Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
More than two thousand building images
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Himeko
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:  More than two thousand building images Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cnc3all.jpg
 Description:
CNC3
 Filesize:  484.91 KB
 Viewed:  5833 Time(s)

cnc3all.jpg

urbantest3.jpg
 Description:
RA3
 Filesize:  407.54 KB
 Viewed:  5833 Time(s)

urbantest3.jpg

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sure at least 1 one of these buildings exist in mental omega for now on, are they new?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which of those hieroglyphs means "download"?
please change the first post and add direct links.

What's with the "MO is forbidden to use these pictures" statement?
Might be prejudiced, but sounds a bit hypocrisy when a group of people known for ripping assets, forbids the one whose assets got ripped, to use assets that aren't even their own work and just conversions of copyrighted material.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems that you need to be logged in RA2 DIY to be able to download them. Unfortunately, language barrier is a real problem in this case. Could you attach the download here?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
What's with the "MO is forbidden to use these pictures" statement?
Might be prejudiced, but sounds a bit hypocrisy when a group of people known for ripping assets, forbids the one whose assets got ripped, to use assets that aren't even their own work and just conversions of copyrighted material.

Mental Omega gained a reputation of gathering assets, resulting with a "we hoard up all the talents and keep their best stuff to us" reputation. Which does have a few opponents by now.

Also, this Chinese community ain't that Chinese community. Kenosis put a lot of effort ages ago to cut back the ripping and others have followed suit. This is the same ignorance which can put the TI team to Butthead, zlixine and all those nonsensical whims, because "that's the Western community".

MO already got most of these assets anyway, since the 3.0 civilian doodad amount bump composed of conversions of these same TW/RA3 assets. Results YMMV. Damfoos have pointed out once that Speeder's conversions were lazy jobs with texture/transparency errors bleaking in sometimes.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a group of people known for ripping assets?
WHO?
Give me the names and I'll beat the sh1t out of them. Or a permanent ban. Or both. Or something I come up with later.

JUST GIVE ME THEIR F UCKING NAMES!
#Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad

And I don't see the point in blaming the one that is doing the stupid dull work of rendering assets for someone that we don't know of's ripping and other sh1t.  Someone rips, so the whole community rips? And so if anyone inside the community rips, it would be hypocrisy for others to forbid ripping?

How hypocrisy for you to criticize that, no matter you are a ripper or not, you made assets or not, because someone that I can't even tell name in this community ripped, and you are exactly in the same community with him.
#Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad  #Mad
When I reveal some ripper of the Chinese community, is it so hard for people to direct their wrath to the exact person? Some just find another good piece of clue to enforce the stereotype of "ching chong rips". hehe.

And I remember ra2diy has an open account.
ID is “anonymous". PW is also "anonymous".

The downloads are:
RA3:
pan.baidu.com/s/1y_vJ8im1cMICqxfnfiN65g
PW:v5gp

CNC3:
pan.baidu.com/s/1kcE9evnGsQsnzxlzWbDkUQ  
PW:ueeb

But seems it reqiures the PAN app to download.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
OverWatch
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by OverWatch on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

OverWatch
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Next, let’s talk about the questions of Speeder. His personal speaking with my friends exposing his arrogance, like “what other dead mods, I don’t care.” This is very ironic, The Mental Omega official website once said that they do not want to let the RedAlert die quickly, so they let more people become active, to support some efforts. It means they want other people don’t forget this old but legendary game, that’s really touch me. That time I respect this mod team very much. But when his said he don’t care other modder and mods, this exposes the essence of his greed, want to direct other players , modders , supporters, hardcore fans in this dying game rudely, and regardless of other people’s ideas, this is very selfish. This makes us very disappointed with those who provide free help. And I had a personal mod called AlloyKingdom, our team’s aim is to make this game long live, and maintain a harmonious relationship with other contributors, so you rarely see me lose my freaking temper. And I had all the comments and praise you gave to my shp and vxl. I respect your correct opinions. You think I might be quite king, just like Liu Bang, but you are wrong. I wanna all your mods keep live. There is a common sense in biology. If there is only a tiger left in the world, the species of tiger is extinct. I want to make progress together. Not let other mod dead. Please respect all givers, especially those recipient. Please respect all givers, especially those recipient. Please respect all givers, especially those recipient.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you very much. The only problem is that this 7zipped file contains a bunch of PNG files and no .SHP inside it. That's valuable... but not for the SHP forums unfortunately.

OverWatch wrote:
BTW#2, I have done such freaking awesome vxls why didn't spotlight?

I agree, but spotlighting voxels doesn't depend on my feedback alone. If no one asks for spotlight, the tendency is that nothing will be spotlighted.

OverWatch wrote:
So wth happened above, I don’t give a hook, I just wanna say my opinion, you all have your countries’s slang, and wanna use these slang to persuade us, it doesn’t work. I can't understand a word. Just like we give you a language barrier web site you can’t download what you want. And I post the none barrier link, so you should keep silence.

There is no attempt to persuade anyone for anything. Nor any prejudice against RA2DIY or any other chinese speaking community. At least not from me. I don't know if the language barrier is being a barrier right now, but what I said is that it is complicated for those who doesn't understand chinese at all (being aware that this is an english speaking forum) to know how to register in RA2DIY where most of us doesn't even understand the alphabet used there. For those who understand, I am pretty sure that RA2DIY is an awesome community. But for those who doesn't, it is complicated to download a file that depends on that. Even if the file was hosted in an english speaking forum, forcing people to register to download it is also a barrier on its own and it does not please our requirements of a public downloadable file.

And I won't post any comments on the Mental Omega part. It doesn't concern PPM.

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh whoa... this is excellent!

Thank you! this help a lot! I hope share my stuff soon too!

@verWatch, can upload cnc3 files too? thank you

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:

Thank you very much. The only problem is that this 7zipped file contains a bunch of PNG files and no .SHP inside it. That's valuable... but not for the SHP forums unfortunately.

The whole archive could be reduced to less than one 3rd of it's size too. It's just a bunch of duplicate files for each building, since there are no damage or occupy frames and just the normal frame duplicated 2 or 3 times. Same for the shadow.

Since buildings are pretty useless without damage frames, the archive isn't of much use right now imo.
A single huge screenshot showing all buildings at once would have had the same effect.

Public SHPs

Tools

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
The whole archive could be reduced to less than one 3rd of it's size too. It's just a bunch of duplicate files for each building, since there are no damage or occupy frames and just the normal frame duplicated 2 or 3 times. Same for the shadow.

Right.
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Since buildings are pretty useless without damage frames, the archive isn't of much use right now imo.

I will provisionally disagree here, for someone who does c&p works, a lot of these are good source material, I might even end up using portions to make new art myself. The hard part for most people is getting started, having a base they can work from or add to is a lot easier.

Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs

Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon