Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Ideas & suggestions
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 16 [800 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Millennium wrote:
At least recruit them into AI teams, I agree with that. I'm not sure if I'd support a universal Hunt mission for FreeUnits.

That's fine if there are taskforces declared for said units for that particular side, but I can see AI files getting huge if you have to be "ok, so each psychic tower can capture 3 opposing tanks, so we have to write AI for every combination of said tanks, or AI for 1 of every tank at least" it'd likely almost double the size of the AI file.

But hell, if you wanna go that route, feel free, it'd probably take up less space than all the AI for my reverse engineer trigger.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just grind them

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Sometimes aircraft fires 1 extra ammo. Is it due to loosy atomicity?

It's a known problem, no fix available yet.

MRMIdAS wrote:
Any chance of expanding AI triggers?
with the new logics (such as reverse-engineering) it'd be nice to have the AI use stuff they reversed, much like "if owning side has this building do this" but "if owning side reverse engineers this, do this", or something along those lines.

If this is to be done as map events, then it should be reasonably easy to do. Not as in "if this do that otherwise something else", but as an ordinary event that could be used and combined like all the others.

I'm sure there are many things one could think of. Driver killd, weapon disabled, sonar-revealed, .... AttachEffect applied would be difficult, as they don't have a name that can be used there.

Ich-Henker wrote:
I have an AI suggestion too: make AI use FreeUnit=-units by using the hunt command (like unit delivery sw units) otherwise they mostly stand there.

Free FreeUnit units are always put into Harvest mission. It would be easy to change that so it would be customizable.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any chance of guard action for aircraft? Or even area guard a specific location so they circle it waiting for a target?

ayylmao on Discord

Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1.I would love the game to have an enableable day-night-cycle on every map via an in-game-menu!! That would make YR so much more visually pleasing and interesting over a long match and give some sense of time - and tactical options for you can see some things better at daytime and some at night!!
2. Make AI expand their base when it is located on top aof a plateau so that it builds underneath or over it's starting points height level as long as ajacency ist matched.
3. Make SpyEffect=UnitVeterancy not depending on factory= becuase you can then use duplicated factories that are not factories but cloning facilities and hinder certain units form being build twice by clonable=no  which gives good control about ai production - as long as spy effect unit veterancy ist linked to factory and cloning facility excludes factory you will not be able to gain the infiltrate bonus from entering the pseudo second factory of an ai-player.
4. maybe an option or special logik given by a certain tag on abuilding, which, when in battle, allows you to maneuver friendly units as if they were your own...
5. Anything Ai Wink
6. Occupied Buildings should not limit their occupants from hitting either air or ground targets when occupied by different units with aa or ag weapons.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX: I can only speak for myself, but I have no intention to work on that feature. Would be nice to have, and I know it is one of the most requested features ever, but for me it doesn't look like fun to implement.

Ich-Henker:
1) That should be more a thing for the YR client to add for the visual improvement, but the tactical improvement can't be added that easily at all. WW planned things like that for TS and eventually scrapped it, degrading light towers to mere fancy civilian structures.
2) I'm hesitating a bit to add some sort of map analysis to the engine to understand map layout...
3) That sounds reasonable, though I'm not sure how exactly things should work. Most likely new SpyEffects without trying to default to the original ones.
4) That's way too narrow and specialized to be useful in many situations, and it sounds like a lot of work to add that.
5) Hard to say anything about without having something concrete in mind. AI improvements are always cool, but it's difficult to add this in without better understanding how the AI controls teams and so on. Ares added some improvements already: CivilianEnemy and that auto-repel feature that made teams defend themselves in TS (and which doesn't work too well in RA2 because of JumpJet and BalloonHover).
6) Would be useful, but might require some work to get right, depending on whether you want to have occupants who can't fire at the current target to be skipped or whether the building should just not fire at that moment and then try with the next occupant shortly after (which might be easiest).

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
Any chance of guard action for aircraft? Or even area guard a specific location so they circle it waiting for a target?

Use waypoints to create a looping path and send your aircraft on it with a guard+move (CTRL+ALT) command.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
XxpeddyxX wrote:

Use waypoints to create a looping path and send your aircraft on it with a guard+move (CTRL+ALT) command.

Unless Ares changed it and i'm not aware, AircraftTypes can't be assaigned to waypoints.

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is even working in TS. It would be very strange if RA2 works different here.

It's also a pretty standard tactic to get aircraft out of superweapons harm in your own base, by simply keeping them airborne on the path.

Public SHPs

Tools

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aircraft can't fallow waypoints, only hover units. #RA2logic

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then if that's the case, it might be better/easier to fix this (by comparing with TS code) than trying to add a complete new aircraft guard logic.

Public SHPs

Tools

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you spam waypoint mode with aircraft sometimes the game lets it go through, if we can work around it somehow..

ayylmao on Discord

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps somewhat of an obscure case: if an object attempts to spawn an aircraft, and that aircraft has PoweredBy conditions that are not met, the spawning should fail - what happens right now is that the aircraft is spawned, but instantly destroyed.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ Alex: I am happy with all of your work, even more happy when some of this suggestions make it.

A.The selectable day and night cycle within the game menu and (A1) the high-res map prescreen are changes i think that would make the game more aesthetically pleasing and more likeable for newer players -even for me - i play this game for 16 years - if you can do it I would be super happy!

included all AI improvements in Ares so far - there is another one suggestion I send to launchpad too I think -

B. as of now it is that there is only one triggering situation like AI owns Building x to release a trigger that targets a team that uses a script and utilizes a task force ... would be interesting if there could be more situations like if AI controls Building 1 AND Enemy has low power then release trigger 2 ... but even without touching those there could be many improvements there.

C.One thing I would dream of, if the Ai could understand where free starting locations are e.g. if only 2 players are on a 4vs4 map) and would start to build a base there too without duplicating every structure after that because it owns 2 buildings - that could enhance the experience.

D. Another thig I would like to see the Ai do is to fortify captured tech buildings with walls and defensive structures - that would be amazing and could really change the structure of battles!

E Free Units - would be cool if you could specify it on the building so that free units forma  refinery could be send to ahrvest and free units from a command center could guard or attack Smile

F The logic you think to be narrow could change  ai abttles with ai partners in a huge way - i meant that you simply can control all friendly units like your own - I really do not think it is narrow - when I play or some of my freinds playtest I mostly gove them an AI ally - and it would be great for coordoiated assault Wink but no rush I just think the idea is pretty neat Smile

Again really big props and thanks to you Smile

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Millennium wrote:
Perhaps somewhat of an obscure case: if an object attempts to spawn an aircraft, and that aircraft has PoweredBy conditions that are not met, the spawning should fail - what happens right now is that the aircraft is spawned, but instantly destroyed.

And then crews/passengers got paradropped. Paratrooper weapon!

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A day - night cycle only requires two simple triggers that can be copy & pasted into every map with relative ease.

The AI will build walls & defenses around tech buildings if you add ProtectWithWall=yes & Adjacent= to them.

BTW I'm still getting vxl layering issues with units in the background being rendered over ones in the foreground. It tends to happen when there are only a few units & the more you build the less it happens tho.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know that you can add Day/Night Cycles with map triggers. But I have 200 Maps and I wanted it to be by default in my mod for I think it elevates the visual appeal overall. Wink

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's a bunch of different ways you can insert text from a file in a batch, pick a coding language and go with it.

Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@4StarGeneral that sounds very interesting - but I have to say that I have no skill in that as of now. Could you elaborate a little on it? Would the batch file interfere with ares, could it be implemented in it. As I say I have no knowledge considering creating batch files.

Thank you.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Without code you can always find and replace in files with Notepad++.

Create a new folder and dump all the maps into it. Open up Notepad++, CTRL+H, 'Find in Files' tab, and input your text you want to copy in. Because you need to use multiple lines of triggers, etc; use \n to add new lines. Here's an example:

Find: [Triggers]

Replace: [Triggers]\n09E6073C=Americans,<none>,Surf Sounds,0,1,1,1,0\n09E64AEC=Americans,<none>,Bird Sounds,0,1,1,1,0

Directory: "D:\FTP"

with 'Match Whole Word only' and 'Extended' search mode turned on (important).

This adds 2 more triggers to the map with 'Surf Sounds' and 'Bird Sounds' I stole from another map.

[Triggers]
09E6073C=Americans,<none>,Surf Sounds,0,1,1,1,0
09E64AEC=Americans,<none>,Bird Sounds,0,1,1,1,0

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Millennium wrote:

And then crews/passengers got paradropped. Paratrooper weapon!

Could you elaborate on it? All this seems to do for me is an explosion on top of the spawning unit, but nothing parachutes from that explosion.

----

In other news, not so much a request for a feature, but a quest-ion regarding a feature: is there any progress regarding virtual units/shields (viz the latter being handled by means of the former)?

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Millennium wrote:

Could you elaborate on it? All this seems to do for me is an explosion on top of the spawning unit, but nothing parachutes from that explosion.

You are right #Tongue
So I'm using AttachEffect.InitialDelay to destroy the spawn right now
Initial payloads makes it possible to paradrop tanks too

parachuteweapon.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  parachuteweapon.txt
 Filesize:  1.42 KB
 Downloaded:  4 Time(s)

Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
Without code you can always find and replace in files with Notepad++.

Create a new folder and dump all the maps into it. Open up Notepad++, CTRL+H, 'Find in Files' tab, and input your text you want to copy in. Because you need to use multiple lines of triggers, etc; use \n to add new lines. Here's an example:

Find: [Triggers]

Replace: [Triggers]\n09E6073C=Americans,<none>,Surf Sounds,0,1,1,1,0\n09E64AEC=Americans,<none>,Bird Sounds,0,1,1,1,0

Directory: "D:\FTP"

with 'Match Whole Word only' and 'Extended' search mode turned on (important).

This adds 2 more triggers to the map with 'Surf Sounds' and 'Bird Sounds' I stole from another map.

[Triggers]
09E6073C=Americans,<none>,Surf Sounds,0,1,1,1,0
09E64AEC=Americans,<none>,Bird Sounds,0,1,1,1,0

THANKS A LOT  Smile ... I am using Notepad++ for a long time now...  but still, when giving this mod to others I don't want them to download or replace all maps with mine ... but a good way nevertheless!!!! Thanks again, I try it out! Very Happy Does anyone know the map triggers for day-night cycle - I wils top asking here, I do not want to hijack the threat!  Smile

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can we have the vehicle-to-vehicle deploy system?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AlexB already said plenty of times that one isn't possible, IIRC.
Don't know the details tho. Pretty sure there might be loop-hole somewhere...

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is possible, I just haven't gotten to add it. I prepared for this system to be added, did all the research and added support features like the flashing, sound and whatnot on promotion, but then didn't go on to finally add this.

maestro21
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am still interested about new crate goodies or badies ! Especially new kind of one-time only superweapons (already Nuke by ICBM tag) or some squad of specific units ( one unit already exists,but what about multiple types,like unit delivery SW ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL AIM Address
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maestro21 wrote:
I am still interested about new crate goodies or badies ! Especially new kind of one-time only superweapons (already Nuke by ICBM tag) or some squad of specific units ( one unit already exists,but what about multiple types,like unit delivery SW ?

I think you can make a self-deploying unit that turns into a building that provides a superweapon

maestro21
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
maestro21 wrote:

I think you can make a self-deploying unit that turns into a building that provides a superweapon

Yes , I can copy and create a super weapon type first,set quick recharge, unit deploys to building(unit will be uniq to crate goodie by luck,can't be built or tech reversed,non-undeployable),gives a quick charged superweapon,but before; I used to  worry about  how to remove it ? (breaking balance ) But now thanks to anim damages can be used for own damaging buildings .(for example ,in mental omega,delivery railgun tower,zephyr beacon,lightning rod  e.t.c. ) Thanks for the tip ! Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL AIM Address
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe off topic but I generally don't like the whole crate system as it increases too much randomness. #Tongue
It wouldn't be fair if a noob is lucky enough to get nuclear strike in early game and beat a skilled player.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well turn them off then.

maestro21
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Maybe off topic but I generally don't like the whole crate system as it increases too much randomness. #Tongue
It wouldn't be fair if a noob is lucky enough to get nuclear strike in early game and beat a skilled player.

In our town,we always play with random crates,(especially with ICBM=one-time nuke) We got used to play with these rules.And yes it is possible to beat anyone with random luck who can find another kind of MCV,lots of cash crate and early ICBM...

Wink

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh yeah, my mod has explosion crates the same chance as the ICBM, they're always hilarious.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AFAIK, DeployToFire prevents CanPassiveAcquire. How do you create an auto-deploying vehicle?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Attack it with a dummy unit/building to make it retaliate.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh, that's a nice idea: have a vehicle come out of crate, only for it to deploy immediately (this works for SimpleDeployers like Siege Chopper and Nod's TS arty, AFAIK. Does it work for DeploysInto too?) and then you can have an immobile gun or whatever at that position.

This'll only be a problem if such a crate would appear on slopes (does this even happen?) or if the gun's/building's too big.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Set SlaveMinerShortScan to a large number then it will deploy immediately as soon as it can.

chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have an option for AI to adjust(Preferably decrease) their build time by H, M, E? Some sort of like AIVirtualPurifiers. Well it's for the sake of making AI more difficult and they'll frequently attack.

Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would add (and I know was asked before): prerequisite by difficulty. For example AI would not build a chronosphere when in easy mode.
Bye!

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ich-Henker wrote:
I would add (and I know was asked before): prerequisite by difficulty. For example AI would not build a chronosphere when in easy mode.
Bye!
Use AIBuildCount.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AIBuildCount minimum is 1, not 0. So can't stop AI to make on easy.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My thought:
[GACSPH]
AIBuildThis=no

hard and brutal AI will build a invisible chrono unit to deploy into a chronosphere

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe expanding AIBuildThis= so that it can accept up to three values?

[BUILDING]
AIBuildThis=no,no,yes
=> AI builds this only when it's a brutal/easy one (depending on the ordering)

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for dbl post, but this's been bothering me for some time.

Is it possible to sell your vehicle at a service depot again? Or at least enable it with a switch of sorts?
If not, it could explain why they aren't buildable in MO...

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tertially weapon. It work like secondary, but when secondary can't be used.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:

use cycling gattling logic

Public SHPs

Tools

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:

Doesn't it not work for infantry, but then I guess the suggested feature would be IsGattling working for all techno-types.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, that would be nice for Infantry. I support that feature as well.

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

Hey, I have question for you. I wonder all time, how do you know Ares features even more that majority of YR modders since you are moding TS?
It is obvious that you have greater knowledge about Ares features than many of us.
I suspect that you are secretly impressed with what Ares has to offer to us so far, and you are modding it abit Very Happy

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just reading now and then a few question topics
and interesting/useful features are nice to know.
I have no clue how to code that in detail though and would have to consult the Ares-doc for that.

I like Ares, though i don't like that most modders these days take the easy way and simply ask for a new key, than thinking about workarounds using the given logics (especially vanilla engine logics, which RA2/YR has so many more than TS).
The fact that i don't use Ares is simply because it's made for a game that i don't like to mod or play.

Public SHPs

Tools

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, RA2 & YR can be changed easily enough into a proper TS game.
You just need Ares' silo and TibDamage logics, SWs might need some work, etc.

But all-in-all, I think DTA and TI would benefit from using RA2's engine, unless TS has something not even Ares adds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 16 [800 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon