Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
might be a little bold of a question, but...
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
e1k3
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject:  might be a little bold of a question, but... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, first of all apologies and thanks for your truly amazing work with TI. i really enjoy it.
while i have read your comments regarding adding a third faction to the mod (you dont plan to at the moment, and if you were it might become another standalone project, also lots of missing art) i would like to tinker with the game a bit.
i have absolutely no intention to ever share what im doing with anyone besides maybe my roommate, i have too much respect for your fantastic work.
that being said, i would just like to know if there is any reason SuperJoes tutorial for a 3rd faction doesnt work with TI?
i also tried his provided and preconfigured files and dropped them over a fresh installation of TS Client (of course i paid attention to the changed directories). didnt work either.

so, my question being: is there a reason besides me probably being sloppy somewhere during the process for this tutorial to not work on TI or the TS Client? i remember i got it working a few years back on a vanilla installation.

thank you for your time reading this and for your awesome game.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS Client tutorial - https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=40689

Probably you should ask questions in those threads itself with more detailed
info on what you did and where it fails.

As for SuperJoe's tutorial, it surely worked with older TS Client before the
compiled hacks were introduced. In principle, it should work with later
versions too.

e1k3
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

great, thanks for your quick reply. i will work through the TSC tutorial, i havent seen that before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum