Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Music Thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 5 [215 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject:  Music Thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this forum is missing a music thread, so here it is. Post a song.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Been getting into $uicideboy$ lately.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spent most of today chilling to DJ Shadow...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great track from absolutely one of my favourite albums of recent years.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing serious.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This thread needs more EUROBEAT.

And I'm nice, since I am bringing heavy Delta here instead of the superchaoticness what makes Hi-NRG Attack awesome...

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No words necessary Very Happy

&

Does having two vids count as cheating? I hope not, I just like these two and not many know of 'em or, in the original Remnant's case, don't have the link anymore.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ever felt like taking down EA? Ever felt like taking revenge?
Same here.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:

Great band, love most of their music myself. Weird, weird (not bad) art direction on all their videos though, like Sometimes and Killing The Mercy.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not usually a fan of Israeli psycho-trance or whateverthehell it's called, especially Infected Mushroom's stuff is like some noisy hardcore jazz with retarded edm overlays, but this one is good...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good ol' days, been almost 7 years since i heard this song, anyone remember skillet or celldweller?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hell Yeah.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll just say this: you're welcome Smile

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Houseplant on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remove everything after _4 #Tongue
(the index and (play)list params need to go)

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Remove everything after _4 #Tongue
(the index and (play)list params need to go)

Thanks.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:

Loved it, anyway i liked the thumbnail picture too..

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus, you are aware of what abomination is in that thumbnail, correct?

Anyways, I'll just put his here Wink

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus, you are aware of what abomination is in that thumbnail, correct?

Anyways, I'll just put his here Wink

Video is deleted and/or unavailable, can't play this video.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then I can only give you this: https://youtu.be/3wRnU6f0nHI?t=583
For reference: Bionicle Legends of Metru Nui OST. "Faithful Matoran to mighty Toa".
The video is pretty much the muted movie with the OST overlapped.

It's beautiful.

Last edited by TAK02 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then I raise you ...

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh? A war?
Good. Who doesn't love a good war.
First, the entire Bionicle soundtrack. The Mask of Light, Legends of Metru-Nui and Web of Shadows movies.

Then...

(Blood Diamond Best Scene, Archer & Solomon Hike)

(Blood Diamond Archer & Solomon Hike)

(Blood Diamond Epilogue)

BTW: NEVER buy diamonds.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This thread missed skillet's good gold songs. (my number 1 song in comatose)

My number 1 song from collide.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do I find movie and game scores (and commercial scores from G1 Bionicle) better than today's "singing"?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What you need is more new retrowave!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What does Big Smoke say?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Network movie clips tickle me too...

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Braskikii
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is from C&C1 but has anyone heard of Frank Klepacki's latest CD?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 5 [215 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon