:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Is it hate if they admit it?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject:  Is it hate if they admit it? Reply with quote

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know a video is offensive and full of non-sense when even YT thinks that and consequently disables comments and sharing the video.

And then again, it might be a ploy to deter people further from the truth...

EDIT: from the looks of it, it'll blame everything on Jews instead of isreal and the UN. Again.
Nothing to see here, move on...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd be wrong, but you'd have to watch the whole thing to see what it's actually about...
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched 30 seconds. As soon as I saw that fade in, I knew it was yet more conspiracy bullshit. I've had enough brain cells die. I don't need to kill more.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to bring your anti-jewish hate in here thanks. Youtube doing a good job by blocking it.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, once again you object to my evil source, listen to a very informative lecture from an Israeli giving a speech in Netherlands*, explaining how Israeli (and to some extent global jewish) politics works.

This one isn't blocked, so don't use that excuse.

Ignore everything I say and watch this. Statistics and graphs included for the data minded.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete... bull.... crap. And may all the bull craps around the word forgive me for this unfair association. Global jewish... what a non-sense! Israel is a state. Jewish is a religion. Although Israel follows this religion, they are not the official representatives of this religion. Do not confuse it with Vatican, UK and other countries that officially represents their religion.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurryQueen wrote:
I watched 30 seconds. As soon as I saw that fade in, I knew it was yet more conspiracy bullshit. I've had enough brain cells die. I don't need to kill more.

yah bronies have next to no brain cells. Good luck with that, dummy.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
Complete... bull.... crap. And may all the bull craps around the word forgive me for this unfair association. Global jewish... what a non-sense! Israel is a state. Jewish is a religion. Although Israel follows this religion, they are not the official representatives of this religion. Do not confuse it with Vatican, UK and other countries that officially represents their religion.

hey bubs I dunno what rock you living under, but you gotta come out from under it. Globalists have been a thing for a while now, hell, they've been around since forever. Just google the Rothschild, children of the rock, the Bauers, the red shield. Khazarians. Babylonian Talmudism. God dammit man, you're such an NPC.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:
FurryQueen wrote:

yah bronies have next to no brain cells. Good luck with that, dummy.

Now, now.

Don't insult people over their preferences...
Not unless you're willing to be insulted over your own preferences, in which case you should share these.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take his words, throw in the toilet and flush...

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee ,,hey bubs I dunno what rock you living under, but you gotta come out from under it." Ahahahahahaha!!!!

But that was insult with style. Rarely seen. Usually when people insult each other it is just ,,you moron, retard, idiot" but here we got some American phrases ,,bub", I do not even know that it means, but I smell it is American invention.
And Banshee, not matter if you have doctorate or not, according to him, you live under rock! And you did not know that globalists are here from forever! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, now seriosly, if you mean that globalists are from forever, as in case that some people or nation tried to rule globally, then I can agree with you. Yes, many tyrants, military leaders in past tried to conquer whole world (globally), to shape it as his own nation or his vision, but those attempts failed ultimately. But if you mean by globalists like those today, in modern meanings, then I am not sure about that statement. In past, people did not know what Earth look like and what people/nations are there to even try to affect them as globalists now do. They did not have technology as we have now to make propaganda worldwide and all of that.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first, there are long standing dynasties with power and wealth that are untouched by conflicts and politics, that persist and spread out in ways only people who know would know. The Krupp dynasty is one such group, but that's not what this thread was about.

Jews have a problem with identity, they don't as a group have any specific commonality across the entirety, they don't belong to one haplogroup or phenotype, they are made of dozens from wherever they had settled around the world. They also don't all observe judaism, in fact the majority are not observant, and the ones that consider themselves religious aren't necessarily any better than "sunday christians" who go back to atheistic lifestyles most of the year. Furthermore, zionism which has tried with significant effort to unify "jews" under the banner of Israelite and tie them to jewish Palestine, have also not succeeded in creating a home that is both large enough and desireable enough. The most common language spoken by "jews" 100yrs ago was yiddish, today it is english, hebrew has been resurrected purely to give zionism religiousity, and link it to the biblical stories, instead of the UN resolution that created it.

So what is a jew then? Everyone has a different answer, and everyone is both right, and wrong, because there is no answer, only partial truths, and a lot of lies.

Yet, despite all that, they have unmatched in-group preference in all things, they bias hiring, they protect each other regardless of political differences unless there's a greater agenda served by sacrificing them. They bail each other out in-group, with complex loan-sharking type agreements or mafia-style partnerships, a model replicated in most of the secret societies.

When they promote social upheaval and mass-migration, they know it is dangerous to them, but it is more dangerous to their only enemy, conservative traditional european christians who believe in nationalism and their own ethnic survival. They know what they are doing is wrong, they know there will be a backlash, and they fear it, they are constantly bleating on about the dangers they face, when they are in fact creating them. Still they are not happy with peace, they are not happy unless they can subvert, like pigs in the muck, or rats in a sewer, they thrive where we do not... and by making the world an amoral/immoral hellhole, they are guaranteed ascendancy as the only group fit to live in it.

And I know some of you are screaming internally that this is racist or somethingist or whateverist, but the truth doesn't care about feelz, it either is or it isn't. The best evidence is their own words, they talk about this all the time. Most people just ignore it, some of us don't. Some of us see the coincidences, and follow where the known patterns take us.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop pulling Jews and their religion through the dirt already.

You should do that to Israel. Jews have nothing to do with this mess.
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you keep insisting that? Are wahhabis outside of Saudi Arabia not still extremists?

You're thinking that there's a division of ideology the moment you cross a border, there isn't, they carry that ideology and outlook on life everywhere they go. Just like you would if you moved to a new country.

I also just told you (accurately) that most jews are in fact secular, which means they don't read the torah or worship god as such, and the majority of them are not in Israel. Now perhaps ironically, the hassidic/orthodox "jews" within Israel are breeding much faster than the secular and nationalist born Israeli groups, this means that there's a cultural shift happening, further accelerated by the secular ones leaving.

Jews outside of Israel are both being encouraged to be more conservative (in-group) and be more zionist, which is making the communist/marxist secular jews increase their opposition towards Israel and Israeli policies. This in turn makes all the Likudist offshoots and lobbies like AIPAC lobby the non-jewish conservative groups to support them, while infiltrating every nationalist movement like the EDL or PEGIDA or FN. They do this because they feel they are losing the leftists, and are deathly afraid of genuine european nationalists. By controlling one, and corrupting the other, they can be assured no effective anti-Israel measures will succeed, which they see as synonymous with anti-semitic. In the pre-traumatized jewish mind, as I explained, any move towards a geniune traditionalism is seen as an attack on their existence... something they openly admit whenever they attack any politician for saying a word or phrase they don't like.

The first video I posted in this thread has several segments of the president of the ADL saying what I'm paraphrasing. They attack by claiming things are anti-semitic when they are not. Like the use of the word "globalist" they consider anti-semitic, which you have to understand in reverse psychology, it means they feel it applies to them. They see themselves as globalists, so they see using globalist as a slur, whether the person saying it does or not.

The second video I posted clearly shows how Israeli politics is indeed moving towards more ethnic cleansing and social conservatism, without explaining the demographic shift as I just did. It isn't important to understand the nuances though, what's important is that the shift also means the outlook on life that is exported changes to be more extreme as well.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one's for you TAK:

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon