Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graphical Requests
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 7 of 8 [353 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who made that? I would recommend you getting permission from the author if it's not yours. Looks awesome btw.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its from Google image... The author who drew this, his name is at the bottom corner of the image.

Astral
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, I'm here again. First time no one helped me. Sad But now I need something else. The gates for walls a la MO 2.0. I remember that I've seen them here, but I lost this too. Again.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like the Spiked version of the soviet walls from RA2 beta. It was released but can't find it.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
I would like the Spiked version of the soviet walls from RA2 beta. It was released but can't find it.

The Sprite Sheet is in the Moddb Section of PreRA2 (you'll have to convert it yourself or get it from the very old set? ) Or ask it from the PreRA2 Team if they still have it tucked away somewhere.

MO 2 Gates were done by MadHQ(?) specially for Mental Omega back then. Ask Speeder for permission if you want to use it.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, i need untexted unglassed darken yuri cameos, someone have it?

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I bet I can request for an SHP here. I would like to have a Brute holding a Mace or a Flail.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to request for a Jumpjet Infantry of a Flying Caped White Dog.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
well, i need untexted unglassed darken yuri cameos, someone have it?

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35865
As for the darkened text area?? just add 50% transparent black

Technically its a black gradient going from 50% to 75% opacity but it does not really make much of a difference and its not suggested to do, that as its the whole reason why the bottoms are corrupt it WWs cameos because the cameo palette did not have those colors

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

" Flying Caped White Dog."

Actually there was one of these in Age of Empires (or was it a black dog?) - it was an easter egg but you could use it on the map editor. You only have to get and convert it Wink

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Stormy_Dog

PD: I know how to convert .gif to .shp but not sprite sheet, any help with that?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay. Even I post up a random request. Okay, not so random.

I'd like to request a voxel if the famous HMS Thunder Child in Allied scheme. According to Wells, it was a torpedo ram, but I favor Wayne's mixed-in destroyer approach more. Especially this model.

It'd be a kinda capital ship.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd love to make the Thunder Child but I don't have much free time atm. What do you plan to use it for BTW?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

British hero unit. Also being a shoutout due to the fact that I have some kind of UFOs anyway. xD

I'll plan to get a good old friend of mine (who have also won singing contests already) to voice it via reusing rehashed lines from Wayne's text. Being a huge fan of that.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Small cameo request: can any make a cameo of a KGB Agent (without the black bar and text, just the glass effect)?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A quick google search gives...

kgb.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.21 KB
 Viewed:  14847 Time(s)

kgb.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
switchblade16
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First time to be on PPM and first post soooooooo, requesting SHP flags(mappable flags) of the following countries:

Netherlands
Switzerland
Taiwan
Philippines
Vietnam
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Mexico
Brazil
Italy
Ukraine

Hopefully someone can make this because it be awesome to have more flags lolol.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the flags would not be mapable but the flag poles.....

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

switchblade16
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ohhhh.   I see.   Still I hope this request is granted.

Dynamo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello Smile Was wondering if anyone could make a Sovietified Yuri Grinder, basically the same structure of the yuri faction but in a soviet construction scheme. Cheers

DaubertMotion
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm trying to convert this to .cfg using CryBlend however it is only exporting an .dae and .mtl file, could anyone possibly try exporting this themselves to see if its my set-up or the model itself?  I know its not a good model, but its more for a proof-of-concept of whether I can get make assets for Amazon's new Lumberyard

Tommy.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Tommy.zip
 Filesize:  88.78 KB
 Downloaded:  62 Time(s)

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who can make old version of psychic dominator (puppet master)?
[/img]

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ should have the 3D files for this thing. Or at least something similar.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone have a textless cameo for the Yuri Light Disk that MadHQ made?

Thanks in advance.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone feel like converting - or remaking - Half-Life 2 models into/as SHPs (or voxels, where appropriate), especially all that amazing Combine personnel and hardware?

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Copy-pasting #Tongue

A Allied version of slave miner.
A enhanced floating disk with 4 turrets at its corners and a alienish control tower at the center.
Full-Armored Kirov with Cannon Barriers on both sides.
Ra3-ish Apocalypse with mini-Iron Curain Device and rocket pods.
Yuri-ish Tankmon with grey skin as Brute Tank. VXL please.
Ra3-ish Aircraft Carrier with a mini-Chronosphere on it.
To be continued...

Teleros
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got a few SHPs I wouldn't mind seeing:

Buildings
Allied Industrial Plant

Infantry
1. Allied rifleman, can swim & deploy for a missile launcher
2. Allied rifleman, can swim
3. Allied sepoy infantry
4. Yuri GGI equivalent
5. Soviet heavy infantry (compare GGI to GI)

Other
Soviet Slave Miner (vxl & shp)

Wouldn't surprise me if a few of these have been done before, but I've spent a couple of days trawling the remaining RA2 sites and haven't found anything Sad .

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No one help #Tongue

If these requests ever get fulfilled, it must be fulfilled by myself  Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Full-Armored Kirov with Cannon Barriers on both sides.

-5.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.44 KB
 Viewed:  8464 Time(s)

-5.gif

GalaxCh
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:32 am    Post subject: Anyone knows this? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello ppm community,

i just wanted to ask if someone knows if this voxel exists and if yes can someone share it?

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is no soviet or allied slave miners that I know of. An unfortunate omission, given that we have several "normal" refineries for yuri.

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can anyone remake V2 rocket launcher from RA1? With same apperance as it did in first Red Alert.
Looks like nobody did it for years.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

using the forum search over the VXL forum can give you results like
this

or that

or this

or that

or that

and hundreds of others that come pretty close when using keywords "rocket missile scud v2" in the search.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I already did. All of them are variation of RA2 V3 launcher or SCUD, while voxels of Luna-M like launcher didn't exist.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Who can make Killdozer model?

ivicok
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:
I already did. All of them are variation of RA2 V3 launcher or SCUD, while voxels of Luna-M like launcher didn't exist.

wiki says Luna used a ZIL-135 as its TEL vehicle, its model can be found in many mods for other games - https://spintires-mods.eu/zil-135lm-4/

zil135.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.83 KB
 Viewed:  7247 Time(s)

zil135.png

zil135.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  zil135.vxl
 Filesize:  87.2 KB
 Downloaded:  23 Time(s)

Orikuilov
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone can help me to find a voxel?, it is a Stealth tank like unit in allied scheme, I remember that is bundled with a cameo that is a photoshop of a real life tank looking like the mentioned voxel a long a bigger preview of said cameo.
Thanks in advance.

Edit: after a thorough search in both media hub and voxel forum I found it myself here

DaubertMotion
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Working on a Generals to SHP conversion, would anyone want to lend a hand with drawing shadows for the rebel?  I just need to center the unit in the frame, and it should be at a good point for now.  No crawl frames in Generals, but I might add injured frames as a stand in later.

rebel.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  238.66 KB
 Viewed:  6783 Time(s)

rebel.gif

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there any Nod Battleship voxel from Tiberium Wars? I remember there is TW voxel pack, but Battleship isn't there.
There is not much naval units in Tiberium Univers, but these one looks cool.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys this is important, I need a brute model with a shovel. My slave converts into a beefy brute upon promoting, because of all their hard work after being freed.

ayylmao on Discord

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I would like conversions of Big Daddies from BioShock.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Has anyone made a Dune Sandworm SHP for RA2YR?

It shouldn't be too big, since it'll be restricted to one cell most of the time.
And most of it will be "underground" any ways.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
LucasSK
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:25 pm    Post subject: Looking for SHP artist / modeler Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey fellas,

We are looking for SHP artist or a modeler that could help with a single infantry unit for TR. Sketch / concept would be provided, given the fact that we are already finishing our biggest update so far. This is just a fragment that we seem to lack an artist for, so any help would be greatly appreciated! If you are capable of doing this or know someone who might, please DM me immediately! If not, please kindly share this message in other places where it's allowed, and not considered a spam Smile

Have a great day ya all

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Has anyone made a Dune Sandworm SHP for RA2YR?

Sad Unfortunately I lost it ....

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you, good boy Smile
I knew about it, but unfortunately, I haven't convert anything with their tool for years. I lost touch. Once I have time maybe I try my chances

PPM Halloween Season 2021

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

someone floated the idea of using slave miner logic to make a miner but instead of slaves it would have little drones to suck up the ore.
seems like a cool project but i would need a voxel for the miner before doing anything else, and i dont do voxels. any voxel artists that
think that would be an interesting project let me know

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Overmind
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Request: Emperor Palpatine in black robe or blood-red robe.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/apocalypse1

Overmind
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Request: Arnie with a better looking minigun.

I'm surprised noone did something like that. There are already units around with good looking minigun (like the T51 one).

https://www.moddb.com/mods/apocalypse1

Catto
Medic

Also Known As: MlemandPurrs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can anyone please make a cameo for this one ? :3

REPAIR.zip
 Description:
Its the ATT Repair Vehicle from soviet voxel pack made by Melle.

Download
 Filename:  REPAIR.zip
 Filesize:  11.41 KB
 Downloaded:  17 Time(s)

BoltMagie
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:26 pm    Post subject: Yuri Flag Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to request a Yuri Flag something like this

and in the style of
That would be nice, as i use Country Flags for everyone, but the only one who doesn't seem to own one is Yuri himself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 7 of 8 [353 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon