Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Random Cameo Pack!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Midian-P
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject:  Random Cameo Pack! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some Cameo's i made from my modified YR.
i don't expect anyone to use them but here you go.

Preview.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.17 KB
 Viewed:  4341 Time(s)

Preview.png

Random Cameo Pack.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Random Cameo Pack.zip
 Filesize:  267.57 KB
 Downloaded:  366 Time(s)

Last edited by Midian-P on Sat May 05, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL AIM Address
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Adept is way too dark to make out and you can really only see the wheels of the Duneracer. The Oblivion is also difficult to make out.

Midian-P
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
The Adept is way too dark to make out and you can really only see the wheels of the Duneracer. The Oblivion is also difficult to make out.

The Adept is intentional for being a silhouette of a Yuri Clone.
yeah the dune racer blends in the background but too lazy to fix it.

and the Oblivion is a yurified apocalypse tank that fires toxin shells.
i added the old cameo if anyone wants to use it but i prefer the newer one.

Last edited by Midian-P on Fri May 04, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL AIM Address
Midian-P
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I forgot to add this two.

1 0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.91 KB
 Viewed:  4313 Time(s)

1 0000.png

2 0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.04 KB
 Viewed:  4313 Time(s)

2 0000.png

Prism Tank.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Prism Tank.zip
 Filesize:  4.29 KB
 Downloaded:  65 Time(s)

Megan.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Megan.zip
 Filesize:  4.01 KB
 Downloaded:  60 Time(s)

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Challenger cameo icon is a same unit from War Commander.

Duneracer is just a simple F1 racer.

Raider cameo could be possibly Raiden from Mortal Combat.

The Commando Cameo is a Cyborg Vanguard from Mental Omega which is based on the Cyborg unit from the cancelled Renegade 2.

Selvaria is a character from a random vocaloid or unknown anime.

Mirabel looks like a random character from Tokusatsu show.

The Slave Miner cameo is a recolored skin of the GLA Worker to look like a person from Africa.

Last edited by JeagerEX12 on Sun May 06, 2018 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These seem pretty useless to release when they have text on and that horrible, unfitting bevel effect SHP builder applies.

lefthand
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Yuri Prime and Omega are probably some of the best cameos you have.

While the shotgunner is probably the weakest because the image itself doesn't communicate this.

I think you'd be better off making your cameos have a more consistent design to them. They are honestly just a mix of pixelated images, concept art and photographs.

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also that Megan  cameo is Tanya from Red Alert Online.

lefthand wrote:

I think you'd be better off making your cameos have a more consistent design to them. They are honestly just a mix of pixelated images, concept art and photographs.

Especially that Challenger thing which is taken from War Commander in-game unit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!