Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
Gattling Logic didn't working
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

Location: I don't want you to be Paranoid, but... everywhere, starting from this site to Discord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject:  Gattling Logic didn't working Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When I put a code about this

Code:
IsGattling=yes
TurretCount=1
WeaponCount=2
Weapon1=BCBeam
EliteWeapon1=BCBeamE
Weapon2=JHCannon
EliteWeapon2=JHCannonE
WeaponStages=2
Stage1=150
Stage2=60
EliteStage1=120
EliteStage2=55
RateUp=15
RateDown=15
Gattling.Cycle=yes

And I play this, It didn't work. Any help?

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One WeaponStage has two weapons, consider the pair as Primary and Secondary for each stage and you will see your mistake.
Also, StageX use a counter, so you shouldn't set Stage2 smaller than Stage1, check the vanilla gattling tank or gattling cannon.

TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

Location: I don't want you to be Paranoid, but... everywhere, starting from this site to Discord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Virgil wrote:
One WeaponStage has two weapons, consider the pair as Primary and Secondary for each stage and you will see your mistake.
Also, StageX use a counter, so you shouldn't set Stage2 smaller than Stage1, check the vanilla gattling tank or gattling cannon.

Totally, I tried to use Gattling logic into primary only. Did it recommend to need secondary? I didn't know that.

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TonySpark wrote:

Totally, I tried to use Gattling logic into primary only. Did it recommend to need secondary? I didn't know that.

Then copy Weapon1 to Weapon2 and set the stage2 weapon as Weapon3 and Weapon4. I'm not sure if it is required, but every gattling weapon I have seen is coded such way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon