Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
2D Attempts
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [251 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Same method, but different shading, background made in bare hands.

You will think i am bad at modeling, right? then judge that rendered picture (not realistic), comes from my avatar, this is why i have relationship with this logo, that means i am good at artworks but not all of them, i may sound bad at digital arts, but i am pretty excellent at realistic shadings for blender, i render realistic renders but rarely because i don't have a NVIDIA GPU (my gpu even overloads when rendering extremely realistic renders in blender, witch makes blender sometimes crash), I take everything in this thread very seriously, i do what i can do, everyone has his/her own method of art, If i had a better PC, i would have used blender for cameoing to be realistic, now the main part is, you cannot learn very fast, you randomly take 3 days, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, a year, and 2 years at most in order to be excellent, i took only 8 months to be excellent at using blender, now i can make standard and moderate kind (buildings, cars, etc., i am not highly advanced like creating creatures) of 3d models for now.

Trivia: No human in history ever solved the origins of this logo (GAO), you also cannot solve it even if you tried forever, i am the only person in this world who solved its theory.

EDIT: Instead of normal studying of your shading, I very deeply studied your shading, for example i normally study your shading like bump map, color change and shadows, further deep made me went into lighting and shadow painting, sharpening and advanced background painting like dirts, waters and rocks, which it took me 10 minutes to study, image for the voxel took me 20 minutes (15 minutes making and 5 minutes thinking), note that i made a new veteran symbol to match voxels created by NucleiSplitter.

btnkicon.png
 Description:
v3, after studying nooze's shading style.
 Filesize:  9 KB
 Viewed:  8644 Time(s)

btnkicon.png

btnkiconx.png
 Description:
v2, before studying further shadings used by nooze.
 Filesize:  8.99 KB

btnkiconx.png

gao3dsmax.png
 Description:
Blender in 3ds max 4.0 shading.
 Filesize:  351.05 KB

gao3dsmax.png

cameobtnk.zip
 Description:
here is how i did it, GIMP users only

Download
 Filename:  cameobtnk.zip
 Filesize:  19.67 KB
 Downloaded:  15 Time(s)

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GGWP EZ

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
GGWP EZ

According to GAO Service, Google Search and InternetSlang, it means: "Good Game, Well Played, Eas'z'y", of course, every new words i discover from you or all people, i add them to my GAO library folder, then it gets transferred into the main library database.

All of the 4 cameos were made for NucleiSplitter, for his voxels created from scratch.

kgntuico.png
 Description:
Kignator chevron cameo.
 Filesize:  7.76 KB
 Viewed:  8621 Time(s)

kgntuico.png

kgnticon.png
 Description:
Kignator cameo.
 Filesize:  7.75 KB

kgnticon.png

fvuico.png
 Description:
Stryker chevron cameo.
 Filesize:  7.8 KB

fvuico.png

fvicon.png
 Description:
Stryker cameo.
 Filesize:  7.58 KB

fvicon.png

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
You will think i am bad at modeling, right? then judge that rendered picture (not realistic), comes from my avatar, this is why i have relationship with this logo, that means i am good at artworks but not all of them, i may sound bad at digital arts, but i am pretty excellent at realistic shadings for blender, i render realistic renders but rarely because i don't have a NVIDIA GPU (my gpu even overloads when rendering extremely realistic renders in blender, witch makes blender sometimes crash)

Ah wonderful examples, if there was a museum of horribleness your "art" would be the main exhibit.

PussyPus wrote:
I take everything in this thread very seriously

Clearly..
PussyPus wrote:
If i had a better PC

Oh yes the good old "the bad PC is stonewalling me", not like WW's interns could do better 3D modeling than you with 20 times less processing power we have in a cheap smartphone today.

PussyPus wrote:
i would have used blender for cameoing to be realistic

Why? It wouldn't give you any better result than being assed to take your time to paint in some proper lighting.
Only purpose to import a voxel into 3D modeling software is if you need to remake it with precision, what VXLSE can export is a gigantic bloated mess, it's only meaningful use is reference, it has so many vertexes it's impossible to clean up and fix.

PussyPus wrote:
i took only 8 months to be excellent at using blender, now i can make standard and moderate kind (buildings, cars, etc., i am not highly advanced like creating creatures) of 3d models for now.

Clearly, DonutArnold's Blander skills pale to #FFFFFF in comparison....

PussyPus wrote:

Trivia: No human in history ever solved the origins of this logo (GAO), you also cannot solve it even if you tried forever, i am the only person in this world who solved its theory.

Trivia:

PussyPus wrote:

EDIT: Instead of normal studying of your shading, I very deeply studied your shading, for example i normally study your shading like bump map, color change and shadows, further deep made me went into lighting and shadow painting, sharpening and advanced background painting like dirts, waters and rocks, which it took me 10 minutes to study, image for the voxel took me 20 minutes (15 minutes making and 5 minutes thinking), note that i made a new veteran symbol to match voxels created by NucleiSplitter.

Yes you need to get nice and deep in those pixels, they will tell you every deepest darkest secret.

Not like there's a completely different logic you need to be using like i dunno, study of lights and shadows, reflections, refractions, specular, diffuse reflections and material properties.

I don't believe for a second that V3 is yours clearly you are begging to someone for help cause the shit you posted afterwards is yet again the same old disastrous crap you did before, people don't default back to making trash suddenly after they learned how to do something a lot better.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems GAO is the next successor of SkyNet. Now that is scary.
All I remember of GAO is the Gaoranger.

Okay, back in topic.
Quote:
I don't believe for a second that V3 is yours clearly you are begging to someone for help cause the shit you posted afterwards is yet again the same old disastrous crap you did before, people don't default back to making trash suddenly after they learned how to do something a lot better.
Seems he is only editing from Nooze's.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
work on the material settings. All give the same plastic look.
There are no small bright reflections on shiny metal surfaces or wide soft reflections on concrete.

They use anti freeze material for buildings, witch is why there is no snow version for those buildings, the most heating building of them is their device that could teleport vehicles with a radius of 18, and it charges its core within only 2 minutes.

Do you even read what i wrote? Outgoing from your answer you had no clue at all what i meant and what i was talking about.

Talking to a wall is more fertile. Face palm!  Wall bash!

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@PussyPus, you still didn't say what I did worse than you when I joined. I clearly remember you trying to make a cursor upon Speeder's call to all people willing to do so, this motivated me as well, but what's the outcome? Your topic is closed for flame war (as will this one, which is sad because some of the things here are actually interesting), none of the things you've made are in MO. However, MO now uses 5 cursors I sent. Maybe this proves something?

@tomsons26, wow, somebody still remembers that crap xD I still didn't finish that tower, I guess I'll better do it one day. The materials were all default Max materials, because what I wanted to acheive was getting a shape and animations done, and it was achieved with exception of idle anim (which is why I abandoned it), so I would probably change the materials afterwards. Still don't like the lighting though. The latest of my shps (of which there were 2 lol) is this propaganda tower, I think it turned out nicer (mind the slightly distorted colors):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290910701470351360/318101296441720843/prop.gif

@PussyPus, again. You don't need to tell us you spent whole 20 minutes studying Nooze's style so you have mastered it and now make perfect cameos. The results speak for themselves. To be fair, some of your cameos are already better than what I once saw here on PPM, you pick good poses  and angles and now can emulate shading/lighting to some degree, that's actually good. But you still have things to work with. The backgrounds you now draw by hand don't look natural. That kignator and stryker cameos are example of bad backgrounds. The kignator is rolling through park full of grass? Is it a military tank or what? Same about stryker, which should also be bigger. You do have a potential, and the quality of your work did improve, but it is not nearly enough to say you mastered it. Keep learning and never assume you made something perfect, there's always room for improvement.

Also, my PC is a small laptop that has to run under XP to work. It has 1.6 GHz CPU and 1 Gb RAM, with integrated GPU so go figure what my possibilities are. I can't even export 3d models from vxlse properly, and rendering buildings takes a lot of time but hey: if these specs are bad, how did people make structures back in 2000s? They somehow did, so go figure. You don't necessary need HD textures and super-mega-high polygon count to make a good art, some things can be acheived with less resources spent if you know what to do. To know it, learn from other people, instead of ignoring the criticizm and calling your stuff a masterpiece.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Below are offtopic.
@Damfoos I have both bad CPU and GPU, especially my GPU cannot run video games from at least 2004.

@deathreaperz You were closer 15%, indeed new techs awaits, and for those who don't know, we entered the science fiction age since the discovery of the exo-planets.
-
There are 2 evidences that tells i didn't copy from Nooze, can you solve it? it's only solvable in this thread, it's pretty easy.
Spoiler (click here to read it):
ANSWER: the 2 kignator and stryker cameos were never used to have cameo by ANYONE.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Kignator could be better. Try a different terrain, like a sandy-desert type... I'll send my Imperion to you, then maybe I'll rework my Kagni Artillery after that, then send it to you, the Voxel to 3D Styled Cameos aren't THAT bad...

And, thanks for the Cameos, it's getting harder and harder everytime I add a new unit...

Nooze wrote:
I did a thing.

Oh, that is an INSANE cameo Nooze! I'll use this for now...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
And, thanks for the Cameos, it's getting harder and harder everytime I add a new unit...

I have 2 different shadings, this one i made below, and another version is coming, maybe the incoming one is better in lighting and shadows, Which one is better?

hmtkicon.png
 Description:
In this version, dark dots were removed, overlighting and shadowing applied, the lights and shadows were painted in the main foreground layer instead of separate layers, used random opacities and colors for lights and shadows.
 Filesize:  6.72 KB
 Viewed:  8446 Time(s)

hmtkicon.png

smpl0x.png
 Description:
Sightly added darker dots for detailing, and different light and shadow layer modes with 100% opacity, also new shadow style that resembles original rhino tank's cameo.
 Filesize:  6.38 KB
 Viewed:  8446 Time(s)

smpl0x.png

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, this looks much better than everything you posted before. If you really made this yourself, I'm glad to see such improvements. Can't decide which one is better, both look good. Keep it up!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Without noticing, it turned out this cameo below is kind-of matching omegabolt's cameoing style, what i just did is light and shadow painting, but this time depending on the color of voxel, not always black and white, then just sharpening it to 40%, and also repeat sharpen to 40%.

preyicon.png
 Description:
Orphan Prey preview cameo.
 Filesize:  7.2 KB
 Viewed:  8410 Time(s)

preyicon.png

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rotors should have blur to emulate their rotation. The background is not good, it is not clear whether the unit is on the snow or in the air. Needs work.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

I have 2 different shadings, this one i made below, and another version is coming, maybe the incoming one is better in lighting and shadows, Which one is better?

I'd use the one one the bottom, could you pm me the .psd file or textless one, I'll edit the background to be more snowy in GIMP myself...

Beautifully made overall, thanks Pus! Smile

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@PussyPus Everything that ive made for MO or i've released here were made on a Pentium 4 PC with no GFX card. So when you say you've got a bad PC is really BS. And LKO never told you that you should make snow versions of the buildings, he just said that you should work on your materials and textures as right now they look like plastic. I would listen to LKO's suggestions if I were you, especially when it comes to 3d models and textures.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Moon cameos, voxels belong to Moder.U.

fvaicon.png
 Description:
Fang F.V.A. cameo.
 Filesize:  6.34 KB
 Viewed:  8306 Time(s)

fvaicon.png

btnkicon.png
 Description:
Weasel Heavy Tank cameo.
 Filesize:  7.27 KB
 Viewed:  8306 Time(s)

btnkicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The 2 gold voxels were by Moder.U, the grizzly is by nucleisplitter.

gtnkicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.07 KB
 Viewed:  8180 Time(s)

gtnkicon.png

extricon.png
 Description:
Exterminator icon.
 Filesize:  6.73 KB

extricon.png

botaicon.png
 Description:
Robogunner icon.
 Filesize:  6.83 KB

botaicon.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now this is what we want to see.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Pus! Very Happy I'll just use GIMP to edit and add some little doodads in the background...

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are really getting better. Keep it up, that's quite a good progress. The Grizzly cameo is great, though I'd make the tank take more space on the cameo.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those cameos were made before the exterminator, Rusher voxel by Moder.U, but the shell miner is by cxtian39, monolithic fortress by azri_apoc (modified by me).

monoicon.png
 Description:
Monolithic Fortress icon.
 Filesize:  6.73 KB
 Viewed:  8121 Time(s)

monoicon.png

shelicon.png
 Description:
Shell Miner icon.
 Filesize:  7.04 KB

shelicon.png

rshricon.png
 Description:
Rusher MPC icon.
 Filesize:  7.94 KB

rshricon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any of the other gold voxels are by moder.u (i used his tesla tank voxel wthout turret, it looks like a MAD tank), the Argustov one was by B.A.Znd.

sunbicon.png
 Description:
Sun Bomber icon.
 Filesize:  7.72 KB
 Viewed:  8083 Time(s)

sunbicon.png

arguicon.png
 Description:
Argustov Bombsheller icon.
 Filesize:  7.29 KB
 Viewed:  8083 Time(s)

arguicon.png

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mining infantry atm can only be a slave unit and it never uses a cameo. Maybe some day Ares can support independent mining infantry type.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which one is better?

ssamicon.png
 Description:
Super S.A.M. Site icon.
 Filesize:  6.07 KB
 Viewed:  7931 Time(s)

ssamicon.png

arlicon.png
 Description:
Aralia M.L.R.S. icon.
 Filesize:  8.01 KB
 Viewed:  7941 Time(s)

arlicon.png

araicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.73 KB
 Viewed:  7941 Time(s)

araicon.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

None of them , I can't see the unit clear enough

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3 cameos, 1 thing . voxels by atomic_noodles.

cobraicon_prev.png
 Description:
Cobra Cannon no-text icon.
 Filesize:  5.08 KB
 Viewed:  7842 Time(s)

cobraicon_prev.png

cobraicon.png
 Description:
Cobra Cannon icon.
 Filesize:  5.34 KB
 Viewed:  7842 Time(s)

cobraicon.png

megi.png
 Description:
(???) flag.
 Filesize:  1.35 KB
 Viewed:  7858 Time(s)

megi.png

terjicon.png
 Description:
T.E.R.J. Monolith icon.
 Filesize:  4.94 KB

terjicon.png

tcolicon.png
 Description:
Colossus Teslabot icon.
 Filesize:  7.46 KB

tcolicon.png

stngricon.png
 Description:
Stingray Boatlander icon.
 Filesize:  7.11 KB

stngricon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Tesla Reactor-based device was made times ago, and is this GDI in RA2?

teslacore.png
 Description:
Tesla Core (WIP)
 Filesize:  25.54 KB
 Viewed:  7813 Time(s)

teslacore.png

hintgdi.png
 Description:
GDI HINT
 Filesize:  39.63 KB
 Viewed:  7813 Time(s)

hintgdi.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first looks like an Iron Curtain Device with a giant Tesla Coil for the sphere. The second doesn't really strike me as GDI-ish. You'll have to re-work that ConYard.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Alphazapper model by HG_SCIPCION, battery model in the cameo by me (original in-game model by Nooze).

prdxicon_prev.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.88 KB
 Viewed:  7690 Time(s)

prdxicon_prev.png

prdxicon.png
 Description:
Supercharged Paradox Battery icon.
 Filesize:  6.77 KB

prdxicon.png

alphicon.png
 Description:
Alphazapper Supercharger icon.
 Filesize:  8.15 KB

alphicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel by Atomic_Noodles.

motoicon.png
 Description:
Tridor Trike icon
 Filesize:  6.96 KB
 Viewed:  7646 Time(s)

motoicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ALL of those in foregrounds were made by Bu7loos or Victor. the 1st 2 cameos
in the bottom are support powers.

dmcricon.png
 Description:
Zetagun Democrasy icon.
 Filesize:  6.57 KB
 Viewed:  7597 Time(s)

dmcricon.png

seekricon.png
 Description:
Soundwave icon.
 Filesize:  7.39 KB

seekricon.png

prmeicon.png
 Description:
Metrodon icon.
 Filesize:  7.59 KB

prmeicon.png

psyricon.png
 Description:
Psychic Revealer icon.
 Filesize:  6.78 KB

psyricon.png

beconicon.png
 Description:
Grand Beacon icon.
 Filesize:  7.14 KB

beconicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel's' by Salted Old.

crtnkicon.png
 Description:
Bullcar Battle Tank icon.
 Filesize:  7.55 KB
 Viewed:  7472 Time(s)

crtnkicon.png

dikicon.png
 Description:
Dikparser A.P.C. icon.
 Filesize:  7.09 KB
 Viewed:  7529 Time(s)

dikicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All were by Creator, Mammut by BAZnd, Infector Tank by OverWatch.

warmicon.png
 Description:
Warmonger icon.
 Filesize:  7.86 KB
 Viewed:  7390 Time(s)

warmicon.png

grcktsicon.png
 Description:
Grumble Rockets icon.
 Filesize:  7.4 KB

grcktsicon.png

disrsicon.png
 Description:
Megaton Tank icon.
 Filesize:  8.48 KB

disrsicon.png

jaghicon.png
 Description:
Jaghd Mammut icon.
 Filesize:  7.03 KB

jaghicon.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You really have to remake the Grumble, my Grumble voxel is better than this
and it also a public asset

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

Last edited by TAK02 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the Infector Tank, I might will use it.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The next showcases should be 3D models.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lovely work as always Smile

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxels by OverWatch, except that AC cameo, aaand a new building for the soviets, i'm also planning on a nod super obelisk.

supersentry.png
 Description:
Super Sentry Gun
 Filesize:  41.35 KB
 Viewed:  7185 Time(s)

supersentry.png

supersentry.png
 Description:
Render
 Filesize:  127.29 KB

supersentry.png

tnkkicon.png
 Description:
Tank Killer icon.
 Filesize:  8.33 KB

tnkkicon.png

hrtmicon.png
 Description:
Ironheart AA Tesla Vehice icon. (I.A.T.V. for short)
 Filesize:  7.74 KB

hrtmicon.png

nmtzicon.png
 Description:
Aircraft Carrier Nimitz icon.
 Filesize:  6.41 KB

nmtzicon.png

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the infector tank icon is hella nice

ayylmao on Discord

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where did you get the Nimitz' voxel?

Nice cams btw!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Where did you get the Nimitz' voxel?

Nice cams btw!

It's a picture of a real US aircraft carrier, any suggestion for a building?

Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The style of the icon feels great! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Somebody have cameo background (ground and infantry version) template for tiberian sun? the obelisk is still WIP, and a floor is lava. voxels in lava cameos by moder.u, the lizardrill is by overwatch.

shinicon.png
 Description:
Mantishine icon.
 Filesize:  7.92 KB
 Viewed:  6983 Time(s)

shinicon.png

lavaicon.png
 Description:
Scatterain icon
 Filesize:  5.93 KB

lavaicon.png

lzrdicon.png
 Description:
Lizardrill Mystic Seizer icon.
 Filesize:  7.33 KB

lzrdicon.png

superobelisk.png
 Description:
Obelisk Of Overlord
 Filesize:  20.44 KB
 Viewed:  6988 Time(s)

superobelisk.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me guess: a 'the floor is lava'-faction? What are they gonna do, 'Libra' me to death? #Tongue

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mammoth by Creator, and a new update for the obelisk.

obelisklord.png
 Description:
Update
 Filesize:  18.45 KB
 Viewed:  6897 Time(s)

obelisklord.png

minimicon.png
 Description:
Minion Mammoth Tank icon.
 Filesize:  7.13 KB
 Viewed:  6897 Time(s)

minimicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel of miner by B.A.Znd, tesla core by me, i wanted to ask how can i avoid low quality GIF after exporting from SHP to GIF?

EDIT: New Nega Cannon in Project Phantom's style of buildings (not exactly).

nalasrrender.png
 Description:
Render
 Filesize:  173.28 KB
 Viewed:  6780 Time(s)

nalasrrender.png

nalasricon.png
 Description:
Nega Cannon no text icon.
 Filesize:  6.45 KB
 Viewed:  6780 Time(s)

nalasricon.png

ngtslcmk.gif
 Description:
Tesla Core GIF Render
 Filesize:  82.62 KB
 Viewed:  6786 Time(s)

ngtslcmk.gif

trtlicon_prev.png
 Description:
Turtle Miner preview icon.
 Filesize:  6.72 KB

trtlicon_prev.png

trtlicon.png
 Description:
Turtle Miner icon.
 Filesize:  6.83 KB

trtlicon.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tested it and it works fine + which one is better? recently i edited glass color to light blue instead of yellow.

mconyard.png
 Description:
Left is old and Right is new with additional lightings.
 Filesize:  55.83 KB
 Viewed:  6742 Time(s)

mconyard.png

2017-10-27 15-16-19-522.png
 Description:
Media Test: Tesla Core
 Filesize:  179.43 KB
 Viewed:  6748 Time(s)

2017-10-27 15-16-19-522.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cameo Improvement Leveled Up (for chaos drone): Nieve model by Reji, heavily modified by me, Chaos drone, Grand Cannon and Gapcatcher voxels by NucleiSplitter.

nlasricon.png
 Description:
Sentry Gun icon.
 Filesize:  6.2 KB
 Viewed:  6720 Time(s)

nlasricon.png

mggicon.png
 Description:
Gapcatcher icon.
 Filesize:  7.45 KB

mggicon.png

nieveicon_prev.png
 Description:
Nieve preview icon.
 Filesize:  7.6 KB

nieveicon_prev.png

kaosicon.png
 Description:
Chaos Drone icon.
 Filesize:  7.17 KB

kaosicon.png

kaosicon_prev.png
 Description:
Chaos Drone preview icon.
 Filesize:  7.05 KB

kaosicon_prev.png

kaosaltprev.png
 Description:
ALTART: Chaos Drone
 Filesize:  7.25 KB

kaosaltprev.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, maximum of images to upload were 6.

gtgbicon_prev.png
 Description:
Grand Beacon preview icon. (Support Power)
 Filesize:  6.58 KB
 Viewed:  6711 Time(s)

gtgbicon_prev.png

gtgbicon.png
 Description:
Grand Beacon icon. (Support Power)
 Filesize:  6.52 KB
 Viewed:  6716 Time(s)

gtgbicon.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [251 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon