Ominae !!! i was hoping you would reply!! thanks!!!

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone else? Ive gone through the media hut several times, but i know there is more good stuff somewhere

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

They're launched on CnCnet, LKO! Simply add the rules in ur map and u can play them on cncnet #Tongue

hey LKO, would you happen to have made any weapons, made for these units and towers?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing graphically special.
The code is just copy paste from other weapons of similar style and altered a bit.

Public SHPs

Tools

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People are loving it dude
I only have problems with Medusa, she only comes out with her legs.
and a problem with the fortress towers, for i can't move the weapon's animation (PrimaryFireFLH), like MuzzleArty, they're all playing in the middle, can't seem to move them toward the turret. I'm losttt

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holland wrote:
problems with Medusa, she only comes out with her legs.

forgot Turret=yes?

Holland wrote:
problem with the fortress towers

complete art.ini code and rules.ini example code was given in the zip, including FireFLH values for exact projectile start positions.

Public SHPs

Tools

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Holland wrote:
problems with Medusa, she only comes out with her legs.

forgot Turret=yes?

Holland wrote:
problem with the fortress towers

complete art.ini code and rules.ini example code was given in the zip, including FireFLH values for exact projectile start positions.

I did forget turret=yes!! thanks!

I have used those art and rules. anyway im using for example the jugg90mm on the art fortress like this:

[Jugg90mm]
Anim=MUZZLEARTY_N,MUZZLEARTY_NE,MUZZLEARTY_E,MUZZLEARTY_SE,MUZZLEARTY_S,MUZZLEARTY_SW,MUZZLEARTY_W,MUZZLEARTY_NW

maybe im missing something in this weapon?
I've never seen this problem, its not even moving when changing the fireFLH...

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Holland on Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a few on my to-do list that I think will be well-received Very Happy
Just have to find the time to put them together

Thanks for making this push, Holland! I get hype every time I see someone use some custom PPM work ( especially if it's one of mine Very Happy )

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
I have a few on my to-do list that I think will be well-received Very Happy
Just have to find the time to put them together

Thanks for making this push, Holland! I get hype every time I see someone use some custom PPM work ( especially if it's one of mine Very Happy )

Sounds good!
yeah its great! many mappers are using the assets Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon