Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Fission's Art Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [219 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep up the good work!

Offtopic:
Wait, AE86 Trueno!?
Does that mean................

Razz

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
Keep up the good work!

Offtopic:
Wait, AE86 Trueno!?
Does that mean................

<Link to Manuel - Gas Gas Gas>

I just made it out of the car.vxl, and it's not finished yet Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I finished the Chrono Miner! Very Happy

I need opinions on what to do woth the side of the ore box though Smile

EDIT: Unloading Chrono Miner finished Laughing

cmon_000.gif
 Description:
Docked Chrono Miner
 Filesize:  825.74 KB
 Viewed:  7621 Time(s)

cmon_000.gif

ingame.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.17 KB
 Viewed:  7626 Time(s)

ingame.png

cmin_001.gif
 Description:
Chrono Miner
 Filesize:  796.93 KB
 Viewed:  7626 Time(s)

cmin_001.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Miner reminds me of how Harvesters in the Dune games unload, the only difference being that there isn't a pipe here coming out the vehicle and connecting to the Refinery to transfer the Spice.

Not really a fan of the bigger frontal mining wheel you have though...
Looks a bit too bland, I think?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can break up the hull and the storage containers by using the traditional browns, as I feel the Allied color container blends with the body way too much. If you desired the Allied color containers, I would use darker colors on the part of the undercarriage that connects the front to the back, to create a stronger distinction between parts.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
...I would use darker colors on the part of the undercarriage that connects the front to the back, to create a stronger distinction between parts.

Taken note of... Something like this? Confused

cmin_001.gif
 Description:
m7's Preference
 Filesize:  832.51 KB
 Viewed:  7553 Time(s)

cmin_001.gif

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I meant more under the storage container, but your decision does look pretty solid can't lie. Nice work man!

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My new replacement for Jem's Rhino Tank that I kept using...

This Rhino Tank was based off of a Generals Mod Rhino Tank, no I didn't base it off of Azri's #Tongue

Base was made by m1a1_abrams and Major_Gilbear, it's the Rhino Tank in the Spotlighted Voxels Forum

rhino_tank_ingame.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.46 KB
 Viewed:  7471 Time(s)

rhino_tank_ingame.png

htnk_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  791.16 KB
 Viewed:  7471 Time(s)

htnk_002.gif

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're all based on this concept from the RA2 installer.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
They're all based on this concept from the RA2 installer.

Yes, I also based the detail from that, and I improved some overly-sized parts such as the barrels on the sides.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok it's just you said "This Rhino Tank was based off of a Generals Mod" so I thought you weren't aware of it's origins.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Ok it's just you said "This Rhino Tank was based off of a Generals Mod" so I thought you weren't aware of it's origins.

I based most of it's details from this:

The tank itself was based off of the Installer Slide, which is mentioned in m1a1_abrams' Thread.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Latest Addition:

Flak Track, and it's based off of Jem's Flak Track.

Fun Fact: This is actually the result of the WW Flak Track that I just remade today, I finished it in just an hour! Very Happy

EDIT: Ingame Screenshot

flaktrack v2 ingame.png
 Description:
Better than v1?
 Filesize:  46.89 KB
 Viewed:  7408 Time(s)

flaktrack v2 ingame.png

htk_000.gif
 Description:
Flak Them Down!
 Filesize:  703.6 KB
 Viewed:  7415 Time(s)

htk_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-Finalization of Flak-track v2
-MG Post added to Jaguar Tank Turret

What else should I remake? Smile

EDIT:

-Remade War Miner

I made another War Miner because the old one I released looked crap...

harv_000.gif
 Description:
Serving the cause!
 Filesize:  857.04 KB
 Viewed:  7351 Time(s)

harv_000.gif

htk_002.gif
 Description:
Flaking Hell!
 Filesize:  869.18 KB
 Viewed:  7360 Time(s)

htk_002.gif

jagtnk_000.gif
 Description:
Pew! Pew!
 Filesize:  932.45 KB
 Viewed:  7360 Time(s)

jagtnk_000.gif

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cute ^.^

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the Jaguar. Looks like real-life tanks that have both weapons, but didn't in RTSs for balance reasons (and let's be honest: an anti-armor and anti-infantry tank at T1 might be imbalancing without price-altering).

What should be looked at again:
I liked the original Flak Track that it had TWO barrels, one AA, one AG. Having both versions with the two-barrelled version called the Half-Track would hit the spot #Tongue
Also: The War Miners MG looks a tad too thin, especially when it becomes something like a tank's anti-armor weapon when elite.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
I like the Jaguar. Looks like real-life tanks that have both weapons, but didn't in RTSs for balance reasons (and let's be honest: an anti-armor and anti-infantry tank at T1 might be imbalancing without price-altering).

What should be looked at again:
I liked the original Flak Track that it had TWO barrels, one AA, one AG. Having both versions with the two-barrelled version called the Half-Track would hit the spot #Tongue
Also: The War Miners MG looks a tad too thin, especially when it becomes something like a tank's anti-armor weapon when elite.

1.) I have posted my MBT Information in my Mod Thread, take a look, I have my MBT plans there.

2.) The htkbarl.vxl was just a residue from the beta, it's barrel is not visible on the Cameo.

3.) I have disabled unit promotion for all my Miners so that the Chrono Miner won't be lonely. Other than that, I will redo the War Miner Turret, you're right about that.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have made my own Boomer Sub from the mixes, I have finished it in 2 Days.

Criticism would be nice. Smile

bsub_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  731.08 KB
 Viewed:  7124 Time(s)

bsub_000.gif

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That Boomer is nice done.
But show ingame screenshot so we can see ingame. Your voxels blend well with envionment.

That Jaguar tank rocks! Not just machine gun, but it can be edited to have missile launcher instead or even transport one infantry which can fire out of it, so that machine gun can be used as firing port.

Also, what is wrong with your released War miner and you call it crap?
I like it the most, one of best Miners ever seen

PPM Halloween Season 2021

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to see you improving like B.A.Znd one day.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
That Boomer is nice done.
But show ingame screenshot so we can see ingame. Your voxels blend well with envionment.

That Jaguar tank rocks! Not just machine gun, but it can be edited to have missile launcher instead or even transport one infantry which can fire out of it, so that machine gun can be used as firing port.

Also, what is wrong with your released War miner and you call it crap?
I like it the most, one of best Miners ever seen

Ah, I'll post one later.

If I do that, I might as well give up my IFV for the Wes--, no spoilers. #Tongue

After I improved my skills much more, I took another look at the War Miner, it triggered my mind which told me, "You can do better, turn this past so called 'beautiful' voxel into something better!", or something like that. I did it out of the harv.vxl and not from the previous remake. I redid it because I noticed that it needed to be touched up once more, but the one I had released would probably be judged by the higher-ups as "Decent looking voxel, good job.", but decent isn't what I aim for. But yes, I'd say it's decent. Smile

PussyPus wrote:
I would like to see you improving like B.A.Znd one day.

I guess I'll try doing the animated tracks thing for a public voxel soon, but I don't think I can do his detailing style.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, but do not delete current miner. maybe in public download put separate download for new and old version.
Also, that Jaguar resembles lot of this advanced Crusader

except it's missile pods are on right side. But that can be changed.
Is it ready, did you finished it? I would like to use it.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if you want missile pods, maybe tomorrow. I'm working on something else right now.

I have remade the Artillery made for the Asian Guard, and here's an ingame of the Boomer.

kgntnk_000.gif
 Description:
Was called Kagni for no reason.
 Filesize:  778.86 KB
 Viewed:  7041 Time(s)

kgntnk_000.gif

SCRN.20171207-094241-00300.png
 Description:
I can't get it surfaced.
 Filesize:  127 KB
 Viewed:  7040 Time(s)

SCRN.20171207-094241-00300.png

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter, that is awesome artillery as base. Needs turret and deployed version.  Keep working on it.
Boomer looks nice ingame.

And, no need to waste time on missile pod. It is good in this way. Do you have ingame screenshot of it?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Aeroblaze is getting redone once again. I'll be releasing a voxel pack with some MO 2.0 redone voxels.

Any suggestions on what I should do next?

aero_000.gif
 Description:
We shall have more fresh air~
 Filesize:  845.7 KB
 Viewed:  6906 Time(s)

aero_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
What I should do next?

RAISE YOUR FLAG!  Very Happy

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tesla Tank!  Cool

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:
What I should do next?

I guess I could just do a simple GIMP flag in my free time. #Tongue

PillBox20 wrote:
Tesla Tank! B)

I guess I could try to make one from scratch instead of modifying Stingerr's Tesla Tank.
I'll give it a go. Smile

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:
What I should do next?

I guess I could just do a simple GIMP flag in my free time. #Tongue

No, I meant 'RAISE YOUR FLAG!', as in: Iron-Blooded Orphans' Mobile Workers. Creator only finished two, but stopped there. Kinda hard to make a 'Iron and Blood'-MPMode with just those. That, and it's one of the few anime made today that are actually a blast to watch. #Tongue

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, that Titan-mech thing... I can't make a voxel that large yet, only decent-sized voxels. Confused

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For Submarine Units just comment out Underwater=yes and Cloakable=yes

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Changing pattern is cool, but I always thinks Yuri boomer should be much bigger than soviet sub because it carries a lot of missile and torpedoes. However, I have no idea what it could be look like the best in game.

Try AI Myth mod and You'll stunned with the Myth! Very Happy

---My channel Smile---

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Oh, that Titan-mech thing... I can't make a voxel that large yet, only decent-sized voxels. Confused

Oh, you misunderstood: I wasn't talking about the big Mobile-Suits, but the 'car-tank-hybrids' in the show. Their size is between a car and a tank, are rather round and bulky.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if someone did the Mobile Suits too Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, TAK02, no offense, but you're starting to bug me. Confused

Anyway, I'mma share some stuff I've been working on.

-Aeroblaze (Finalized)
-Speeder Trike (No Turret)

aero_002.gif
 Description:
Part of the MO2.0 Voxel Remake Pack
 Filesize:  1022.04 KB
 Viewed:  6700 Time(s)

aero_002.gif

trike_000.gif
 Description:
I'll be making this into an IFV for NWO
 Filesize:  464.86 KB
 Viewed:  6700 Time(s)

trike_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Hammer is no more, and only the Twin of the Qilin remains.

-Qilin Tank Recreation for NWO

I need opinions on this. Should I continue to recreate Azri's Shown Voxels?

hamtnk_007.gif
 Description:
Buddha shall judge them!
 Filesize:  842.04 KB
 Viewed:  6593 Time(s)

hamtnk_007.gif

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Qilin little brother, so nice Very Happy

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is the idea of chinese double barrel MBT from CNC Generals 2?
It's called warlord tank.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, it's from RA1's Soviet Heavy Tank.

Anyway... PPM's Media Hut seems dead, there's not a lot of criticism being given now. Maybe they (GD) all want me to have a slower progress on improving my voxelling skill, and they are also giving me a cold shoulder to make me feel unwanted here.

It was nice to have shown my progress here while it was still fun. I'll just consult my fellow modding team members for criticism instead.

Banshee, please lock this thread if possible. I don't want spammers or anyone to revive this thread again.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
there's not a lot of criticism being given now.

That's because you're good at voxelling Wink

But I don't blame you if you want to... 'lay-off' (definitely wrong/strong, but fits enough, I think?).

Still, at least put up a pic/GIF or two every once in a while, so we know you're still around Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, I'll just do what you said TAK02. Maybe I'll post a gif every month, or every week.

I really want to improve much more, but it seems I can't. And the silence is killing me, it gives me ideas that people don't care about my progress at all.

Hopefully you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you'll all have a Happy and Blessed New Year. Smile

spyp_000.gif
 Description:
Spy Plane...
 Filesize:  691.88 KB
 Viewed:  6451 Time(s)

spyp_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't improve because I can't see your voxels being remade into something better.
Yours look much more polished and clean than WW's. similar to what I'd expect from MO's, TI's and D-Day's voxels.

There's a reason I offered you a spot in 'Supremacy Studios' not long ago Wink

But if you want to improve, I suggest trying to tackle something not everyone can do: a walking Centurion, or something similar with several sections that move, not just rotate once or twice.

Also, I'd wish you and everyone who reads this a 'Merry Xmas', but I'm not sure if Muslims are even supposed to say that. Have a good 2018, either way #Tongue

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

points for improvement:
-less plain textures: e.g. the trike is basically only 3 different colors
--add very subtle color differences to show something like metal panels, dirt and scorch marks. Your textures look way too clean imo

-better lighting: paint voxel darker if they are under something. e.g. the chassis of a tank under the turret which would get very little light, or the body of the spyplane near and under the radar dish.
Make voxel facing towards the ground darker than voxel facing upwards, to counter the horrible HVA lighting

-smoother and better anti-aliased textures:
--avoid all these 1 voxel big details in a completely different color. Those only turn out pixelated ingame.
e.g. those black spots on the boomer side, the metal bars on the spylanes cockpit, the black lines on your tanks
If a detail looks only good when the unit is facing directly east/west and vanishing randomly on other facings, then it's no good detail.

--the visible staircase effect on the spyplane's wings: i would suggest drawing a straight line in an image editor, then fine-rotate it to match the angle of the flaps and see how the line gets anti-aliased in the image editor. Then apply that anti-aliasing effect to your texture.

-normals painted by hand: using auto-generated normals only is never giving you perfect results.
e.g. the edges of the 2 voxel thick wings on the spy plane could look a lot more round and not only the 2 opposite facing normals for the two sides.
Low angled surfaces might turn out jagged ingame as well, though hard to tell since you mostly show vxl viewer previews only, which don't really allow you to judge a voxel.

Which brings me to the last point, ingames.
If it's no WIP and finished, then show the voxel how it looks ingame. Those VXL Viewer previews are misleading, since it has wrong/bad lighting and ignores header settings for voxel size.
A voxel can look good in the viewer, but when your header says it should be render only in 60% size, the ingame result could look like crap.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:

It was nice to have shown my progress here while it was still fun. I'll just consult my fellow modding team members for criticism instead.

I don't want to twist your words or anything, but just because people aren't telling you that you need to improve on stuff, doesn't mean you can't get better, or do other things, just keep creating, hell, take requests, do public voxel packs, do stuff, an artist has to be pushed, yes, but he also can't get complacent, so do a 24 hour voxel challenge, or something, just push yourself, do stuff, keep creating, show us your stuff. words of praise are just as important. Don't forget that.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Spy Plane is wonderful, but the cabin is way too big. Maybe smaller. Look for this:

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Anyway... PPM's Media Hut seems dead, there's not a lot of criticism being given now. Maybe they (GD) all want me to have a slower progress on improving my voxelling skill, and they are also giving me a cold shoulder to make me feel unwanted here.

Feel free antagonizing me, it's not like you would be the first one. I consider you as a good voxel artist already, just being delusional who wastes his time on idiot con artists - although that latter has nothing to do with your skills or talent afterall. Something I believe I always worded this way. It's only you who made the connection up that I hate you(r work) just because of deathretard, but that's not the case.

Sad to see you think blaming me for the lack of activity here is a solution, but ahwell - if it's more convenient for you to ignore the history of people you're working with, atleast acknowledge that you're overlooking those facts for your own reasons. Deathretard is an idiot, sure, call that an opinion - but that he stalked Jem for CW assets over Facebook is a fact. No matter how ad hominem you go over it, it won't change that.

In any case, I just wish you to wake up sooner than later. Your talent is a waste next to him or Retard02. Help out MustaphaTR - because he's someone who's really worthy of any aid. Or I dunno, start your own project.

But I guess you'll just reply with another booo on this so bleh. I presume this will be my last post directed to you, since you will not even think for a moment on what I've kept telling for a while now.

Regarding the voxels - Cubed with Smooth:Contrast of a 3:1 ratio would work better on the Spy Plane wings, just experimennt with it, you don't need handmade normals, really. The RA2 engine is indeed bad at visualizing single-voxel width details, so if you intend to do such, consider OpenRA. Everything else LKO said are basically great areas of improvement.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again, me as a retard?
What about you? You a saint?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have to learn how GD differentiates his swear words. Wink
Retards: people who show no talent and very few work of their own, yet post nonstop in every topic they can find while often not even providing useful feedback
Idiots: people he doesn't like, but still might have some talent and just act in a way he doesn't like.

GD is no saint and he knows it. (Un)fortunately he is well experienced and most often knows what he's talking about. Se him as a rude Dr. House. Very Happy

Public SHPs

Tools

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aha. So me not showing anything just yet makes me a retard?

So, that means rushing C&C S, just like EA rushes everything. Still, maybe then I'll be called an idiot. Not much better tho.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From what i could see on ModDB, C&C S is with boats on land and trucks on water. Confused
Not something i would call very elaborated for a mod, considering there are thousands of much more suitable public assets available, which could be used as placeholders.

Public SHPs

Tools

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kane wrote:
The people only believe what the media tells them to believe. And I tell the media what to believe, it's really quite simple

That, and you didn't read my blogs #Tongue
All will be revealed. SoonTM.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 5 [219 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon