Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
OK this REALLY pissed me off
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject:  OK this REALLY pissed me off Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont know if its just me but when i played rotd online it took way to long to get any amout of money! i dont want to have so much money i cant buy enough tanks but a 5 more per bail isnt alot is it?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah...meh... In RotD I usually have about 9 or 10 harvesters... otherwise I really run out of money.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and you rape us so goddamn easy in RoTD. Neutral

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah... you guys made of me a legend that I am not.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For me it depends, usually 6, had 30 yesterday in the infantry battle, but then again, I built 1/3 of the whole map in tech 3 #Tongue (no kidding really, ask TheDvD #Tongue)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon