Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Client
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 10 [481 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:

It was recently found by Crimsonum of the TI staff that enabling Alt-to-undeploy makes it impossible to undeploy units that don't have a weapon that targets land units. Maybe dkeeton will fix it in the future. But thanks for reminding me of it anyway Smile

Didn't know it also affects units based on weapon. For Limpet Mine removing IsLimpetMine=true key only partially makes difference, without it, shows option to move/undeploy, but goes invissible after undeploy anim is finished

^Rampastein wrote:

It hasn't been rare to get comments from people who have played TS and related mods for 15+ years that they haven't been aware of factory rally points because of the necessary for holding Alt. Removing the need for holding Alt makes TS match modern RTS standards and makes factory rally points available for everyone.

Same for me here Smile took me 15-16 years to know that I can set rally points, queue move commands, move unit while firing, sell units at service depot, group of units makes queue when sent to repair depot, loop waipoints, guard specific unit/place, etc
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

TS is no RA2 and in this case porting RA2 user input to TS is a bad move, considering RA2 has almost no deployers (unit2building) whereas TS is full of them (Mobile warfactory, Limpetmine, Mobile Sensor array, tick tank, juggernaut, mcv, coredefender etc)

Agreed for this one, but some patches turned out to be very useful for unit management, for example hover_show_health. It is a lot easier now to select large group of damaged units to send them to Service depot (wish depots had rally points too Smile ).

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Version 5.38 (August 19, 2017):
  • Added Fan-made map "Lost Contact" (Credits: Tuc0)
  • Added support for multiple sides for Prerequisites and AITriggerTypes (Credits: AlexB)
  • Fixed several minor spawner issues (Credits: dkeeton)
  • Fixed several minor client issues (Credits: Rampastring)
  • Added OpenGL version of the client (Resources\clientogl.exe) (Credits: Rampastring)

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does OpenGL support for client has enable/disable options or automatic?

Attaching the TS Demo maps for TSClient.

DemoMaps.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DemoMaps.zip
 Filesize:  91.2 KB
 Downloaded:  20 Time(s)

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The client still uses DirectX by default on Windows. You can manually run the OpenGL version by running Resources\clientogl.exe.

The OpenGL version is mainly intended for Linux / Mac users since I've been told that it's easier to get running (natively) on those platforms.

I'll check out the demo maps later.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Version 5.40 (August 31, 2017):
  • Added Tiberian Sun Demo missions (Credits: E1 Elite)

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FS campaigns are visible twice as those are added to battle.ini. Battlefs.ini
has those entries too.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just released a new update (version 5.41) that deletes BattleFS.ini.

CieuxBleus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is this story about the "beta map" ? I never heard about that  Confused

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
That is a beta map. Asin, it's an unfinished/disabled map from RA2 converted to TS (mp07t4 there).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the question is for The Pit (2-4) snow map. According to DeeZire's
readme from Tiberium DeeZire 3.1 which has the unmodified version of
the map, says, it was only available as a demo for Firestorm. So I suppose
there would have been a Firestorm Demo with that map.

Tiberium DeeZire 3.1:
https://gamefront.online/files/5829/tdeez31.zip

CieuxBleus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
Version 5.40 (August 31, 2017):
  • Added Tiberian Sun Demo missions (Credits: E1 Elite)

Do you plan to add Pharotek and Nod Crush musics into the client ?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tracks are already in the client, but because of a bug in the engine they're only available in the Nod campaign. I'll likely make them available in multiplayer and the GDI campaign too in the future.

The same also applies to the track "Defense".

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Having a bit of trouble with the client. I use Windows 8.1 so what would be the settings to get it to run good?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Depends on your system and what kind of trouble you're having.

If you're having in-game display or performance issues, try changing the Renderer in the Options menu's Display tab.

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What exactly does each renderer option do?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That depends on your system as well. Try them out and see how the game runs with each. The reason why we have so many different renderers in the first place is that what works for one system might not work for another one.

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems that TS-DDRAW is the best for me but I've encountered a problem. When I pause the game the screen will flicker and when I go through the different options of the menu is flickers again and again. Sometimes when I pause the game, the client will close and say that it has stopped working.

Is there a reason to why this is?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CabalCore wrote:
Is there a reason to why this is?

wrong renderer, try a different one

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The ingame options menu uses GDI (Graphics Device Interface) for its dialogs and your system doesn't seem to like that in combination with the TS-DDRAW renderer.

Does the DxWnd renderer work for you? Mind that it works best with the DTA/TI/TS Compatibility Fix disabled (this is the only renderer which this is the case) and that you might have to run the game in Windowed Mode to make it work, but it gives me smoothest performance and it looks exactly like fullscreen if you enable Borderless Windowed Mode and make the In-game resolution the same as your desktop resolution.

If you're on Windows 7 you could also use the Default renderer in windowed mode, but it seems to give a completely invisible in-game options menu on most systems using later Windows versions.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just tried DxWnd and it works and the flickering stopped but it's not as fast as TS-DDRAW but still fast.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As long as you consistently reach 60 FPS when playing on the "Faster" gamespeed in Skirmish, it really doesn't make a difference.

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have some question regarding TS client's multiplayer saved games.
I have played MP with 2 people over LAN and got some issues with saved games. During play after 5 - 7 saves (2-3 hours of playing) the guest clients started to randomly skip saving games. Also after some point of time (not sure if because of saving skips) saved games become somehow corrupted and throw IE when trying to load. The IE is also same when I attempt to load as SP game. Every saved game loads perfectly up to first corrupted save.

Has anyone else encountered similar issue? Or can someone suggest something to fix it? I would be happy to assist running tests of anything suggested.

EXCEPT_30_10_2017_19_39.TXT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  EXCEPT_30_10_2017_19_39.TXT
 Filesize:  20.67 KB
 Downloaded:  8 Time(s)

Last edited by Tuc0 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Also after some point of time (not sure if because of saving skips) saved games become somehow corrupted and throw IE when trying to load. The IE is also same when I attempt to load as SP game. Every saved game loads perfectly up to first corrupted save.

I've encountered corrupted saves fairly often with the same symptoms. Often the saves are corrupted for only 1 player, but other players can load their saves (the saves are different for each player) normally. No idea if anything could be done to fix it. Sometimes you can load a save earlier than the corrupted one, and new saves created from that point onwards are loadable again. But it's a pain when it happens.

Quote:
I have played MP with 2 people over LAN and got some issues with saved games. During play after 5 - 7 saves (2-3 hours of playing) the guest clients started to randomly skip saving games.

I can't currently see why that'd happen, although I have to say that I have barely tested saved games in LAN mode at all. Aside from LAN parties a couple of times in a year, I only play on CnCNet.

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:

I've encountered corrupted saves fairly often with the same symptoms. Often the saves are corrupted for only 1 player, but other players can load their saves (the saves are different for each player) normally. No idea if anything could be done to fix it. Sometimes you can load a save earlier than the corrupted one, and new saves created from that point onwards are loadable again. But it's a pain when it happens.

I can't currently see why that'd happen, although I have to say that I have barely tested saved games in LAN mode at all. Aside from LAN parties a couple of times in a year, I only play on CnCNet.

Thanks for responding. Does CnCNet behave any different compared to Lan when it comes to saving games or way it handles connection?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It shouldn't, but the networking-related code is obviously different so it's possible that the LAN implementation has bugs that the far more tested CnCNet implementation doesn't.

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does this client allow additional player colors and is this client compatible with additional custom maps?

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Player colors are configured in Resources -> GameOptions.ini ->
[MPColors]. Custom maps can be dropped in Maps -> Custom folder.

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank You! Now I can add more maps and custom colors. Very Happy

EDIT: I've managed to properly add a new custom color. I see the last value stands for Color ID, from what I understand shows the color ingame. I tried searching but to no avail. Is there a list of the Color IDs?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

see [Colors] in rules.ini

Public SHPs

Tools

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CabalCore wrote:
Is there a list of the Color IDs?

Here's a list from DTA. Some things (particularly the first 8 colors) are different, but most of the list should apply:

Code:
0 = multiplayer color #0 (Gold)
1 = multiplayer color #1 (Red)
2 = multiplayer color #2 (Teal)
3 = multiplayer color #3 (Green)
4 = multiplayer color #4 (Orange)
5 = multiplayer color #5 (Blue)
6 = multiplayer color #6 (Purple)
7 = multiplayer color #7 (Metalic)
9 = light gray
11 = dark gray
13 = black
15 = white
17 = light pink
19 = pink / red
21 = red
23 = blood red
25 = yellow gold
27 = orange
29 = DarkOrange (in Rules.ini)
31 = light pink
33 = light gray (Metalic?)
35 = hot pink
37 = light pink
39 = bright purple
41 = dark purple
43 = light blue
45 = deep blue
47 = dark teal
49 = CABAL blue
51 = light sky blue
53 = cyan
55 = Allied blue
57 = light cyan
59 = cyan
61 = deep cyan
63 = RA2 Einstein green
65 = RA2 Einstein green
67 = RA2 Einstein green
69 = light green
71 = dark lime green
73 = lime green
75 = dark lime green
77 = light gold/yellow
79 = banana yellow
81 = banana yellow
83 = banana yellow
85 = light peach orange
87 = strong peach orange
89 = strong peach orange
91 = orange
93 = light green / yellow
95 = green / yellow
97 = dark green / yellow
99 = green / yellow

Even-numbered colors after 7 are not listed, because while they work, they show up through shroud and ignore the map's lighting.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
Even-numbered colors after 7 are not listed, because while they work, they show up through shroud and ignore the map's lighting.

How'd you manage that? Is that another TS-bug?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, this bug has always been present; even before the client or spawner were a thing. It's just that there didn't use to be any way to use those colors aside from memory hacks and trainers.

CabalCore
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed something odd. During the first GDI mission of standard TS (not Firestorm)  the small video that plays on the radar screen in the upper right hand corner flickers with a black screen. What could cause this?

And also, thx for y'all's help regarding player colors. Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
Here's a list from DTA. Some things (particularly the first 8 colors) are different, but most of the list should apply

Seems like that list follows what's listed under [Colors] in rules.ini, apart from gold and its variants missing from the top. Well the colours are not exactly the same from what I can tell, but the order is:
Code:
Grey
Red
Orange
Magenta
Purple
Blue
Sky
Cyan
Teal
Green
Yellow
Peach
Lime

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TSClient's finalsun, it is not able to read from TibSun.mix -> tem.mix ->
Ammo01.shp, reported by AZ-Stalker here.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Rampastring:
How much is your client able to interfere with the running game?
Is it possible that the client performs some simple commands like taking a screenshot every few frames?

To be precise, i would like a special start option that does the following
-start the game with a certain map, certain game speed (already doable) and preferably also the smallest resolution (640x480)
-take x-number of screenshots every y frames (iirc there is a hidden/disabled recording feature in the TS engine which does that)
-close the game without showing the score screen (could be also a task kill if necessary)

It would be great for creating gif animated previews.
Creating a map which has the cam focused on a certain spot where the new building is placed or a unit rotates 360° is easy. Only the auto-screenshot and game closing would need to be done in some way.

Public SHPs

Tools

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The client isn't really able to interfere with the running game at all. Maybe it'd be able to use WriteProcessMemory and such, but it'd be far from an easy way.

Dkeeton recently added an option to skip the score screen, so the only thing your request would actually need from the spawner is automatic taking of screenshots.

I don't think there should be an option for that in the client though, since it wouldn't be an useful option for most people. But if there was a hack that automatically took screenshots, you could easily write your own spawn.ini etc. files that you could use for generating the screenshots.

(Isn't it easier to just record the game screen in high quality though? There's already a lot of software for that after all...)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think i would prefer the oldschool way.
In addition would such a feature allow some kind of batch process, where another tool creates automatically a gif from the screenshots.
It would be a small, simple and very fast way to get this done.

A recording software would need manual input to set start and end of recording and i'm not sure if any supports direct gif conversion (most are video recorder).
Plus they need to be installed (i prefer portable apps) and often aren't even free.
So you can't deliver this with a mod.

Public SHPs

Tools

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you have Win10?
Then try the 'game bar'. It works for non-CnCNet RA2, at least.

If not, there's always Fraps, oCam, OBS, etc.

FunkyFr3sh
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Alert 1 has besides the Demo Recording/Playback also a motion capture feature that takes screenshots, I bet TS got that too.

Could patch the game to enable it. It's probably pretty slow though, so maybe adding a hotkey that will take X screenshots might be better than having it permanently enabled

Btw, you can make animated gifs with virtualdub (It's free/portable and can record videos too)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

free/portable!? sounds good for me Smile
I'll give it a try.

FunkyFr3sh wrote:
Could patch the game to enable it. It's probably pretty slow though, so maybe adding a hotkey that will take X screenshots might be better than having it permanently enabled

if it can be enabled via a game.exe parameter at the start and not a hotkey, this would be perfect (*)
Then it's really just starting the game with a special spawner setting followed by a tool that auto-converts the created images into a gif.
The one button solution!

(*) if it's only a few bytes to change, i could write a little tool that does the job just for this one start and after that reverts the changes.

Public SHPs

Tools

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
free/portable!? sounds good for me Smile
I'll give it a try.

FunkyFr3sh wrote:

if it can be enabled via a game.exe parameter at the start and not a hotkey, this would be perfect (*)
Then it's really just starting the game with a special spawner setting followed by a tool that auto-converts the created images into a gif.
The one button solution!

(*) if it's only a few bytes to change, i could write a little tool that does the job just for this one start and after that reverts the changes.

When triggered it takes a specific set of screenshots with sequence calculated with Rules entry MovieTime * 900.0 (can't really explain how that works), problem is it doesn't cache the screenshots it writes them as it takes them making it slow, fun trivia is this was rewritten in Lands of Lore Guardians of Destiny to do exactly that.

In RA it's a inlined function in Main_Loop, in TS its standalone and isn't called, maybe plugging it back in Main_Loop could work but i get the feeling something might be missing.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

Last edited by tomsons26lv on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:
MovieTime * 900.0 (can't really explain how that works)

900 frames = 1 minute. It's the same as Rate in art.ini
With a value of 1, you would record 1 minute in the ingame time measurement. (after years still no clue how that translates to real time with the game speed setting in mind)

Though if it takes a screenshot every frame, this would be ok.
A tool to convert the gif afterwards could make sure to delete duplicate images, where nothing has changed between 2 frames.

Public SHPs

Tools

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe the game lags for about a second every time you take a screenshot though, which becomes very noticeable when you take multiple screenshots in a row. So taking a screenshot every frame for 900 frames would take around 15 minutes already...

It'd be much faster to just use some screen recording software for this instead.
I haven't tried this myself, but apparently Bandicam has an extension that allows you to directly record videos as .gif, so you could try that: https://www.bandicam.com/honeycam

Edit:
Apparently Honeycam is actually a separate application from the same company as Bandicam, rather than an extension for it. If you don't register the program (for $26) it'll add a watermark at the top and recordings are limited to 10 seconds, but I doubt you'd want a gif animation to be any longer anyhow considering how huge the filesize would become. The watermark can also easily be cropped out afterward, which probably doesn't take any extra effort considering that you always crop your gif animations to begin.

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first Nod mission for TS (Not Firestorm) is supposed to have two ingame cutscenes. The video files were always within movies2.mix or whatever its called, its just Westwood forgot to enable them or something. TS Client enabled them to show while you play the mission. However, I've only ever seen one of them. Once battle control is established, as your laser turrets are getting attacked, there's an incoming transmission, and sure enough, your sidebar shows you a video of a Nod soldier telling you to train more infantry at the Hand of Nod.

My question is where the hell is the second one? If it is included then what exactly triggers it? I've viewed the video itself (no sound) thru XCC mixer, I know the file exists. But I've beaten the mission many times, explored the map, and even let an Attack Buggy destroy one of my Power Plants. But this second video has yet to show itself.

Also, was it mentioned that there was an in game sidebar cutscene for Nod mission 5 as well?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Version 5.42 (February 3, 2018):

• Updated client (Credits: Rampastring, aside from DDrawCompat)
    • You can now configure your keyboard hotkeys from the client (Options -> Game -> Configure Hotkeys)
    • Added DDrawCompat renderer (Credits: narzoul)
    • Renderers are now listed in Resources\Renderers.ini, allowing you to customize the renderers without modifying the client's source code
    • Several small enhancements and bug-fixes related to LAN and CnCNet online play
    • Fixed: The Game Type drop-down is no longer drawn below the Tech Level drop-down when it's open

• Updated spawner. For changes, see https://github.com/CnCNet/ts-patches/commits/master
    • Some of the changes seem experimental, so there could be bugs related to online play

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks a lot for update, but I am getting Kabooom error, when trying to launch client exe after update. "[Renderers] not found from renderers.ini". Is it possible to download that ini from somewhere or whole 5.42 version?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 10 [481 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon