Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YR Red-Resurrection post 2.2 support
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject:  YR Red-Resurrection post 2.2 support
Subject description: The battlefield is under constant transformation.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since the release of the patch 2.2 for YR Red-Resurrection, OmegaBolt has already released mini 4 patches for it. The full changelog is HERE. These mini patches fixes many bugs, change the ballance of the game and even added a new game mode called Scavengers where you start with a mobile war factory and some mercenaries... perhaps it may remind Tiberian Twilight for some of you, but i hope it is better than that. Here's the full list of changes so far:

Quote:
07/04/2018 2.2.4
 - Updated client:
- Optimizations and bugfixes to loading of saved skirmish settings.
- Improvements to startup permissions check (should now consider running client in Program Files without admin privileges as insufficient permissions).
- Changes to updater to hopefully alleviate issue where client keeps file handles open after version checks
 - NEW GAMEMODE: Scavengers - Start with a War Machine (Mobile War Factory), mercs & support powers, and collect crates to grind them to build units. Destroy the enemy War Machine
 - Added various infantry crates if the crate option is enabled
 - Updated Textless Cameos pack
 - Apocalypse: fixed missing turret bug
 - Battle Fortress
- Can no longer lift Stormfronts and Stalin's Fists, in line with being unable to lift T4 units in general
 - Bishop can now gain veterancy
 - Sand Rush (2): fixed terrain bugs
 - Offensive Tactics (6): added additional ore drills

06/04/2018 2.2.3
 - Fixed issue that prevented Yugoslavian AI or any Soviet AI in End of Nations or Unholy Alliance from building up to full tech
 - Can no longer build off ally buildings in missions, as it wasn't available in vanilla and breaks some stuff
 - Textless Cameos addon:
- Fixed Dreadnought still displaying text
- Fixed Tech Airport Paradrop still displaying text
 - Bishop:
- Increased damage by 100
- Increased cost by 100
 - Demo Truck cost increased from 1000 to 1500. Removed build multiplier

05/04/2018 2.2.2
 - NEW FEATURE: Added Textless Cameos Pack under the Settings -> Components tab, an optional pack which removes text from the sidebar icons
 - Updated missions:
- Fixed a vanilla bug in all missions which made the AI less productive on hard than on easy
- Fixed availability of units for the AI so it should now use a more varied selection of the RedRes arsenal against you
- A07: Soviet base should now build properly
- A10: Fixed AI not attacking
- A11: Fixed availability of Combat Drugs, Emergency Repair & Prism Tank
- A12: Can no longer build a clone Tesla Coil & now need to kill the Black Guard infantry to complete the objective
- S11: Added Tors around the Kremlin
 - Fixed palette issues with snow version of LA civilian buildings
 - Fixed remap issues on Woytek

03/04/2018 2.2.1
 - Updated the manual
 - Updated missions:
- A03: fixed bug that prevented AI from properly garrisoning battle bunkers
- A04: added Grand Cannons back
- A11: Squids no longer grapple player units
- S02 & S03: can no longer build terror drones as they are introduced in S04
- S10: added preplaced Archangels & a Grand Cannon near the WCD
- S12: added preplaced Archangels around the Chronosphere & Grand Cannons along the route
 - Updated the AI:
- will now build Solaris Communicator
- will now build Grand Cannons
- should no longer get stuck building Shock Mines
- Soviet AI should now use the Iron Curtain & garrison battle bunkers
 - Maps:
- NEW: Ruination (6) by Black Snow
- Snowdog (6): Can now build navy
- Offensive Tactics (6): Can no longer build navy
- Final Frontier: Hallucinations (2) updated
 - Sole Survivor:
- Demo Trucks are now able kill one another
- There is now a 5 minute timer, after which the map will be revealed to all
- Bridge huts no longer exist
 - Final Frontier:
- Sides no longer start with both Allied & Soviet Space Marines
 - Fixed flag buildings on snow theatre
 - Sonic Enforcers now gain veterancy from killing things along their line of fire
 - Dante now gains veterancy from killing things along his line of fire
 - X-Soldier:
- Cost reduced from 1100 to 1000
- When trained with Arms Deal it now has the same vocals as a normal X-Soldier
 - Fixed Fury Drone showing incorrect shadow colours at certain angles

And here's a sneak peak on the Textless Cameos Pack from patch 2.2.2:

... and the new game mode Scavengers:

If you already have YR Red-Resurrection 2.2, use the client to get the latest patches. If you don't have it, download the mod at its ModDB profile. Have fun!

Key Words: #News #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #YRRedResurrection 

Last edited by Banshee on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah thanks for posting this.

Here's also a screenshot of the new gamemode.

Last edited by OmegaBolt on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Troll, post the pics on PPM next time Rolling Eyes

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

Last edited by TAK02 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

imgur.com"

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
"The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.

imgur.com"

Something is wrong with the link is all... open it in a new window/tab it'll redirect correctly

(love the gamemode btw)

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK, clicking it directly does it.

(OB stole my unofficial idea btw #Tongue)

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should be fixed. All the images showed for me but I guess it was cached.

One thing you'll find out is that ideas are cheap and never original. Just bringing them to life well is what matters.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I've updated the news post with the Scavengers game mod preview Smile.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
One thing you'll find out is that ideas are cheap and never original. Just bringing them to life well is what matters.
You're just jealous 'cause I thought of something and you stole that from my mind, mr. Yuri-desciple #Tongue

Also, pic now shows, tanks!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scavengers - or Collectors as it was called originally - was something I pitched to Speeder in late 2011/early 2012 as a way to utilize the then-new reverse-engineering logic in Ares. Bolt took the idea and updated it to suit his methods of gameplay - which tbh works a lot better than how it worked in MO 3.0.

I doubt you were around in that timeframe, so you can shut up and stop claiming ideas that has nothing to do with you, Retard02.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Bolt took the idea and updated it to suit his methods of gameplay - which tbh works a lot better than how it worked in MO 3.0.

Guess I need to steal this idea too then! Very Happy

Cool stuff on the post release content, need to get online and get trashed a few more times by the hardcore players.

Jack the Ripper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All ideas are mine and they have been in my mind long ago I just never say out loud. Y'all are stealing my ideas.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, all your base are belong to us.

Iran
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice mod!

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice mod!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!