Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ideas & suggestions
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 9 of 16 [800 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Animation weapons can spread radiation so you can already do this without any real drawbacks, even without AirburstWeapon.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Fortranm
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This probably has been suggested by this point, but it would be great if the engine bug that makes infantries loaded in a vehicle unable to attack unless they are loaded on the map or produced from WF with initial payload could be fixed.
Is there any plan to make it possible to set VeteranCap to a value higher than 2 without breaking the game?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Abductor.Destination=TechnoType

This would check if the owner has the technotype with free passengers and then the abducted unit is sent there. Primarily I'd be interested in it working with buildingtypes, so for instance you could have the Chrono Legionnaire abduct units and send them to a Chrono Prison type structure.

Ollerus
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about separating chrono factors to techtype with Teleporter=yes? That is:
[TechType] ChronoDistanceFactor=integer
[TechType] ChronoTrigger=boolean
[TechType] ChronoMinimumDelay=integer
[TechType] ChronoRangeMinimum=integer
default to the values in [General].

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have idea: killdriver-like warhead versus buildings. Weapon with this warhead make attached building neutral/civilian/special and NeedsEngineer=yes.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
I have idea: killdriver-like warhead versus buildings. Weapon with this warhead make attached building neutral/civilian/special and NeedsEngineer=yes.
In other words, the engie operating that oil derrick is killed #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:
In other words, the engie operating that oil derrick is killed #Tongue

Yes. Or kill workers(who crawl from destroyed building) and make enemy building inactive.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PromoteTo= logic. If unit with this flag promoted to elite, it become other unit from PromoteTo=. With this logic and chevrons mod makers can make units with many stages of promotion, with different weapons and abilities. Or can make RPG-like promotion from peasant to knight.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can make buildings become neutral when destroyed by using the rubble logic, this is done per building & not via the weapon code tho. So you can already make tech buildings return to neutral when destroyed & thus can then be recaptured if that is what you are after.

Unit to unit transformation upon promotion was added to an unstable release a few weeks ago.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
You can make buildings become neutral when destroyed by using the rubble logic, this is done per building & not via the weapon code tho. So you can already make tech buildings return to neutral when destroyed & thus can then be recaptured if that is what you are after.

No. I want killdriver-like warhead for neutron bombs and guns for kill all in buildings and make buildings NeedsEngineer and temporary Crawls=no.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ares needs Tertiary (or AlternativePrimary) and Quaternary (or AlternativeSecondary) mechanic. It work with naval targeting and land targeting like primary and secondary, because this is just simple alternatives. This is very useful.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Gattling work on Infantry now too?

Or InitialPayload for Infantry (makes even less sense when you think about it, so don't)...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Gattling work on Infantry now too?

Or InitialPayload for Infantry (makes even less sense when you think about it, so don't)...

Infantry cannot have passengers and Gattling cycle.

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have no idea how you do the coding, i'm just gonna tell my ideas and you will decide if it is possible or not...

1. Warhead with "Psychedelic" effect. The timing of the effect could vary, also the color can be different.

2. Secondary vehicle (shp) animation.

3. Units like rocketeers be able to deploy on ground. (like siege choppers).

4. Warhead like the one from "chrono legionaire", but instead of the need to constantly aim at the target, it will just put the victim in this "Temporal=yes" mode for a period of time.

5. Some custom radiation maybe - with different color, damage etc..

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ares needs new flags for weapons. UseToAllies and UseToEnemies, if no, weapon not use versus allies/enemies (if primary, unit use secondary).

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

god_l1k31 wrote:
I have no idea how you do the coding, i'm just gonna tell my ideas and you will decide if it is possible or not...

1. Warhead with "Psychedelic" effect. The timing of the effect could vary, also the color can be different.

2. Secondary vehicle (shp) animation.

3. Units like rocketeers be able to deploy on ground. (like siege choppers).

4. Warhead like the one from "chrono legionaire", but instead of the need to constantly aim at the target, it will just put the victim in this "Temporal=yes" mode for a period of time.

5. Some custom radiation maybe - with different color, damage etc..

1. Timing is controlled by Damage= isn't it? And I think we could generalize it even more with a color tint override which would work for changing the color on the weapon's LaserTarget, Berserk, ForceShield, IronCurtain or even just a tint warhead like a tracer dusting.

2. Can you specify better? Animation how or where or when and for what purpose? AttachEffect can do animation attachments.

5. pd was working on custom radiation and it's been requested a couple times, but nothing came of it.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Request: remappable AE anim
Currently AE anim always remaps to yellow. I suggest it to remap to the owner of the unit it's currently attaching to

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

econdary IvanBomb not use versus bridge repair hut. It must be fixed.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
econdary IvanBomb not use versus bridge repair hut. It must be fixed.
Didn't Alex already explicitly state the more special weapons don't work (properly) when under Secondary?

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ares makes it possible to use certain special weapons like Temporals, Mind Control and Parasites to also work as Secondary (mind, not two together on Primary and Secondary though).

I don't know why Ivan Bombs wouldn't work on Secondary. It might be that you get the wrong cursor, though, because Ivan=yes on the infantry affects all weapons, and thus if the primary weapon is selected, you might still get the Bomb cursor, even though the unit really wants to use the Primary, which cannot fire on a BrideRepairHut=yes building.

god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:

2. Can you specify better? Animation how or where or when and for what purpose? AttachEffect can do animation attachments.

Vehicle SHP unit usually has one animation for firing and ofc for walking and standing
WalkFrames=xx
FiringFrames=xx
StandingFrames=xx

A "secondaryFireFrames" would be great to hAVE...

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

god_l1k31 wrote:
4StarGeneral wrote:

Vehicle SHP unit usually has one animation for firing and ofc for walking and standing
WalkFrames=xx
FiringFrames=xx
StandingFrames=xx

A "secondaryFireFrames" would be great to hAVE...
The good thing about recent additions is that you can have a "secondary fire" mode for any vehicle by using Convert.Deploy= for them. No need to wait for Alex to add a new feature for that.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have some ideas: weapons for engineers, restore WebLauncher, Vampire= warheads and different colors for mind control traces. In original game engineer with weapon (not VirtualScaner) cannot use like engineer, but in newer games some engineers have weapons. WebLauncher is useful for cyborg reaper, giant spiders, less lethal (police) forces or even Spider-Man. Vampire= warheads may have other flags for customize. Mind control traces with different colors may be used for mind control for normal and radio control for robot units.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AFAIK engineers can use a weapons, just as long it cant attack buildings which would interfere with their repair ability.

WebLauncher can be recreated using attach effect, use a web anim along with negative speed & ROF to disable the unit.

By vampire I presume you mean that it restores the units health when it does damage. There is already several ways you can make a weapon that heals the unit & damage enemies at the same time. But the effect would happen every time the unit fires regardless if an enemy was damaged or not so you could heal by just force firing on the ground etc.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe I requested a vampiric weapon back in the day. IIRC it has a modifier for the health given back to the firing unit, possibly based on verses.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AttachEffect.Animation2=
for something like a shield you actually need 2 anims for that, one covered by the unit and one covers the unit.
The TrailerAnim trick wouldn't work because only the AttachEffect.Animation itself can move with the unit and its TrailerAnim can't move and you will see a lot of afterimages.

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it possible to make an OpenTopped vehicle with a turret,that has a fixed AlternateFLH on its body instead of its turret?

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Request a way to hide building health bar without changing its Height
Smile Request a tag like BlockPsychicDetection=yes for unit so that Yuri's psychic radar cannot see through its intention.
Sad Custom Gravity for projectile, default to [AudioVisual]->Gravity

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EnterCursorOnDisguise or something like that,as hijackers(and also drivers for depiloted vehicles) get enter cursor on disguised mirage tanks,which makes the disguise useless.The vanilla game has AttackCursorOnDisguise(IIRC) so I suggest a similar one for hijackers and drivers.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ares must restore one mechanic from beta Yuri's Revenge: manual controllable slaves. In release version only liberated slaves can be controlled, but game have unused voices for slaves. Controllable slaves will be more useful without some stupid moments and if can attack enemies. And other mechanic is useful too: loyal slaves, who not trait master and attack enemies even miner is destroyed. And/or suicide slaves. This mechanics also will be useful with infantry mining robots.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The AI can't handle controllable slaves (probably why they have unused voice lines).

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
The AI can't handle controllable slaves (probably why they have unused voice lines).

But AI can use normal miners. And even underground miners.

Black Temple Gaurdian
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Black Temple Gaurdian wrote:
Been thinking about the MARV and it made me come up with this:
ProcessRate= frames between processing one content (a bale for ore, or the first unit for passengers), defaults to -1, which disables the logic.
ProcessMult= a multiplier to the amount of money given upon successful processing of content (based on soylent for units and... whatever gives ore value)

This allows not only things like the MARV but also hings like a Chrono Prison that slowly erases its prisoners.
Just gonna bump this.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have very interesting idea: PipScale=Fuel. If unit with Fuel=(>0) move, fuel expended to this. If haven't fuel, it cannot move. Fuel can be reload in Dock= with UnitReload or by AttachEffect.

And I have idea to graphics: shp-multigunner without turret use alternative SHPs.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That'd mean implementing the fuel logic first, which may or may not completely flop.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminds me of something I suggested many years ago, CloakFull= & CloakEmpty= logic where a unit's cloaking ability was dependent on the state of its pips. So you could make stealth tanks that would decloak when out of ammo or harvesters that can cloak when they are full & on their way back to the refinery etc. If there was a fuel/energy system too then it could be used to make stealth tanks that need to recharge in order to use their cloaking ability.

Edit: Thinking about it again it might be better to combine the tags into something like Cloakable.Pips= which uses an integer to set how many occupied pips the unit needs to cloak. Negative numbers could be used to do the opposite & instead make the unit decloak if the set number of pips is met. The default would be 0 which would make it cloak all the time.

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FS had a Charge type pip which is used by the mobile EMP,maybe it could be reused as a base of the energy system?

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I worked on charge in 2011 already, and got some fancy results, but didn't complete it to be useful.

The function checking cloak is quite complex already, for a method that's called a lot. I don't want to make it more complex than necessary. There's too many rules one could come up with: full, empty, passenger count, ammo, health, charge..

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would it be possible to see buildings that could produce different technotypes within the same facility? Like the CnC4 Crawlers that could deploy to build infantry, vehicles, and (I think) aircraft.

silverwind
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regarding fuel, I support the method posted earlier, with some additions.

1. Fuel as PipScale (image customisable)

2. Mileage= <unsigned> the amount of in-game frames before removing 1 pip of fuel. Effective only when the unit is in a certain mission.

3. Fuel= <unsigned> the amount of fuel pips when full.

AI SUPPORT
AI should be modified to check for fuel before starting attack missions, only going for targets allowed by the available fuel. Perhaps, an addition to the existing 'reload' logic.

COMBAT REFUELING
A Weapon/Anim flag that adds/deducts fuel pips.
FuelDelta= <signed>

While some might consider it too much micromanagement, having a fuel feature would allow for a good way to balance high-payload aircraft.

It would also allow for smarter single player covert missions, where certain units can be restricted by fuel availability.

Slightly Related
==========
Perhaps the option to change the location of PIPs per unit, in a similar fashion to PixelSelectionBracketDelta= <signed>, that would allow for Any PIP to be moved a set number of pixels up or down.

Artraiden
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's possible create option for Superweapon what gives it's timer like real time,without game speed changes? For example SW.RealTimer=yes

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last time I knew killdriver only worked on targeted weapons. Has it been upgraded to area weapons? if not, that should be a priority (you coudn't make a "neutron bomb" type warhead, just vehicle snipe).,

Another small addition:

Emp.EqualsDamage=boolean

In the original TS implementation of EMP warheads, the EMP was equal to the damage dealt (including after Verses calculation), whereas ARES  EMP effect is always a fixed amount...

THis limitation is not nice at all because for example you may have a Robot type of armor (such as special_1 for terror drone) very vulnerable to EMP, while Buildings are very little vulnerable.

ARES can't differentiate weapons or armors on EMP warheads currently, it just applies a flat rate to everything and that is wrong...

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
Emp.EqualsDamage=boolean

In the original TS implementation of EMP warheads, the EMP was equal to the damage dealt (including after Verses calculation), whereas ARES  EMP effect is always a fixed amount...

THis limitation is not nice at all because for example you may have a Robot type of armor (such as special_1 for terror drone) very vulnerable to EMP, while Buildings are very little vulnerable.

ARES can't differentiate weapons or armors on EMP warheads currently, it just applies a flat rate to everything and that is wrong...

What the frag?
Did you even read what's on the documentation?
http://ares-developers.github.io/Ares-docs/restored/emp.html?highlight=emp
It says from the get-go damage and EMP are seperate, and the "fixed" amount (which you can then modify) is 0.
Regarding Armor shenanigans, use the new ArmorTypes list.
http://ares-developers.github.io/Ares-docs/new/additionalarmortypesandverses.html?highlight=armortype

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When/If you're satisfied with the way Convert is working, could you expand it to work on death for things like BattleBus logic? Sure the passengers wouldn't carry over, but that's a minor problem of just putting them back in, even AI could handle that by making a team of the destroyed battlebus + the infantry in the original. Of course this could be used to make much more than a battlebus, like scrap logic, repairing a derelict unit like in C&C3, removing parts of a vehicle, etc.

I know currently health and such carry over so if that's not doable, then that's understandable.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
Would it be possible to see buildings that could produce different technotypes within the same facility? Like the CnC4 Crawlers that could deploy to build infantry, vehicles, and (I think) aircraft.

There's most likely a lot of places to fix up, but it should be possible to do. I'm not too keen working on that.

silverwind wrote:

AI should be modified to check for fuel before starting attack missions, only going for targets allowed by the available fuel. Perhaps, an addition to the existing 'reload' logic.

[...]
A Weapon/Anim flag that adds/deducts fuel pips.
FuelDelta= <signed>

While some might consider it too much micromanagement, having a fuel feature would allow for a good way to balance high-payload aircraft.

It would also allow for smarter single player covert missions, where certain units can be restricted by fuel availability.

I'm not going to add anything regarding fuel. Another coder might though. It's un-C&C-like, it would require deep going changes to AI, Teams and most likely unit movement or pathfinding. It would make things slow (computation-wise) for no compelling reason. In the best case it's just micromanagement.

NimoStar wrote:
Last time I knew killdriver only worked on targeted weapons. Has it been upgraded to area weapons? if not, that should be a priority (you coudn't make a "neutron bomb" type warhead, just vehicle snipe).,

KillDriver works with CellSpread.

NimoStar wrote:

EMP in TS did not check verses and did not deal conventional damage. If you want to make certain units or structures more or less prone to EMP, use the EMP.Modifier.

Artraiden wrote:
It's possible create option for Superweapon what gives it's timer like real time,without game speed changes? For example SW.RealTimer=yes

Aren't there easier ways to desynchronize the game?

4StarGeneral wrote:
When/If you're satisfied with the way Convert is working, could you expand it to work on death for things like BattleBus logic? Sure the passengers wouldn't carry over, but that's a minor problem of just putting them back in, even AI could handle that by making a team of the destroyed battlebus + the infantry in the original. Of course this could be used to make much more than a battlebus, like scrap logic, repairing a derelict unit like in C&C3, removing parts of a vehicle, etc.

I know currently health and such carry over so if that's not doable, then that's understandable.

That was an idea I also had for the future, and I was in talks about this already, but it is too late to add it into this version. It's a too large feature.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Suggestion: the game can't able handle a resolution higher than 2560x1600x16.
From what I understood, the width of 2560 isn't the issue, the height of 1600 is.

Fix pls #Tongue

(Tho something tells me the width is maxed out at 2560, regardless of height, but I don't have a monitor wide enough to chk it myself without also increasing the height (which crashes the game)).

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The question I have, is at that resolution, how can you even see what you're doing? It must be zoomed out past some of the maps boundaries...

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Christ, I struggled with MO infantry at 1600x900, I'd hate anything bigger than that, stuff would just be too tiny to be functional.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
There's most likely a lot of places to fix up, but it should be possible to do. I'm not too keen working on that.

Thanks for the response, I understand that completely! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 9 of 16 [800 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon