Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
Female game modder needs help to get out of her situation
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
zocom7
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject:  Female game modder needs help to get out of her situation Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thread: https://forums.revora.net/topic/110051-fundraiser-maryjo-needs-your-help-to-gtfo-of-venezuela

She only got a few people donated to her cause, and she needs at least $350 USD for treatment and $800 USD to get out of the country. Unfortunately she could not immigrate to the US due to Trump's travel ban restrictions. Right now she's stuck in her country without any government funding and support to treat her medical condition.

If anyone is willing to help her out, any assistance or donations are appreciated. GoFundMe is out of the question due to her status.

And yes, she's apparently a C&C fan and game modder of some sorts.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's an awful situation, but even if she could immigrate to the U.S. it's not a guarantee she could get help either. I myself have been having medical issues without a diagnosis for 4 and a half years and only recently was finally able to get financial aid from the government, though disability is still out of the question because of the lack of diagnosis. Not to mention hospital, even doctors visits, are outstandingly expensive without insurance. Colombia sounds like the best plan in my opinion.

Honestly, she should post her story on reddit's /r/TwoXChromosomes, being female and all, maybe it's a dirty move, but I would think it's her best bet for help.

If I had the money I would totally donate, but obviously I can't, so I wish her the best of luck.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At least no country is safe, i am not trying to be offensive.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't get it, Colombia is a few hours away, she could walk that if she had to.

Blah blah poor me, life sucks, deal with it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
I don't get it, Colombia is a few hours away, she could walk that if she had to.

Blah blah poor me, life sucks, deal with it.

Few hours away? She is not in the frontier and her destiny is not in the frontier of the Colombia with Venezuela either. Medellin is in a region full of mountains. For the rest of it, the picture speaks on its own.

DistanceFromCaracasToMedellín.png
 Description:
Can you go walking 1064 km... specially when you are sick?
 Filesize:  593.83 KB
 Viewed:  1012 Time(s)

DistanceFromCaracasToMedellín.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon