Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Fission's Art Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [219 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks !

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Bu7loos I already released the Miner, the Allied PDPlane is in my Computer, I'll send 'em to you via PM later

Since this voxel thread won't really have anything to do with my mod anymore, I'll post some previews of the upcoming voxel releases here then...

Voxel #1 for this Week: Chaos Drone remake

caos_000.gif
 Description:
Chaos Drone, to be released this week after some community suggestions.
 Filesize:  1022 KB
 Viewed:  7978 Time(s)

caos_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet Erika Transport

I'll release a new voxel pack soon as a goodbye for now gift...

sapc_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.03 MB
 Viewed:  7837 Time(s)

sapc_001.gif

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Soviet Erika Transport

I'll release a new voxel pack soon as a goodbye for now gift...

You can recolor the soviet colors to yuri, it will look like the cameo of the hover transport.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it wouldn't look like it anyway, I'd still have to add the tiny windows on the sides...

New Stuffs:

TRULY FINALIZED Version of my Imperion Tank
Chassis of my Paladin Tank, inspired from Azri's Grizzly Tank/M.O.'s Cavalier Tank

Update: 5:22pm +8:00 GMT
I updated the Paladin Tank .gif, I made it look more like the Cavalier Tank...

paldin_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  990.17 KB
 Viewed:  7735 Time(s)

paldin_001.gif

hamtnk_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB
 Viewed:  7734 Time(s)

hamtnk_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update:

Paladin Tank: Better Version of Chassis and a Generic Unfinished Turret.
Chaos Drone: Now in the Voxels Forum...

Update on 3:20pm +8:00 GMT: I finished the Turret. Thank God for Azri being in this community...

I'll release it after a few more touch-ups...

Paladin Tank In-game.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.52 KB
 Viewed:  7658 Time(s)

Paladin Tank In-game.png

paldin_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB
 Viewed:  7679 Time(s)

paldin_002.gif

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now that's something I could get behind. Ace work, looking forward to the download!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dang, you improved a lot on Allied voxels. It indeed looks fantastic.

Makes me believe that the Aeroblaze from the previous page is also yours. #Tongue

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm happy to see that people don't completely hate me here...

Speaking of the Aeroblaze... I think I should touch that up too, the Aeroblaze was in my old style (Simplistic Colors), now I finally learned some new patterns from studying Azri's Voxels, hence my new style...

I'll be back soon with the Aeroblaze Touch-up and I'll release my Grizzly, M.O 2.0 Aeroblaze Touch-up, and S.P.P.'s Prism Tank Touch-up with Atomic's Prism Tank Turret (Maybe it's worthless, but meh...)

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll never die, for I am Immortal...

Anyway, I have remade the Aeroblaze, Fixed Up the Grand Cannon which I'll later release, and I have tweaked the Paladin Tank... I need to fix up the Tsun(dere)nami Tank next to become the new Kabuto Tank. I'll have a hard time making one from scratch Laughing

paldin_003.gif
 Description:
Rid of their Presence!
 Filesize:  1.75 MB
 Viewed:  7497 Time(s)

paldin_003.gif

gtgcan_000.gif
 Description:
Grand Cannon Artillery
 Filesize:  1.57 MB

gtgcan_000.gif

aero_000.gif
 Description:
Dragoon System Operational...
 Filesize:  1.95 MB

aero_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kabuto Light Tank - In-game and 3D Preview

A much better remake of Atomic's Tsun(dere)nami Tank

hvrtnk_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB
 Viewed:  7426 Time(s)

hvrtnk_002.gif

kabutotank.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.41 KB
 Viewed:  7427 Time(s)

kabutotank.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Originally made by 4SG (4StarGeneral)

Grand Cannon Artillery v2

I can't show in-games because I can't code it in properly yet Razz

Any feedback aside from coloring it more?

This one is improved, has more tweaks than the last one...

gtgscan_000.gif
 Description:
The True Grand Cannon
 Filesize:  1.12 MB
 Viewed:  7389 Time(s)

gtgscan_000.gif

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why are people doing Grand Cannon these days?

Anyways, I love Kabuto Light Tank. It looks well polished compared to its previous versions~ <3

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IamInnocent wrote:
Why are people doing Grand Cannon these days?

Anyways, I love Kabuto Light Tank. It looks well polished compared to its previous versions~ <3

I was actually the one who started doing it, and I guess Salted Old downloaded the one I released and re-textured it Confused

Thanks, I always strive to improve Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied Mobile Construction Vehicle v5

I finally got it to resemble Azri's... Slightly Confused

Anyway, the rear looks like something from Colony Wars Laughing

Is there any way I could improve this? Confused

mcv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  864.8 KB
 Viewed:  7289 Time(s)

mcv_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe a tad darker...

And a rounder driver-cabin.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pre-release Style Sentry Gun

I tried asking Jem for a copy of his Recon Gun, but he deleted it. He gave me a hint though.
Quote:
It was just a recolor of the Sentry Gun anyway

laser_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  384.41 KB
 Viewed:  7195 Time(s)

laser_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some Stryker FV Turret Previews

Desolator and Chrono Legionnaire

Someone Requested this, therefore, not for download. If you want to request a voxel remake from me, PM me...

desotur_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  512.98 KB
 Viewed:  7182 Time(s)

desotur_000.gif

chronotur_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  563.7 KB
 Viewed:  7182 Time(s)

chronotur_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look too similar.
Also, the desotur doesn't really have a 'Desolator'-feel to it.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
They look too similar.

I'm about to make the Chrono Turret have the dude's backpack... It's just there for now...

The Desolator... Obviously it won't have it's feel due to the fact that it is in Allied Scheme Laughing

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Part 1 of my Jaguar Light Tank...

I mashed up two voxel styles, Jem's Jaguar Tank, and Azri's Bulldog Tank

It's going well so far Smile

jagtnk_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  811.1 KB
 Viewed:  7070 Time(s)

jagtnk_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
They look too similar.
The Desolator... Obviously it won't have it's feel due to the fact that it is in Allied Scheme Laughing

What I meant was that it lacks toxin-tanks, or whatever the deso has.
Maybe recolor the shinier bits to green?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had based the Jaguar Tank off the M60 Patton Tank if you need more precise references.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
I had based the Jaguar Tank off the M60 Patton Tank if you need more precise references.

The turret is the problem, and as I said, I mashed up two voxel styles, that's why the chassis is like that Smile

Yes, I know you based it off of the M60 Patton, that's what I'll base the turret off of Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, I left the Bulldog Tank base to Creator, so I won't continue it...

Anyway, I remade my Initial Jaguar Tank voxel that looks more closer to Jem's...
By the way, Creator used my Initial Jaguar Tank voxel to make the Assault Tank Laughing

Only the Chassis is finished, give me your opinions #Tongue

EDIT: Turret has been finished almost an hour after this post

jagtnk_003.gif
 Description:
Maul on them! (With the Turret)
 Filesize:  650.22 KB
 Viewed:  6988 Time(s)

jagtnk_003.gif

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Super snazzy light tank! Nice work!

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soviet MCV Touch-up

I had fun touching this up, it's already a few months old and a lot different than the last one Smile

smcv_000_1508902844974.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  559.71 KB
 Viewed:  6877 Time(s)

smcv_000_1508902844974.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Love the detail!

Can I request a version where the bigger 'dome' is a Tesla Coil? #Tongue

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Can I request a version where the bigger 'dome' is a Tesla Coil? #Tongue
Haha, what a funny joke bro! BL Brian will love this joke.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All you're missing now is track detail and animating.

ayylmao on Discord

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
All you're missing now is track detail and animating.

Track detail, yes... But I don't plan on animating the tracks Confused

By the way, I have figured out why there are two long Cylinders... Those are the foundation plates base plate or whatever) of the Conyard...

And TAK02, who would add a Tesla Coil to a Construction Yard!? And Conyards are meant to be protected, not to have a defense of it's own Rolling Eyes

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMCV:

-added Headlight
-added Track Details
-added more detail
-removed unnecessary voxels

Why isn't anyone else remaking the MCVs? I haven't seen a good remake of them aside from the ones in M.O. Confused

smcv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  541.01 KB
 Viewed:  6794 Time(s)

smcv_000.gif

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably because remaking the MCV's means re-doing the deploy animation, if you want them to fit properly.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that's hardly noticed unless you play at game speed 1.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
I think that's hardly noticed unless you play at game speed 1.

Exactly! The shape is all that matters Smile

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02, who would add a Tesla Coil to a Construction Yard!? And Conyards are meant to be protected, not to have a defense of it's own Rolling Eyes

I know I will when I give it the CoilBolt for a skirmish-mode in Supremacy #Tongue

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jem already did that #Tongue

I have remade the WW IFV much more longer, it shall be used in my mod and the YRNW Mod.

I'm happy to be with them rather than joining the people who talk trash behind our backs

fv_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.75 KB
 Viewed:  6646 Time(s)

fv_000.gif

SCRN.20171029-132001-00468.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  141.76 KB
 Viewed:  6646 Time(s)

SCRN.20171029-132001-00468.png

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a great combination of RA2 design concepts mixed with their and Azri's style to create a really nice design that would have fit in well with the core game. Nice work!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
I'm happy to be with them rather than joining the people who talk trash behind our backs

WHAT!?
WHERE?

Also: I'm innocent, I swear!

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

WHAT!?
WHERE?

'Noodles' Art Pile', somewhere there, it shows a SMCV voxel made from scratch.

I am not referring to you #Tongue

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
WHAT!?
WHERE?

Then work for me, I'll send you my shopping list #Tongue

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
WHAT!?
WHERE?

Then work for me, I'll send you my shopping list #Tongue

I'm already working with a modding group, maybe Salted Old would help? #Tongue

I send public voxels from time to time, so it's not like I completely abandoned this place Smile

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, probably should start posting requests here.

Once I'm actually sure of what assets I'll still need when the time comes. Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Yeah, probably should start posting requests here.

Once I'm actually sure of what assets I'll still need when the time comes. Smile

No... I do requests for the mod I work with, not just any random requests Confused

And create a separate topic for your requests, not here, people will know what you want, and reputation will be needed for that, at least you have a larger chance to gain help from a person Wink

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant generally on PPM, not this thread.

Also, why not work with me on Supremacy?
Just curious, is all, although I don't think there's anything I can do better than you. Or anyone in the entirety of the C&C-community.

But I've got plans within plans within plans...  Twisted Evil

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
I meant generally on PPM, not this thread.

Also, why not work with me on Supremacy?
Just curious, is all, although I don't think there's anything I can do better than you. Or anyone in the entirety of the C&C-community.

But I've got plans within plans within plans...  Twisted Evil

If I could, I'd split this portion of the thread.

I am a student who has classes, I can only work on voxels for a bit and that is why I am not the Lead Voxeller of YRNW, and I am already working with YRNW.

Planception #Tongue

EDIT: I'll consider it, I'll work with you until you find a voxeller who'll work with your mod Wink

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Topic cleaned up, keep it civil ppl.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Topic cleaned up, keep it civil ppl.

Thanks Mig Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After that part was split, and with GD gone until Nov. 14. I felt better, and I had time to do these:

-Chrono Miner (WIP)
-AE86 Trueno (WIP)
-Remade Cable Car

cmin_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  821.6 KB
 Viewed:  6124 Time(s)

cmin_000.gif

car_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  354.06 KB

car_000.gif

cblc_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  550.46 KB

cblc_000.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [219 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon