Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Bu7loos Voxeling Shake.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 23 of 25 [1220 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@BySc and PillBox20: Thanks guys.

@ warlock: Again dunno about the structures #Tongue and thanks for the complements.

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: You welcome Bu7loos Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
@BySc and PillBox20: Thanks guys.

@ warlock: Again dunno about the structures #Tongue and thanks for the complements.

You welcome, I'm just a big fan of your work... Just keep it up! Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here the final ranking system stuff - Obviously each side will have its respective rank insignia  and as for civies or any other non playable merc faction or other wise the normal 1 stripe and 3 stripes old Ra2 insignia will take place it is though it is slightly changed.

Also, Each insignia shows the traits the units are given each one represents an aggregate of 2-3 traits for example:

Rank 1 - VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FASTER
Rank 2 - EliteAbilities=ROF,FIREPOWER

There are also enormous cases of rank skips in which if the units is at rank 1 then he/she/it is granted 2-3 traits and if it jumps/Skips to Rank 3 these traits will multiplied at the number of jumps including the rank that it arrives at in which it will be multiplied by 2 in which a unit may have 4-5 traits for example:

Rank 1 - VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FASTER
Rank 3 - EliteAbilities=ROF,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,SENSOR

so in essence you need to keep an eye on how many jumps you unit make will ranking in short:

Unit Veteran/Elites Abillites/Traits = ( Trait x ( Ranks Skiped + 1 ) ) "Roughly"

Again as last time the very last 3 insignia's shows that the unit either have defensive Weapons (Top Last rank) or offensive Weapons (Bottom Last rank) or more defensive and offensive traits (Staff Sarge Type insignia) .

As for from rank 1 to 4 are only trait based ( note to be confused that the final 3 insignia's are not stand alone ranks as they are rank-5 but it depends on what a units end with what).  

Moreover:

Tier 1 units will most likely NOT skip any ranks ( in which it start with no ranks and end at Rank 2) but will have other variants which are available mid or late game that will make it "Continue" ranking by building it as rank 3 making it more likely to end on Rank 5

Tier 2 units will skip 1 rank 1 time.

Tier 3 units will skip 1 rank 2 times.

To conclude, ranks is to show how strong your unit is.

Ranks-PerSide.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.59 KB
 Viewed:  18289 Time(s)

Ranks-PerSide.png

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are the countries in my mod. Note: that the countries below PSI division are not included since ARES can support only 16 Countries but they will be ingame using upgrade system of some sort.

Factions.png
 Description:
Sorry "Countries"
 Filesize:  8.31 KB
 Viewed:  18143 Time(s)

Factions.png

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One way to let player to understand units is via campaigns. That's what original ra2/yr did, in each campaign, new units are introduced.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
One way to let player to understand units is via campaigns. That's what original ra2/yr did, in each campaign, new units are introduced.

Not really. Some, yes, but not all were introduced properly.
I think RA3 had done one thing good: unit introductions. Both in campaign (again, not all of 'em) and tutorial via 'unit profile' or whatever they were called.

I think a custom map where all units are on it should be made. Selecting them would bring up a small description via MapAction 11.
That's just my idea. It's better than introducing just some of them in the campaign.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@tak02: map action 11 eh ? Thanks this will help. In that case each side will have its own map with its attached units of each country.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Details: Event 33 (Selected by player), Action 11 (Txt Trigger).
Does that help?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right 2 Japanese Variant Voxel's:

-'Hebi ? (Snake)' Medium Attack Helicopter - Japan :

Has TOW missiles instead Rocket Pods which makes it more oriented towards anit tank warfare.

-Japanese Mitsubishi F-2 'Karasu ? (Crow) ' Interceptor Aircraft :

Again Interceptor means its used mostly for AA in which what this aircraft essentially do, plus it is a tad slower and stronger than the F-16.

F2J_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB
 Viewed:  17885 Time(s)

F2J_000.gif

AH-1J_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

AH-1J_000.gif

'Hebi ? (Snake)' Medium Attack Helicopter - Japan.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  322.76 KB

'Hebi ? (Snake)' Medium Attack Helicopter - Japan.png

Japanese Mitsubishi F-2 'Karasu ? (Crow) ' Interceptor Aircraft - Japan.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.18 KB

Japanese Mitsubishi F-2 'Karasu ? (Crow) ' Interceptor Aircraft - Japan.png

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That Jet is soo sexy Vic!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm... try to have the rotor on the chopper turn a little faster.
It felt like it'd barely be able to fly. Then again, it could be the GIF.
Either way, it should be mentioned.

Nice to see your work! Love that jet!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys.

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your structures surpass and sometimes over shadow everything else... nice work all the same.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos, you should fix the HVA for that AH-1J, add two more frames for the Main Rotor and make sure they are animated by a 45° and 135° Angle by the Y Axis, if it would be ingame, and you set the game speed to 6, it wouldn't be like a Rotor... Do this only for 2 Bladed Choppers Wink

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The rotors work ok ingame.

@daviperdragon: thanks.

@NucleiSplitter: Thanks I did not think of that Smile

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Texture's For MiG-21's ! Very Happy

-USSR Snow Texture.
-Eygption Desert Texture.

MiG-Textures.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  324.7 KB
 Viewed:  17498 Time(s)

MiG-Textures.png

mig21-snow_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB
 Viewed:  17501 Time(s)

mig21-snow_000.gif

mig21-eygpt_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB
 Viewed:  17501 Time(s)

mig21-eygpt_000.gif

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh looks awesome good work.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Superb! Do you make the camo by hand?

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Job! But for me, it should be less bright, because of RA2 .vpl Brightness issues #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you set these to 0 in the INI?
Code:
ExtraUnitLight=0   ; Extra light to make units glow.
ExtraInfantryLight=0   ; Extra light to make infantry glow.
ExtraAircraftLight=0   ; Extra light to make aircraft glow.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No I didnt but now I did. here, some of them actually look good.

Still I find it a bit problematic with my current plate, since its now enough colours for my tastes.

MiG-Textures-2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  442.49 KB
 Viewed:  17398 Time(s)

MiG-Textures-2.png

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Have you disabled ExtraUnit Light in the code yet? IIRC thats what mostly makes stuff in-game extra bright.

ExtraUnitLight? What is it, I couldn't find it in ModEnc Confused

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Have you disabled ExtraUnit Light in the code yet? IIRC thats what mostly makes stuff in-game extra bright.

ExtraUnitLight? What is it, I couldn't find it in ModEnc Confused
It's what makes RA2 so much brighter looking than TS.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
It's what makes RA2 so much brighter looking than TS.

TS has it enabled by default too and with the exact same value.
The main brightness of RA2 voxel comes from the more detailed Normals, where TS has only 32 while RA has 256.
That's why TS voxels are more uniformly lit, since the Normals lack the detail for very fine lighting directions. Which in turn reduces the strong contrast between lit and shadowed areas.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All your voxel look awesome . Especially the details . Can you at least release the F2J

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would not want do release anything at this point as this is for my mod, sorry Sad

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
That's why TS voxels are more uniformly lit, since the Normals lack the detail for very fine lighting directions. Which in turn reduces the strong contrast between lit and shadowed areas.

That makes no sense. RA2's normal lighting has nothing to do with it having more normals. RA2 has the same 36 normals as TS, and the other 220 normals are added in-between these 36 normals to make the normals sphere much more detailed.

The stark lighting comes from engine changes and the rubbish default VPL. Observe the difference between a modified (left) and unmodified (right) RA2 VPLs:

Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

That makes no sense. RA2's normal lighting has nothing to do with it having more normals. RA2 has the same 36 normals as TS, and the other 220 normals are added in-between these 36 normals to make the normals sphere much more detailed.

The stark lighting comes from engine changes and the rubbish default VPL. Observe the difference between a modified (left) and unmodified (right) RA2 VPLs:

how to change VPL

malius123
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the vpl research thread is an epic resource and information thread

https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=30026

way beyond my knowledge base to make my own, but some enlightened souls have made test VPL's on this thread.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Turkish Country units/Variant units.

M60A1_003.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.3 MB
 Viewed:  16853 Time(s)

M60A1_003.gif

AH-1T_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB
 Viewed:  16853 Time(s)

AH-1T_000.gif

F5T_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  16852 Time(s)

F5T_000.gif

F16T_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.6 MB

F16T_001.gif

acv15_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.34 MB

acv15_000.gif

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, I loved.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

INCLINED PLANES LOOK LIKE STAIRS

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Self Explanatory.

M60A1 'Mizrak Ucu (SpearHead)' Medium Tank - Turkey.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  217.51 KB
 Viewed:  16670 Time(s)

M60A1 'Mizrak Ucu (SpearHead)' Medium Tank - Turkey.png

ACV-15 'tatu (Armadillo)' Armoured Personal Carrier 25mm Gun - 0.50 Cal Variant.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  126.73 KB
 Viewed:  16670 Time(s)

ACV-15 'tatu (Armadillo)' Armoured Personal Carrier 25mm Gun - 0.50 Cal Variant.png

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are huge.... I mean, hugely detailed.  Very Happy

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your Voxels are always HUGE, but it can always be resized using HVA Editing...

The Details in-game looks good! Very Happy

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

O.O

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok first off : Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry xD I had yet another crash on my old Laptop and had to buy a new THIS time around thankfully I had back up should've made one for my old project xS

Righto Down to business stuffs from my mod BUT first Credits goes to Gaming_Roach for his F-15 ( Thank alot roach you saved me alot of time Smile )

F-15 unit Country Variants.

F15C_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  682.92 KB
 Viewed:  14202 Time(s)

F15C_002.gif

F15J_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  644.45 KB

F15J_000.gif

F15EK_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  674.72 KB

F15EK_000.gif

F15EI_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  797.28 KB

F15EI_000.gif

F15SMTD_000.gif
 Description:
Probably going to be a Tech Lab unit.
 Filesize:  803.18 KB

F15SMTD_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
should've made one for my old project xS

Here's what I do: all my most recent work is on a USB, with recent backups on both PCs and a bigger USB.

Also, splendid work as always Victor.

Out of curiosity, how would one of your recent but horrible voxels look like?

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definitely love the stolen tech F-15 Smile

Can you post a picture of it?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Righto:

- McDonnell Douglas F-15C 'Eagle' Interceptor (Far Left)  - U.S.A :

Wing Pylon Weapon = AIM-9X Short Range Heat Seaking Missile (Anti-Air).

Body Pylon Weapon = AIM-7 Medium Range Semi-Active Radar Missile  (Anti-Air).

Role = Interceptor (Anti-Air only).

Ammo = 3

One of the United States Teen series aircraft which was introduced in the mid 1970's. It is given the role of pure air-defense unlike the Japanese variant it is slower and carries a higher ammo to fuel ratio.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- F-15J  Mitsubishi 'Washi ? (Eagle)' Interceptor  (Left)  - Japan :

Wing Pylon Weapon = AAM-3 Short Range Heat Seaking Missile (Anti-Air).

Body Pylon Weapon = AAM-4 Medium Range Semi-Active Radar Missile  (Anti-Air).

Ammo = 2

Role = Interceptor (Anti-Air only).

An aircraft which was produced by the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries under- licences from McDonnell Douglas, a total of 223 aircraft's were produced for the Japanese air force. unlike its US variants its is slightly more faster but carries has a lower Ammo to Fuel Ratio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- F-15EK Korean Air Industries 'Seullaem Igeul ? (Slam Eagle)' Attacker (Right) - South Korea :

Wing Pylon Weapon = AGM-130 Long Range Guided Missile (Anti-Ground)

Body Pylon Weapon = AGM-84 Medium Range Altimeter/Active Radar Missile (Anti-Navy).

Role = Attacker (Anti-Ground and Naval only).

Ammo = 2

Another Aircraft Variant of the F-15 which was made by the United States which specializes in Ground Attack. It was selected by Republic of Korea Air force in early 2000 to be their Attacker and Maritime defense Aircraft, unlike the Israeli variant which bests it at ground attack the Korean variant is better when it comes to naval warfare in which it can attack submerged threats if detected by destroyers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- F-15EI 'Ra'am (Thunder)' Attacker  (Far Right) - Israel :

Wing Pylon Weapon =GBU-16 (Guided Bomb Unit) GBU-16 - Mk 83 - 1000 lb High Explosive Bomb (Anti-Structure)

Body Pylon Weapon = GBU-32 (Guided Bomb Unit) GBU-32 - Mk 83 - 1000 lb High Explosive JDAM (Jiont Direct Attack Munition) Bomb (Anti-Ground)

Role = Attacker (Anti-Ground and Naval only).

Ammo = 2

Purchased in 1994 by the State of Israeli's Government to be its long range strategic bomber. Unlike the Korean F-15EK it specifically Specializes at neutralizing ground threats although it can attack naval threats but the Korean variant bests it at that.  

@TAK02:
Quote:
Out of curiosity, how would one of your recent but horrible voxels look like?
Dunno xD

@Creator: Sure.

F-15 Vairents.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  241.19 KB
 Viewed:  14171 Time(s)

F-15 Vairents.png

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

f16c_000.gif
 Description:
- Aircraft : F-16C.
 Filesize:  605.95 KB
 Viewed:  14086 Time(s)

f16c_000.gif

F2A_002.gif
 Description:
- Aircraft : F-2A.
 Filesize:  695.43 KB

F2A_002.gif

F16CK_000.gif
 Description:
- Aircraft : F-16CK.
 Filesize:  626.54 KB

F16CK_000.gif

F16CI_000.gif
 Description:
- Aircraft : F-16CI.
 Filesize:  733.07 KB

F16CI_000.gif

F16CT_000.gif
 Description:
- Aircraft : F-16CT.
 Filesize:  624.04 KB

F16CT_000.gif

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right Japanese Country units :

- Type-74 Medium Tank.
- Type-73 A.P.C.
- Type-74 105mm Self propelled Artillery.

TYPE73_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  945.89 KB
 Viewed:  13445 Time(s)

TYPE73_001.gif

TYPE74_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  787.55 KB
 Viewed:  13450 Time(s)

TYPE74_000.gif

TYPE74SPD_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  814.39 KB
 Viewed:  13450 Time(s)

TYPE74SPD_000.gif

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More Japanese Stuff from the 70's (I think) :

- Mitsubishi/Fuji F-1 Fighter/Attacker Aircraft.
- UH-1H/J Utility/Transport Helicopter.
- Type-75 M.L.R.S.

F1A_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Viewed:  13258 Time(s)

F1A_000.gif

UH-1HJ_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  417.55 KB

UH-1HJ_002.gif

TYPE75MLRS_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  759.28 KB

TYPE75MLRS_000.gif

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Close Enough with Respect that is Very Happy

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

close enough Very Happy

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Countries - Extended and Revised.

Also, pages 1-18 has been widely purged.

Countries.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.94 KB
 Viewed:  12558 Time(s)

Countries.png

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
Countries - Extended and Revised.

Also, pages 1-18 has been widely purged.

Why India is in the Soviet side and Pakistan is in the Allied side?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is because their Weaponry Equipment, Although I understand which are allied with which but as an ALT history I made them to be as such.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just wanted to break the silence.

J7MG_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.37 MB
 Viewed:  10920 Time(s)

J7MG_000.gif

F14A_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB

F14A_001.gif

F4E_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.53 MB

F4E_000.gif

E2C_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.77 MB

E2C_002.gif

dass2000m_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

dass2000m_000.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 23 of 25 [1220 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon