Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Removing rubble?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject:  Removing rubble? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there anyway to remove rubble in-game?

Or a way to build kinda like TS's pavement kind of thing that allow one to build on rubble?

Try AI Myth mod and You'll stunned with the Myth! Very Happy

---My channel Smile---

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. All you can do is change LeaveRubble=yes to no, so buildings wont spawn any rubble in the first place.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suggest to use advance rubble so that it can be destroyed, or probably recovered. Could be a heavy workload to add rubble for every civilian building.
If you're going to do it please do it in sub inis and send me a copy so that I can #include it in my rulesmd.ini

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's more than just INI. You would have to take the rubble portion of the building's frames, make a new SHP in unittem.pal or something instead of isotem, and make a new art entry for it just to make advanced rubble.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and send me a copy of necessary files

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do it yourself ya lazy bum #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did someone collect a list of all civilian buildings in vYR before?

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't believe there was ever a reason to.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
I don't believe there was ever a reason to.
To apply macro changes among all of them

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I was working on advanced rubble, but I can't seem to find a way to fix up civilian owned rubble short of mind controlling it first. I tried NeedsEngineer, Rubble.Destroyed.Owner=neutral / special, and can't think of another way since it's inherently Capturable=no.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon