Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
I've seen Renegade 2
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject:  I've seen Renegade 2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just wanted to share this, i had a dream of the actual renengade 2 battlegrounds, i was playing it but, i have seen the dead 6 (except hotwire and gunner) plus a character never seen before, and also i have seen the spy sat uplink and the hand of nod in a cutscene (in the cutscene i heard hell march 3 but a very different one from ra3), also at the same time i have seen premier romanov.

What's your opinion? (feel free to reply)

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's the name of the drugs you're taking?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
What's the name of the drugs you're taking?

No that's when i was sleeping, It's pretty normal to share something like this..

Retard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, that aint normal.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf, I think I was a cnc fan but you need to go on some cnc drugs even I haven't in my collection

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I fucken love bathsalts. People give it a bad name but really bathsalts is slang for synthetic mescalin, or other designer psychedelic drugs. Usually you ingest it, and it's like doing acid except better, booze & weed mix super well with it, I was ztyping king of the world. One time i sniffed a line of bathsalts this big ----- the dealer told me to only sniff a pinch like this - but since I'm used to sniffing cocaine I'm like ztype THAT.

Oh man, it lasted 3 days. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. I realized that I am the alpha and the omega, I saw myself in either a previous life or in a future life. Either/or, I was in an ascended state of being, I was 12 feet tall glowing blue operating mainly in the 5th dimension, the 5th density frequency. and it looked like I was in egypt or Atlantis and I was standing on a throne overlooking a legion of soldiers some of whom I recognized like fellow co workers in my job, my family, etc.

At one point I felt like I was about to be transported to the next phase of evolution but I was too scared and stopped my self from teleporting, I wanted to stay in this body. And that was just the first day. The next two days was just me recovering, but I kept having visions of beautiful women shlicking to me, just lying on their back legs wide fingering them selves beckoning me.

Also, I discovered the meaning of life, well, at least the reason why any soul decides to incarnate onto this planet - it's cause this planet is the focal point, the throne is located in Pleiades but on Planet Earth the rightful heir of the throne was born, and his name is Jesus Christ. Ancient annunaki giants Enlil, Enki & Yaweh have been waging war on this planet since they landed here. They created humans not only as worker slaves to mine gold but as a genetic experiment. At the time all humans were autistic, meaning they are decent biological computers but they lacked a soul. Yaweh decided to breath life into the humans, gave some of them souls, and one of those humans was jesus Christ. Enki is satan, he was like "Come on Jesus, I'll give you all the riches you can dream of, this planet will all be yours, AS LONG AS YOU BEND THE KNEE TO ME." Jesus of course saw thru this.

tl;dr Autistic people don't have souls. Hence their awkwardness at parties. Of course they're still useful, I mean, someone's gotta be the worker bee.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am very sorry to inform you, but what you saw was your dream. It wasn't Renegade 2. I hope you've enjoyed your dream nonetheless.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum