Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 am
All times are UTC + 0
Who would take control PPM in the future?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject:  Who would take control PPM in the future?
Subject description: Question i wanted to ask since 2015.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, who would take control of project perfect mod forum site in the future, for example, in the next 20-40 years, If Banshee would be gone, who would be the next administrator? the old members we know so well like Graion Dilach, Ickus, G-E, joshy, gufu, maverick, aresSZ, Aro, Speeder, And the other old members, if they will be gone in the future, what will happen?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, I wouldn't worry about that just yet.
Besides, I'm sure the admins here will find someone else to take care of this old site.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, like me, they should pick someone young

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Meh, I wouldn't worry about that just yet.
Besides, I'm sure the admins here will find someone else to take care of this old site.

Who is the 2nd biggest member here and also younger, and joined between 2013-2019? If NucleiSplitter was the admin in 2024, if i had cryonic process to live in 2132, i would be the admin in the far future.

EDIT: I texted the message before my reply be posted.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, Genetic Experiments prove that Life Expectancy Extensions are possible, but I'd rather go through a Cryolation Process (Which is actually REAL)

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Noone in this topic that's for sure.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what's going to nail the RA2 coffin isn't our lack of interest, but some future windows version that forces everyone to upgrade while breaking all compatibility.

The hardcore users will use wine/linux but for most people it will be game over.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll go hardcore, dammit Steve!! Maybe Banshee should make a Mac or Linux version of all the Modding tools, that way, it won't be incompatible at all due to Apple not doing any weird stuff to their OSX System, trust me, I've used Mac...

Anyway, It would be nice if some more kids take interest in a game of Mass Murder (Command & Conquer) Laughing

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe we could make this domain url to a new different site about a specific game but new.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Who would take control PPM in the future? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Yes, who would take control of project perfect mod forum site in the future, for example, in the next 20-40 years, If Banshee would be gone, who would be the next administrator?

My crystal ball does not work well enough to get this kind of answer. It depends on the way I'd disappear and whoever is active and in the staff/administrator team by that time.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
My crystal ball does not work well enough to get this kind of answer. It depends on the way I'd disappear and whoever is active and in the staff/administrator team by that time.
Can I join? #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Who would take control PPM in the future? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Yes, who would take control of project perfect mod forum site in the future, for example, in the next 20-40 years, If Banshee would be gone, who would be the next administrator?

Err..... 90-120 years later who would be the admin?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
My crystal ball does not work well enough to get this kind of answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon