Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Kamuixs Junk + Stuff
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject:  Kamuixs Junk + Stuff
Subject description: My first time at making SHPs and 3Dmodel concepts.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey long time C&C modder going back over 10 years ago when I found Tibed back in windows 98 days.

I modded all 2 C&C games C&C1, Tiberian Sun, RedAlert1, Redalert2 throughout highschool and i'm also used to do alot of Renegade map making and used to own my own server roughly 10 years ago. after EA ruined westwood I never really liked any of the C&C games that EA made. C&C Generals was a good STRATEGY game, but it wasn't worthy of the command & conquer name in my opinion.

But anyway.. i just began making SHPS and thought i'd share some stuff..

You can copy and post these for your own use awell.

My Favorite mods here are Twisted Insurection, Dawn of the Tiberium Age(Awsome remake of Original C&C). And my most most favourites are C&C Rewire and Global Crises.

Credits to the leader of Global Crises for helping me make one of the Cabal Obelisks

Here's my shps so far that i did up, not all were done from 3D models but the newest ones are, the Obelisk Guard Tower model here isn't for the game i just thought i'd show it, it's a remake of the Obelisk guard tower in N64's Perfect Dark does anyone remember that?

Give me feedback!

PingAsrets5.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.24 KB
 Viewed:  1412 Time(s)

PingAsrets5.PNG

Last edited by Kamuix on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow...

These are beautiful.
What program(s) did you use?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Wow...

These are beautiful.
What program(s) did you use?

Thanks! i used Gmax/renx/3dsmax for model making. or image editing I used Mspaint, Paint.net, Corel Paint Shop Pro.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perfect dark from N64, Hey, will you remake something from RECOIL game 1999 for PC? for example remake the central core from campaign 6, i'm interested for this.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kamuix wrote:
i used Gmax/renx/3dsmax for model making. or image editing I used Mspaint, Paint.net, Corel Paint Shop Pro.

Think Blender (+GIMP) is enough to replace all of them?
You can do some cool stuff. Like a bedroom.
And if you can do a bedroom, you can do the whole base #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Perfect dark from N64, Hey, will you remake something from RECOIL game 1999 for PC? for example remake the central core from campaign 6, i'm interested for this.

I can give it a try, can you post a picture showing the object in the game?
Ill do a quick google search and see if i can find the object you're talking about.

Also thanks for reminding me I Have Gimp As well it's definitely one of the best free paint programs out there, better than Paint.net but i still like paint.net.

TAK02 wrote:
Kamuix wrote:
i used Gmax/renx/3dsmax for model making. or image editing I used Mspaint, Paint.net, Corel Paint Shop Pro.

Think Blender (+GIMP) is enough to replace all of them?
You can do some cool stuff. Like a bedroom.
And if you can do a bedroom, you can do the whole base #Tongue

I have blender but i only use it for exporting stuff i'm so used to 3dsmax

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kamuix wrote:
I can give it a try, can you post a picture showing the object in the game?
Ill do a quick google search and see if i can find the object you're talking about.

This game is not famous anymore since 2007 (but it was from 1999 to 2007, just anyone tell me if you played it on westwood online before), so best way is to find it on youtube, here is a one by VooDooShoCK (he is actually my friend too if you didn't know :p )

Skip to: 4:31 (here you can find it, the final boss is the central core), luckily i found the other 3 cores that prevents the central core from exposure.

Spoiler (click here to read it):

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shouldn't this topic be in Media Hut if there is no download?

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]Skip to: 4:31 (here you can find it, the final boss is the central core), luckily i found the other 3 cores that prevents the central core from exposure.[/img]

I watched the video at that time but the part that you're talking about is a part of a structure located inside of an existing structure so it might be hard to make can you illistrate a drawing in MSPaint of what the core drawing looks like so i can get a better idea of what part of the structure you want me to model?

Thanks!

Virgil wrote:
Shouldn't this topic be in Media Hut if there is no download?

Yes! please if you're a moderator can you move it there? I accidentally posted in the wrong section

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Kamiux i don't have a tablet to draw with, but if i had i would do that, so maybe next time i will tell you if i did it one day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon