Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mooman Tech Building Pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 pm    Post subject:  Mooman Tech Building Pack
Subject description: Old buildings from tech expansion
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello mortals! Because I have been asked several times already if I have those Mooman's stuff, Tech Buildings which are available to public, I decided to upload it here.
So, you have here Tech Armory, Tech research Center, tech Communications Center and Tech Police Station, as well as rules and art files as examples.
Credit goes to Mooman of course.

Mooman Tech Building Pack.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Mooman Tech Building Pack.rar
 Filesize:  231.49 KB
 Downloaded:  718 Time(s)

PPM Halloween Season 2021

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good for new tech buildings. It takes me a while to think what functionalities they should have.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome, cheers dude.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you good people. I am glad that people still find it useful.
Not matter how modern we are, still some tradition must be respected, and those stuff belongs to old tradition Very Happy

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
Thank you good people. I am glad that people still find it useful.
Not matter how modern we are, still some tradition must be respected, and those stuff belongs to old tradition Very Happy

You are right, especially the last 2 buildings in your post, are they scrapped tech buildings from ra2?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that everything is scrapped from original game files.
That tech satellite just got flag, it completely exist in game as random building. It did not have snow on snow version, as result is this does not have as well.
Tech Armoy is being scrapped from various tent buildings plus flag and fireplace.
And those two you asked, yes, they exist somewhere in game's file as unused buildings. I think they are in different palettes as well.

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:

You are right, especially the last 2 buildings in your post, are they scrapped tech buildings from ra2?

The 3rd one is city04.shp in one of the mixs of RA2. This is a modified version with remap color.
The 4th one is a heavily modified version of city03.shp, I only realized this after checked the file itself again, as the shape of these two buildings are the same.
There are also c*city*.shp files, however there is no theater difference between them. Note that all these files uses city*.pal palettes, not the normally used unit palettes.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did something with it too...

rehab.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.61 KB
 Viewed:  7016 Time(s)

rehab.jpg

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed something strange with the 3rd building "city04.shp", the building reflection shows it was rendered in a snow area, same goes to buildings with tesla orbs, did anyone notice this?

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPuss, Hmm...  I did not pay attention, but nice discover.

G-E, WHOA That is epic work! I like it! What are you using this building for?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
G-E, WHOA That is epic work! I like it! What are you using this building for?

Rehab/physio center... medical but not surgical.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am sure many will be sent to rehab! (rehabilitation center, owned by Yuri)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why i cant sell this building even i used unsellable=no

How to make this sellable?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Guest Make sure to have a buildup anim

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It needs a Buildup animation set in art.ini to be sellable.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Rakaziel
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Armory looks Awesome! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!