Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
Field Mechanic
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject:  Field Mechanic
Subject description: I'm here if you need me.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know just the trick. -When Ordered to Repair a Unit

Field Mechanic
Affiliation: Allied Nations
Primary Weapon: Toolbox
Role: Repair and Support
Strong: Ground Units
Weak: Everything
Cost: 600
Speed: 6
Hitpoints: 125
Sight: 8
Size: 1
Armor: Combat Fatiques
Movement: Land
Requirements: Boot Camp & Armor Depot
Additional Info:
- Can Repair Mechanical Units
- Can Heal over time.
- Increases Speed of repaired Unit for a short duration.

The Field Mechanics are a division of Allied Engineers who have specialized in maintaining and repairing the armored battalions of the Allied Nations. Available from the Boot Camp once you've built a Armor Depot the Field Mechanic can repair ground and amphibious vehicles with their Tool Kit always ready. Unlike the repair modules found on certain vehicles which mainly only repair exterior damage the Mechanics expertise allows them to also perform a quick tune-up giving the repaired vehicles a temporary speed boost.

Key Words: #Allied #YurisRevenge #ColonyWars 

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do you do effective recolors?! Through the means of Color Scheme files?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Via Photoshop. I use a Custom Palette which uses Blue for remap and Transparency with Green. For certain sections on a SHP you'd need to darken them to attain Remap Colors. Then Recoloring those to Pure RGB Blue.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, GIMP and PS is Different, I do have PaintShop Pro, but it doesn't count Razz

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, recolors are easy even in paint shop pro which I use.
Main thing is rather set yourself a customized conversion palette so you don't screw up the remaps and background index when apply palette again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon