Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
Laurels to the Victorious
Moderators: Dawn of the Tiberium Age Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Einhander
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject:  Laurels to the Victorious
Subject description: Just more praise
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone,
Been a good long while, but I figured I'd pop in and give credit where its due. I of course have updated my DTA, and once again I am wonderfully pleased with the effort that has gone into this project. I feel like I have been watching this mod for what I can only assume is a very long time.

I wish to express my thanks, not just for keeping a nostalgic relic alive but for innovating what was one of the most innovative real time strategy games of its time.

I greatly enjoyed the new addition of skirmish maps (still heavy on trees I see). As well the inclusion of various new units such as the behemoth, tank destroyer, and the mobile repair ships.

This is one of the few games I have encountered that is literally a labor of love, and for that I wish to again express my thanks. Not only do I get to enjoy such a wonderful game, but everyone else does to.

It seems like only yesterday that I discovered this wonderful group of developers and their project. We have debated tactics, the woes of punishing games, and you even managed to revamp the artillery system in the game. I can only hope that my influence over time was beneficial to your team. (I like to think it was very minimal.)

I feel that I also must apologize for some intentions I never got around to doing. Such as the campaign I promised to create, unfortunately in that case life took unexpected turns and I had to redirect my efforts else were.

However if my personal life were to ease, I would gladly take up the mantle again. Who knows what the future may hold.

Keep up the great work! From what this project was to what it is now, true progress has been made.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for the kind words. We indeed had interesting discussions back in the day and we've actually been wondering where you suddenly disappeared #Tongue No worries about the campaign, you can come back to finish it one day if you have time and feel like contributing again.

Einhander
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Ramp, Yeah I had to take a moment and sort stuff out on my end with work and health.

Still truckin along, but I'm making progress... I think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum