Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
[Life Theory] The Human Brain might be able to Time Travel.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject:  [Life Theory] The Human Brain might be able to Time Travel.
Subject description: Something I deeply thought of in my class.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, I don't know if theories are allowed in these forums, but I really want to share what I have thought of while I was in class yesterday. Smile

"Possible Reason for Humans experiencing Deja Vu:

I have been known to be the one who overthinks things the most among my group of friends. But today I have delved too deep into my inner mental archives and thought too deep in the middle of Filipino Class.

I have thought to myself, am I living in the past? I wondered for hours what Life really meant. I had even taken two completely distant topics and linked it together.

If we are able to remember memories in an instant, which might mean the Human Brain is more powerful than we think. If it's able to let us bring up those memories and relive it, we could actually imagine it happening again. Deja Vu, is one of these mental events which makes us feel like we've been somewhere or done something in particular before, but the question is: How do we obtain these Memory Fragments if we did not experience it yet?

Here is where my theory comes in. I think that it's possible that the Human Brain is so complex that we are actually able to go back in time using our memories, and the people who have experienced Deja Vu might have been dying from a certain sickness or old age, which may mean that we are from the future and we're reliving our past from scratch back to birth, and because we did that, we lost all of our memories and started back from scratch. Here's why Deja Vu is linked to my theory. Deja Vu is a mental event which we experience in some points of our lives, and in my theory, it's actually Residue Memory from the future which had been unerased during the life-reset process or leaked from a crack in the space-time continuum. Deja Vu probably gets triggered when something VERY CRITICAL in our lives happened and we experience it just like how we remember it from the future, which may explain why it doesn't happen everyday.

In the end, I think that our brains can do more than to just store information and command our physical body. I think it can also travel through time without the need of such a complex machine, because I believe the soul, lives in all fabrics of time and space.."

All typed into my Notes App in my phone. I wonder if it's possible. The Elephant is the smartest animal due to it's brain size, but us humans have smaller but much more complex brains. I thought of it myself during class hours, so I didn't base it off of any existing theories or ideas.

Any opinions about this?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe time machine is better because you can get everything you want in your journey, even physical time travel is recommended but unsafer than astral. If i was a scientist i would do anything to reach to a time machine. Even worse, we don't have anti-nucleics to prevent nuclear warheads upon missile impact, this will give a huge chance for USA to win Impending war between them (i refer to north korea) if there were actual something that prevent nuclear warhead.

Last edited by PussyPus on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

/r/im14andthisisdeep

Everything about this screams it.

Steam

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Something I deeply thought of in my class."

You know that's a self contradicting sentence. You can't very deeply think about something for only an hour at best. After 10 years of theory crafting, maybe, but then it doesnt mean any of it is right either.

I experience de ja vu not too uncommonly and it's never about important things. Considering we don't even really know how memories work, it's a bit weird to first jump to a theory about time travel rather than actually trying to unravel the real issues before us. Maybe go into biology and figure it out! Except that is a lot harder than just pondering anything with no basis or testability or grounding at all.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I once heard from a... questionable source that we see our entire life before we're born.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
I experience de ja vu not too uncommonly and it's never about important things.

I experienced something weirder but similar to deja vu, and what happened is i remember a face that was never revealed, however the face was never actually revealed, here is what was it:

"In May 2017 i heard of H2O Delirious, a big youtube gamer who never revealed his face among (around) his 'Vanoss' crew, but at once i watched this below video, but the shocking moment is, H2O Delirious' face was revealed exactly at 00:17, however when i rewatched the video without reloading (maybe) at 00:17, his face reveal was gone, here is the video below."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KitXfgFEzXk&t=17s

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:
/r/im14andthisisdeep

Everything about this screams it.

Still this ^

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon